Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Punjab 2022 | पंजाब एससी पोस्ट मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति योजना | punjab scholarship 2021-2022-2023 last date | post-matric scholarship 2021 22 | post-matric scholarship for sc students | scholarships.punjab.gov.in | Post Matric Scholarship Scheme in English / Punjabi / Hindi
Punjab Chief Minister, Amarinder Singh has announced the launch of a new Punjab SC Post Matric Scholarships Scheme / पंजाब एससी पोस्ट मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति योजना 2022 for scheduled sects students. CM claimed that the central government has challenged SC students because he terminated the post-matric scholarship scheme for SC students. The new scheme will provide an opportunity for students from weaker departments to pursue higher education in the various fields that the Higher Committee students were deprived of due to the center’s withdrawal of the scholarship Scheme.
The government of the state of Punjab was in the process of reformulating the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme in the Supreme Committee to ensure that no student of the Supreme Committee was deprived of higher education. CM also reiterated its government intends to recruit one young person for government jobs within the next year and a half. Of these, about 50,000 will be recruited through March 2021 and another 50,000 by the end of their term.
Punjab SC Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme Details
SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme is available for studies in India and will be awarded by Punjab government State. The amount will be transferred directly to the bank accounts of students in the High Committee category through the Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) mode.
Punjab Government has announced to start the SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme soon. The new online application process for the Post-Matric Scholarship for students of scheduled caste along with notification and guidelines to be released soon. The aim of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to students of scheduled denominations studying at the post-registration or post-secondary level to enable them to complete their education.
Official Launch of Post Matric Scholarship Scheme in Punjab
The Chief Minister’s Office (CMO), Punjab has tweeted its official Twitter handler about the official launch of the Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC students in Punjab. CM tweeted that “Punjab Govt will soon launch the SC Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme in place of the old center scheme, announced the Chief Minister Capt. Amarinder Singh in the culmination of Mega Rozgar Mela VI show commends the government’s unique initiative to build youth assets“.
Eligibility of Punjab SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- The scholarships are open to nationals of India.
- These scholarships will be given for the study of all recognized post-matriculation or post-secondary courses pursued in recognized institutions with the following exceptions: “Scholarships are not awarded for training courses like Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Courses and Private Pilot license Courses. Courses at Training – Ship Dufferin (Now Rajendra), courses of training at the Military College, Dehradun, courses at Pre-examination Training Centres of all India and State levels.“
- Only those candidates who belong to Scheduled Castes so specified in relation to the State/Union Territory to which the applicant actually belongs i.e. permanently settled and who have passed the Matriculation or Higher Secondary or any higher examination of a recognized University or Board of Secondary Education will be eligible.
- Candidates who after passing one stage of education are studying in the same stage of education in different subjects e.9. I.Sc. after I.A. or B.Com. after B.A. or M.A. in another subject will not be eligible.
- Students who, after having completed their educational career in one professional line. e.g. L.L.B. after B.T’IB.Ed’ will not be eligible. From the academic year 1980-81, studies in two professional courses are allowed.
- Students studying in Class XI of the Higher Secondary School courses of the XII Class of the Multipurpose High School will not be eligible for it being a continuous school course. However, in cases where Xth class examination of such courses is treated as equivalent to Matriculation and students who after passing Xth class join other courses, such students will be treated as post-matric students and will be eligible for the award of scholarships.
- Students pursuing Post Graduate courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to Practice during the period of their course.
- Students who after failing or passing the undergraduate/post-graduate examinations in Arts/Science/Commerce join any recognized professional or Technical certificate/diploma/degree courses will be awarded scholarships if otherwise eligible, No subsequent failure will be condoned except courses in GrouD’I’.
- Students who pursue their studies through correspondence courses are also eligible. The term correspondence includes distant and continuing education.
- Employed students whose income combined with the income of their parents/guardians does not exceed the maximum prescribed income ceiling are made eligible for post-matric scholarships to the extent of reimbursement of all compulsorily payable non-refundable fees.
- All children of the same parent/guardians will be entitled to receive the benefits of the scheme.
- A scholarship holder under this scheme will not hold any other schola rush iplstipend. If awarded any other scholarship/stipend, the student can exercise his/her option for either of the two scholarships/stipends, whichever is more beneficial to him/her, and should inform the awarding authority through the Head of the Institution about the option made. No scholarship will be paid to the students under this scheme from the date he/she accepts another scholarship/stipend.
- The student can, however, accept free lodging or a grant or Adhoc monetary help from the State Government or any other source for the purchase of books, equipment, or for meeting the expenses on board and lodging in addition to the scholarship amount paid under this scheme.
- Scholarship holders who are receiving coaching in any of the pre-examination training centers with financial assistance from the Central Government State Government will not be eligible for stipend under the coaching schemes for the duration of the coaching program.
Jobs for Young People in Punjab by CM
In the past 3 and a half years, govt. hs succeeded in creating job opportunities for the youth of 13.42 lakh. This was accomplished through employment and self-employment assistance. Of these, about 50,000 are government officials. In addition, 4.12 lakh jobs were provided for young people, in addition to 8.80 lakh, young people were provided with self-employment projects. CM has reported that prominent multinational companies such as Microsoft, and other private companies in India, including Trident, Guru Gobind Singh Refinery (HPCL-Mittal Energy Ltd.), and Bathinda, have played a pivotal role in offering remunerative jobs to Punjab youth.
Website Link: Click Here – scholarships.punjab.gov.in
CM Amarinder Singh’s leadership is facilitating the profitable employment of young people through the scheme. It is the duty of the state government to provide job opportunities for youth and the government is doing the same. Young people are the assets of the economy and job opportunities can change their destinies and lead to the development of the nation.
Punjab is the first state to have a hardworking, peaceful, and resilient workforce committed to upholding the fundamental values of humanity. Punjab led the country in the small and medium enterprises (SMEs) sector, despite it being a predominantly agricultural economy. Punjab. It even continues to nurture small and micro-home industrial units that have huge potential for growth and job creation.
Value of Post Matric Scholarship Scheme in Punjab
The value of the SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme at Punjab will include the following for the duration of the course: –
Dependency allowance, compulsory non-refundable fee reimbursement, study tour fees, thesis writing/introduction fees for research scholars, book allowance for students pursuing correspondence courses, book bank facility for specific courses, and additional allowance for students with disabilities.
Official Notice and Instructions for the New Punjab Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students have yet to be released. However, people can check previous SC Post Matric Scholarship guidelines until then through the link here – http://www.ssapunjab.org/scholarships/ScholarshipData/PostMatric/PostMatricScholarshipsSCStudents.pdf
Procedure for Applying Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
An application for a scholarship should comprise:
- One copy of the application for scholarship in the prescribed form (separate application forms as having been prescribed for fresh and renewal scholarship by concerned States/UTs).
- One copy of the passport size photograph with signatures of the student thereon (for fresh scholarship).
- One attested copy of certificates, diploma. degree etc, in respect of all examinations, passed.
- A certificate (in original) of caste duly signed by an authorized Revenue Officer, not below the rank of Tehsildar,
- An income declaration by the self-employed parents/guardians, stating definite income from all sources by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper. Employed parents/guardians are required to obtain an income certificate from their employer and for any additional income from other sources, they would furnish a declaration by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper.
- A receipt in acknowledgment of the scholarship in the previous year on the form attached to the application only duly counter-signed by the Head of the Institution concerned, if the application was in receipt of a scholarship under this scheme in the preceding year.
Application complete in all respects shall be submitted to the Head of the Institution, being attended or last attended by the candidates, and shall be addressed to an officer specified for this purpose by the Government of State/Union Territory to which the student belongs, in accordance with the instructions issued by them from time to time.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Post Matric Scholarship Portal“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.