Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana pdf Download 2023 | प्रधानमंत्री शिशु योजना विकास योजना | PM Shishu Vikas Yojana | PM Shishu Vikas Yojana in Hindi | शिशु विकास योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म | Application Form Shishu Vikas Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana was launched by our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi to provide financial security in health, life, and education for the country’s disadvantaged rural children.
Under this SVY scheme, child development centers are established by the government of India in every part of the country to develop children between 3 and 5 years. Under it, only children from poor families will be included in the country.
Post of Contents
Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana 2023 – प्रधानमंत्री शिशु योजना विकास योजना
Shisu Vikash Yojana To reduce the financial burden on the poor and vulnerable groups caused by disastrous hospital shifts and to ensure their access to quality health services.
Shishu Vikash Yojana [SVY] will provide financial protection in health, life, and education to 20.75 crore poor and disadvantaged rural children. It will have to provide benefit coverage RS. 250,000 per child annually for health, 500,000 per child once for higher education, and 250,000 per child for life.
For which the government will also use the Anganwadi centers. The benefit will also be provided to girls under this scheme.
Overview of Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Shisu Vikash Yojana (PMSVY)|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Objective||Providing benefits to students across India|
|Aim||2.5 Lakh Health Insurance, 2.5 Lakh PAI, 5 Lakh Education Insurance|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SVY Scheme – Women’s Empowerment
Empowering women and girls is the key to social transformation. Empowerment includes raising the status of women through education, awareness-raising, literacy, and training. The education and freedom scenario is very reactionary here. Women are not allowed to pursue higher education, rather they are married off early.
Education for girls should be made compulsory so that women become illiterate to live their lives. Women should be given equal opportunities in every field, regardless of gender.
Educated girls do not have to depend on anyone if they can earn their own living and raise their families. Educating girls is the key to real development in the developing world, as has been proven in the developed world.
Benefits of PM Shishu Vikas Yojana
Our contribution to encouraging girl’s Education [Special For Girl*]
- Rs 2.5 million per child will be covered by life insurance.
- The government will provide related assistance of Rs. 5 lahks per child for higher education.
- Rs 3,000 will be provided by the government after admission to class 6 to encourage girls’ education.
- Rs 5,000 after admission to class 8.
- Rs 7,000 after acceptance of class 10.
- Rs 8,000 after admission to class 12.
- 2 lakhs at the age of 21 for self-employment.
- The benefits of this program will be available to children who are studying in poor families in the country.
Eligibility Criteria – प्रधानमंत्री शिशु योजना
The following eligibility criteria must be followed if you wish to register yourself at Pradhanmantri Shishu Vikas Yojana:
- The applicant’s family income must be less than 5 lahks.
- The applicant must be based in India.
- All school students can register for this scheme.
- The higher education benefit will only be applied once in a lifetime.
- You need to add an account and complete KYC, to take advantage of the health insurance benefits
Documents for Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana
The following documents are required to apply for Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana:
- Aadhar card
- Voter identity card
- PAN card
- Income certificate
- Bank details
- 2.5 Lakh Health Insurance.
- 1665 medical package.
- Cashless & Paperless.
- 5 lakh for college Fee
- Direct transfer to Collage A/C
- Up to 60,000 provide for accommodation for Girl
- 2.5 Lakh Life P. A. I.
- Cover 250,000
- Direct transfer to Parent account within 14 days
Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana Apply Online – प्रधानमंत्री शिशु विकास योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें
To apply for the program, you need to follow the following step-by-step procedure below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the scheme – https://shishuvikasyojana.org/.
- Next, a page will open on your screen.
- On the home page, click on the Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana application form
- When the application form appears, enter the details.
- After filling in all the information you have to click on the Submit button.
Shishu Vikas Yojana Portal Login
- Do not miss directing any family
- Do not take any additional fees for the student.
- Share all information related to the scheme with parents.
- Help everyone to get the benefits.
- To enroll in this scheme the family income must be less than 5 lakh
- All students of the school can enroll in this programme.
- You can benefit once from higher education insurance for the rest of your life.
- To take advantage of health insurance benefits, add an account and complete your KYC.
Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana Contact Details
A3N IT Services (SVY), 120/GF EX-1, Shalimar, Garden, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201005
- Toll-Free: 1800 309 5532
- WhatsApp: 798-2128-231
- Monday to Saturday
- 10.30 AM – 6.30 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Shishu Vikas Yojana iNFO
Shishu Vikas Yojana(svy) is a complete private project running by A3N IT Services Pvt. Ltd.
For More Details – Call 1800 309 5532
Here we have provided all the information about the “Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.