PM Agriculture Irrigation Scheme Online | PMKSY Application Form | PMKSY Online Application Form 2020 | Agriculture Irrigation Scheme Prime Application | PMKSY 2020 In Hindi | PMKSY Online Application Form 2020 | Key Features of PMKSY
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana was launched by our country Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi to benefit farmers. Under this scheme, farmers in the country provided support for irrigation equipment in their fields. This support will also be provided to farmers for all these schemes. The water is saved less and costs saved correctly, making it easier for farmers to irrigate their fields.
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2020
- 1.1 Main Points of Krishi Sinchayee Yojana
- 1.2 Key Features of PMKSY (Krishi Sinchai Yojana)
- 1.3 List of Documents Required for Krishi Sinchayee Yojana
- 1.4 Eligibility requirements for the Prime Minister Scheme for Agricultural Irrigation
- 1.5 PMKSY 2020 Online Registration Form
- 1.6 Share this:
- 1.7 Related Posts
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2020
Agriculture is the most important for grains and farming will only be better when watering well. Fields requiring more water are required if crops acquire the good water that farmers on this farm will weaken PMKSY 2020 under farmers who will overcome this problem and farmers with water for their agricultural arrangements will be made under this scheme.
Self-help groups, trust funds, cooperatives, founding companies, members of producer farmer groups and members of other eligible institutions will also be granted benefits. Under Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2020, the central government has allocated Rs 50,000 crore under this scheme.
Main Points of Krishi Sinchayee Yojana
|Name of Scheme||PM Agricultural Irrigation Scheme|
|Launch||By Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||All the farmers of the country|
|Helpline number||(011) 2338-4468 / 2307-3384|
|Relevant Departments||Department of Agriculture, Government of India|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Key Features of PMKSY (Krishi Sinchai Yojana)
The goal of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana is to provide better irrigation and water arrangements for the agricultural brothers so that agriculture can expand and at the same time they can grow well. In addition, the scheme contains the following features:
- Irrigation Scheme: – Because irrigation is very important for agriculture. Therefore, the focus on irrigation schemes for farmers’ fields is in this scheme, so that agricultural productivity can also be increased. As a result, subsidies (grants) are also provided to farmers in irrigation stations.
- Water Scheme: – Farmers are required to irrigate agriculture. Therefore, adequate water arrangements are also made at Kisan Krishi Sinchayee Yojana.
- Increase farmers Income: – Agricultural irrigation scheme will not only improve farmers ‘standard of living but also increase farmers income.
- Help Increase Yields: -PM Krishi Sinchayee Yojana launched by the central government is also very helpful in increasing farmers’ yields. Because it is given the benefit of both water and strength for agricultural resources.
- Government Contribution: – The central government contributes 75% and the state government up to 25% in this scheme.
- Other Benefits: – The use of irrigation equipment through the agricultural irrigation program will increase water savings by 40 to 50 percent and increase agricultural production by 35 to 40 percent. It will also increase its quality.
List of Documents Required for Krishi Sinchayee Yojana
- A copy of passport
- Applicant Farmer’s Aadhaar Card
- Identity card
- Farmers’ land papers
- Land Agreement
- A copy of the bank account book
Eligibility requirements for the Prime Minister Scheme for Agricultural Irrigation
To benefit from the scheme, farmers must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The agricultural irrigation scheme is used only for areas that contain arable land and water resources.
- The beneficiary of this scheme can be any farmer in the country. Layer eligibility has not been determined for this.
- At Kisan Krishi Sinchayee Yojana, self-help groups, trust funds, cooperatives, founding companies, and members of producer farmer groups are also given benefits to some institutions.
- It is also essential for the eligibility of the farmers and eligible institutions that the land they cultivate be under a lease for at least 7 years. However, contract farming could also be an option.
PMKSY 2020 Online Registration Form
To fill in the online registration form under the Agricultural Irrigation PM Scheme, you must follow the steps below:
- An official portal has also been launched for the beneficiaries of the scheme https://pmksy.gov.in/ for agricultural irrigation to reach every farmer.
- By visiting this portal, farmers can get all kinds of information related to Krishi Sinchayee Yojana in detail.
- Regardless of this, they must apply/register to take advantage of this scheme, which they can apply by visiting the official website or the office of the department of agriculture in their state.
- In this way, the farmers’ brothers can get benefits under the irrigation scheme of Pradhan Mantri Krishi. This will help farmers increase their farm productivity by doing their farm properly.
- Backward areas with more rain. With the “Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme” (MGNREGA) in place to take full advantage of rainwater in those areas, the arrangement of strengthening ancient water sources and conserving water through artificial techniques has been arranged.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Krishi Sinchayee Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So, friends, I hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.