The central government under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, the poor began to avoid any problems. Speaking at the press conference, our Finance Minister Smt Nirmala Sitharaman launched various types of schemes within the framework of Pradhan Mantri Jan Kalyan Yojana, for the successful implementation of the scheme, the central government has allocated 1.70 crores to this scheme 80 crores.
Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Yojana Registration | Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana | प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण अन्न योजना | प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म | Prime Minister Ration Subsidy Scheme PMGKY 2020 | प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण पैकेज लिस्ट
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana
Under this scheme, all ration cardholders will be given twice the ration for 3 months against the current ration, and this grain or additional ration will be given completely free of charge, along with ensuring the amount of protein in the citizens. 1 kg of pulses will be wheat per kg and rice at 3 rupees 2 kg, according to the will of the sources every month.
The decision was made after PM Modi announced a 21-day closure across the country due to the country’s Coronavirus, forcing people to stay indoors for 21 days. The government led by Narendra Modi has approved the world’s largest food security scheme for 80 crores people across the country.
Key Facts of Garib Kalyan Yojana 2020
|Name of Scheme||Prime Minister Ration Subsidy Scheme (Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana)|
|Started by||By Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||Country 80 crore beneficiaries|
|An Objective||The subsidy will be provided to poor people on ration|
Transfer the amount under Garib Kalyan Yojana
The Finance Ministry has reported that funds are disbursed within a limited time period for beneficiaries’ accounts under the PMGKY scheme, so far, benefits under Jan Dhan Yojana, Ujjwala Yojana, PM Kisan Yojana through digital payment under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana are done.
- An amount of Rs 28,286 crore will be provided to the beneficiaries under this scheme by the central government.
- The central government will disburse funds in three installments, i.e. April, May, and June to recent beneficiary accounts.
- The first installment issued by the government in April transferred Rs 5,606 crores to accounts of approximately 7.15 crore from the beneficiaries of the Ujjwala Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
- The Finance Minister announced a relief package of 1.70+ lakh crores for the poor under the rule of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana to help fight the coronavirus.
- People, working women, widows, the physically handicapped, self-help groups, migrant workers, trying to help the poor.
- The farmers and other persons in the country during this insurance period and the funds that benefit from them will be transferred directly to their account through the status of DBT.
A New Update for Garib Kalyan Yojana
The country’s poor face difficulties due to the closure, and as a result, the central government sends money to the bank account of the poor to provide financial assistance.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, more than 33 crores of poor people had received Rs. 31,235 crore.
- Food rations distribution began during Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana.
- The food ration was distributed in many areas of the city under this scheme.
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana distributed free food rations to 250 families in Model House.
Main Points of the Garib Kalyan Yojana
- Life insurance will be provided to country personnel associated with the medical sector and put their life against the coronavirus up to 50 lakh rupees by the central government.
- Under this scheme, the country’s farmers, MNREGA workers, poor widows, the handicapped poor and retired poor, beneficiaries of Jan Dan Yujana, Ujwala, women of self-help groups, organized sector workers and declared construction workers for the people.
- As part of this scheme, a pension of Rs. 1405 crore was sent to Rs. 2.82 crore.
- These include widow’s pensions, old-age pensions, and people with different abilities.
- Widows will receive an additional 1,000 rupees in two installments for a period of three months. This will benefit three crores of a person.
- The recipients of the Ujwala scheme will be given free CDs for a period of three months. About 8 crores will benefit from the country.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, a sum of 500 rupees per month will be provided to Jan Dhan account holders in the country for 3 months.
Benefits of the Prime Minister rations subsidy scheme
- All ration cardholders in the country can benefit from this scheme.
- Subsidy rations support will be provided to 80 crore beneficiaries from the state under this scheme.
- The country’s population will be given wheat for three months at a rate of Rs. 2 per kilogram of rice at a rate of Rs. 3 per serving.
- Under the Prime Minister’s ration support system, the government will provide 7 kg of the ration to 80 crore beneficiaries for a period of 3 months.
- So far, 2.65 metric tons of food rations have been granted to 5.29 crore people under this scheme.
Some Highlights of the PM Poor Welfare Scheme – Garib Kalyan Yojana
|Benefit of the scheme||Amount/profit|
|Ration card holders (80 Crores people)||5 kg ration free|
|Corona Warrior||50 lakh insurance|
|Farmer (Registered in PM Kisan Yojana)||2000 / – (in the first week of April)|
|Jan Dhan Account holder||500 / – next three months|
|Widower, Poor Citizen, Disabled, Senior Citizen||1000 / – (for next three months)|
|Ujjwala scheme||Cylinder free for the next three months|
|Self-help groups||10 lakh additional loan|
|construction worker||31000 Cr Fund will be used for them|
How to register at Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana?
If the poor in the country want to get a share of the subsidy under this scheme by the government, they should read the instructions below. There is no registration process to take advantage of the benefits under the Prime Minister’s Benefit Scheme.
More Information Here: Download PDF
Here we have provided all the information about the “Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.