PM-WANI Yojana Apply Online | पीएम फ्री वाई-फाई वाणी योजना | प्रधानमंत्री फ्री वाई-फाई योजना PM-WANI प्रधानमंत्री वाणी योजना | PM Free Wi-Fi Yojana Registration | PM WI-FI Scheme Online Apply | Free Wi-Fi Registration | Wi-Fi Access Network Interface Scheme | PM Wani योजना | PM-WANI Yojana in English
पीएम वाणी योजना / PM WANI Yojana 2021 has been approved by the Central Government of India. The Cabinet Committee chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi approved the Wi-Fi PM / PM Wi-Fi Access Network Interface (WANI).
There will be no license, fee, or registration for PM Vani Yojana. In this article, we will tell you the full details of the PM-Wani scheme. The official website of PM Vani Yojana is https://saralsanchar.gov.in/.
Details of PM WANI Yojana
PM Shri Narendra Modi, initiated the Prime Minister’s WiFi Access Network (PM Wani Yojana) initiative. Through this scheme, the government will provide Wi-Fi facilities to all public places. This facility will be free of charge. There will be a massive revolution in WiFi in the country with PM-WANI Yojana. The business will also get a boost with this scheme. Job opportunities will also be increased by PM Vani Yojana.
Free Wi-Fi Voice Scheme Implementation (PM-WANI Yojana)
Public data centers will be opened across India for the successful implementation of the PM Wani scheme. There will be no licensing or registration fees. This free Wi-Fi voice plan will prove to be a historical scheme. Small shopkeeper’s owners will also have WiFi access through this scheme. So that their income increases. A constant internet connection will be guaranteed by this scheme.
Highlights of PM-WANI Yojana
|Name of Scheme||PM Wani Yojana – फ्री वाई-फाई वाणी योजना|
|Who Launched||Indian government|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|An Objective||Providing Wi-Fi facility in public places|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Cabinet approval of the Wi-Fi PM access network interface scheme
The Union Cabinet approved the Wi-Fi PM access network interface scheme. Businesses can take advantage of services from Bharti Airtel, Reliance Jio, or any Internet Service Provider (ISP).
Businesses can use their physical location to provide a Wi-Fi network to anyone nearby. According to the official release, the Union Cabinet headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi approved the DoT proposal to create a public Wi-Fi network by Public Data Office Aggregators – PDOAs.
PDOAA will provide public Wi-Fi service through Public Data Offices (PDOs) located throughout the country. This will accelerate the spread of broadband internet services through public Wi-Fi networks in the country.
The proliferation of public Wi-Fi networks will create jobs. Apart from this, it will also increase the disposable income in the hands of the owners of small and medium enterprises and boost the country’s GDP.
Benefits and Features of PM-WANI Yojana
- Wi-Fi will be provided in all public places in the country by PM Wani Yojana.
- The scheme is also known as the Prime Minister’s WiFi Access Network Initiative.
- Wi-Fi will be free of charge within PM-WANI Yojana.
- The business will be promoted through this scheme which will increase income and improve lifestyle.
- Job opportunities will be increased by the PM Wani Scheme.
- Public data centers will be opened across the country to implement the scheme.
- There will be no application or registration fee to open a public data center.
- The scheme was approved by the Union Cabinet on December 9, 2020.
- A constant internet connection will be guaranteed by PM Wani(Vani) Yojana.
- All service providers must be registered with the Communications Department to open public data offices.
Main Key Features of PM WANI Yojana
The public Wi-Fi access network interface will be known as the PM-WANI scheme. The PM Wani ecosystem will be operated by two different service providers as shown below: –
- Public Data Office (PDO): It will only set up, maintain, and operate WANI-compliant Wi-Fi access points, and extend broadband services to customers.
- Public Data Office Aggregator (PDOA): Will be a PDO aggregator and do work related to authority and accountability.
- App Provider: will develop an app to log users, search for WANI-compatible Wi-Fi hotspots in a nearby area, and view them within the app itself to access internet service.
- Central Registry: This app will keep provider, PDOA, and PDO details. First of all, the central registry will be maintained by C-DoT.
Approval for Submarine Optical Fiber Cable by Cabinet
The Cabinet Committee on the mainland (Kochi) and Lakshadweep Islands agreed to provide the submarine for optical fiber cables between the groups. The central government has agreed to extend an optical cable to 11 Lakshadweep islands to provide a high-speed broadband internet connection.
This installation of submarine fiber optic cables will be similar to those recently laid in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The Cabinet Committee has also approved the establishment of data centers of Rs 1 crore.
Cabinet approved an Indian recruitment plan for self-employed for the current fiscal year at a cost of Rs.1,584 crore. Apart from this, the Government approved the AB scheme for the entire period of the plan i.e. from 2020 to 2023 at a cost of Rs 22,810 crore.
Around 58.5 lakh employees will benefit from this self-sufficient Bharat Rojgar Yojana. For more information about Pradhan Mantri Vani Yojana 2021 or PM Wi-Fi Access Network Interface Scheme 2021.
Procedure for Applying under PM Wani scheme
If you wish to apply under PM-WANI Yojana, you will have to wait for some time now. At the moment, this scheme has only been announced by the government. Coming soon PM Free Wi-Fi Voice Plan Explaining the Application Process Under. Once the application process under PM Vani Scheme has been triggered by the government. We must tell you through our article. Please keep in touch with our article.
Here we have provided all the information about the “PM-WANI Pradhan Mantri Wani Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.