Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana PMAY(Urban) 2023 | प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें | પ્રધાનમંત્રી આવાસ યોજના પીએમએવાય (શહેરી) | ਪ੍ਰਧਾਨ ਮੰਤਰੀ ਆਵਾਸ ਯੋਜਨਾ PMAY (ਅਰਬਨ) | pradhan mantri awas yojana form pdf 2023 | apply online for pradhan mantri awas yojana urban | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Hindi / English
Dear readers, the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Urban (PMAY-U) Yojana / प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें, a major mission of the Government of India implemented by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA), was launched on 25 June 2015. The mission addresses the urban housing shortage between EWS / LIG and MIG including slum dwellers By guaranteeing a pucca home to all eligible urban families by 2023 when the nation completes 75 years of its independence.
For Pradhan Mantri Awas Scheme 2023, you can now apply online or register as long as you meet the eligibility criteria for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna. Now, the urban poor who do not have a home can apply online for Narendra Modi’s ambitious housing scheme. Online applications for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban are also open in 2021 and anyone eligible can apply for the scheme.
pmaymis.gov.in – प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना 2023 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र हिंदी में | प्रधान मंत्री आवास योजना Ke Liye Aavedan। प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन फॉर्म 2023 और पंजीकरण PMAY की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट pmaymis के माध्यम से किया जा सकता है।
PMAY Online application form for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 in Hindi | Prime Minister Housing Scheme Ke Liye Aavedan / online application form and registration can be done through PMAY’s official website pmaymis.gov.in.
Post of Contents
Details of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) -PMAY (U) 2023
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) mission began on June 25, 2015, and aims to provide housing for all in urban areas by 2022. The mission provides central assistance to implementing agencies through federal States/Union Territories (UTs) and central nodal agencies (CNAs) to provide homes for all Families/beneficiaries eligible for the approved demand for houses of about 1.12 cr. According to PMAY (U) guidelines, the size of an EWS house can be up to 30 square meters of carpet district/area, however, states / UTs have the flexibility to increase the size of homes with consultation and approval from the ministry.
Continuing this government’s efforts towards empowering women from EWS and LIG in contrast to previous schemes, PMAY (U) has put in place a mandatory provision for household heads to be the owner or co-owner of the home as part of this mission. PMAY vertical sectors (urban) A basket of options has been adopted to ensure more people are included depending on their income, financing, and land availability through the following four options.
Online Application Process for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रक्रिया
Interested candidates can apply for the program in any way. Applications can be submitted online through the nearest shared service center or the official PMAY website pmaymis.gov.in.
Online applications for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana can also be submitted through the official website, the complete procedure is presented below.
- Firstly, visit the official website pmaymis.gov.in for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- After that, a page will open on your screen.
- After going to the website, hover over the “Citizen Assessment” link in the menu and select one of the options.
- If you currently live in a slum, click “For Slum Dwellers” or click “Benefits among the other three components.”
- After clicking on this link, you will see the following screen as shown below.
- On this screen, you must write your Aadhaar number or your default ID and write your name in the text box as it is written on the Aadhaar card, and click “verify“.
- If your Aadhaar number and name are correct, you will have to open an application form similar to the image below, where you will have to fill in all of your information and click on the “Submit / Secure” button at the bottom.
- If the Aadhaar number is wrong, try again by filling in the correct Aadhaar number.
- If you do not have an Aadhaar number, you will not be able to apply.
- After clicking the “Submit” button, an order number will be provided on the screen that you can print.
- Write this order number anywhere so that in the future you can know the status of your application.
Required Documents and PMAY Fees
- The Aadhaar number and passport-size photo are included in the required documents.
- A fee of Rs 25 will be charged by the General Facilitation Center to apply the scheme.
- After submitting the application, a declaration will be delivered to each applicant.
- A photo of the applicant will be presented on it and the application number written on it.
- The application number will be different for each applicant, and through it, the application status can be found.
Interested candidates can also apply online through the Common Service Center website. To apply online from the CSC website, visit the link provided below. https://registration.csc.gov.in/pmay/RegAuth.aspx
- After clicking on this link, the eKyc application form will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the ‘Next button.
- Then after that, enter your Aadhaar number, determine the monthly income of the family, and complete the additional application process.
- If the candidate does not already have an Aadhaar card, Jan Suvidha Kendra will also assist the candidate in getting Aadhaar.
- Only after acquiring Aadhaar can one apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.