Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Check Status | @pmfby.gov.in | Apply for Online Fasal Bima Yojana 2020 | प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना | Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana | Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana in Hindi | Fasal Bima Yojana Form Download | प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म | PM Fasal Bima Yojana Helpline Number
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana – The Crop Insurance Scheme launched by the government of India for farmers, crop insurance claims of about Rs. 14,000 crore have been reported across the country so far, which has been paid for claims of only Rs.9,000 crore so far.
The Prime Minister crop insurance scheme(Fasal Bima Yojana) was mandatory for all farmers but is now voluntary. Now if the farmer deposits the insurance premium into the bank, he will get benefit from this scheme otherwise.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
Under the scheme, farmers receive compensation for the crop. The Government of India awards farmers compensation for the lost crop under the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana. But most farmers are unable to provide information in time, as they are left with the quantity they receive under the scheme.
This scheme is managed by the Agricultural Insurance Company of India (LIC) for the country’s farmers. Under this PMFBY Yojana, insurance for crops destroyed by natural disasters will be passed on to farmers in their direct bank account, under the crop insurance scheme, and the central government has spent Rs. 8,800 crore.
New updates: The central government has made a new announcement under this scheme. Under this announcement, the central government announced the deadline for Kharif crop insurance on July 31, 2020. Interested recipients of the country, who wish to benefit from the PM crop insurance system, can apply online by July 31.
Main Points of PMFBY Scheme 2020
|Name of Scheme||Prime Minister of Crop Insurance Scheme|
|Department||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|An Objective||Empowering the farmers of the country|
|Type of Scheme||Central government scheme|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits of Prime Crop Insurance Scheme – Fasal Bima Yojana
- Under the scheme, state farmers will receive insurance for losses in their crops.
- If the farmer’s crop is destroyed by natural disasters, they will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- If the farmer’s crop is destroyed by anyone, they will not get any benefit under this scheme.
- Under this policy, farmers pay 1.5% for a Kharif crop versus 2% of the Ravi crop.
Eligibility of Fasal Bima Yojana
- All farmers in the country can be eligible under this scheme.
- You can make sure that the cultivation takes place on your land as well as you can make sure that the farmland is taken on any borrowed land.
- Country farmers who do not benefit from any insurance scheme earlier are considered eligible under this scheme.
Documents Required by PMFBY – Fasal Bima Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Bank account
- Farmer ID Card
- Proof of the farmer’s address
- Farm Account Number
- Photo of the applicant
Activity Calendar of Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme
|Loans sanctioned for loanee farmers on a compulsory basis.||From April to July||October to December|
|The cut-off date for receipt of proposals from farmers.||31 July||31 December|
|Cut off date for obtaining yield data||Within a month of the last harvest||Within a month of the last harvest|
Online Application for PM Fasal Bima Yojana 2020?
- Firstly, visit the official Website.
- Click on the website to fill in the Prime Minister online crop insurance scheme(Fasal Bima Yojana) form.
- To create an account, you must click Register, and all required information here must be correct.
- ‘After filling out all the information, click on the Submit button and after that, your account will become an official website.
- After creating an account, you must log in to your account and fill out the form for the crop insurance scheme.
- Once you’ve correctly filled out the crop insurance scheme form, you need to click the Submit button
How to check the status of the application of the crop insurance scheme?
- First of all, you should go to the official website.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- You will have to click on “Application Status” this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next popup will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will have to fill in the receipt number, then enter the captcha code.
- After which you will have to click on the Check Status button.
- After clicking, the status of your request will appear in front of you.
For more information related to the scheme:
Contact Number – 01123381092, 01123382012
Here we have provided all the information about the “Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.