Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana pdf Download | प्रधानमंत्री शिशु योजना विकास योजना | PM Shishu Vikas Yojana | PM Shishu Vikas Yojana in Hindi | शिशु विकास योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म | Application Form Shishu Vikas Yojana | @pmsvy-cloud.in
Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana was launched by our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi to provide financial security in health, life, and education for the country’s disadvantaged rural children.
Under this scheme, child development centers are established by the government of India in every part of the country to develop children between 3 and 5 years. Under it, only children from poor families will be included in the country.
Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana 2021 – प्रधानमंत्री शिशु योजना विकास योजना
Pradhan Mantri Shisu Vikash Yojana has been introduced to the citizens of India to ease the financial burden on the poor and vulnerable groups. These problems often arise from disastrous hospital seizures and other accidents as well.
Under this scheme, the central government will provide financial security in health, life, and education for 20.75 crores of poor and disadvantaged rural children. PM Shishu Vikas Yojana 2020 has started for the country’s poor children who go to school.
Under this scheme, child development centers are established by the government of India in every part of the country to develop children between 3 and 5 years. Under it, only children from poor families will be included in the country. For which the government will also use the Anganwadi centers. The benefit will also be provided to girls under this scheme.
Overview of Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Shisu Vikash Yojana|
|Launched by||PM of India|
|Objective||Providing benefits to students across India|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits of PM Shishu Vikas Yojana 2020-21
- Rs 2.5 million per child will be covered for life insurance.
- The government will provide related assistance of Rs. 5 lakh per child for higher education.
- 3,000 rupees will be provided by the government after admission to grade 6 to encourage girls’ education.
- Rs 5,000 after admission to class 8
- Rs 7,000 after acceptance of the tenth criterion
- 8,000 after admission to grade 12
- 2 lakhs at the age of 21 for self-employment
- The benefits of this program will be available to children who are studying in poor families in the country.
Eligibility Criteria – प्रधानमंत्री शिशु योजना
The following eligibility criteria must be followed if you wish to register yourself at Pradhanmantri Shishu Vikas Yojana:
- The applicant’s family income must be less than 5 lakh
- The applicant must be based in India.
- All school students can register on this scheme.
- The higher education benefit will only be applied once in a lifetime.
- You need to add an account and complete KYC, to take advantage of the health insurance benefits
Documents for Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana 2021
The following documents are required to apply for Pradhan Mantry Shishu Vikas Yojana:
- Aadhar card
- Voter identity card
- PAN card
- Income certificate
- Bank details
Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana Apply Online – प्रधानमंत्री शिशु विकास योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें
To apply for the program, you need to follow the following step-by-step procedure below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the scheme – https://pmsvy-cloud.in/.
- Next, a page will be open on your screen.
- On the home page, click on the Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana application form
- When the application form appears, enter the details.
- After filling in all the information you have to click on the Submit button.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.