Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List | प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना लिस्ट | Prime Minister Rural Housing Scheme New List 2020 | @pmayg.gov.in | Pradhan Mantri Rural Housing Scheme eligibility list | PMAYG List 2020 | PM Awas Yojana Rural List
Today we will provide you with detailed information about the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2020 list, and we will tell you how to see the Prime Minister Awas Yojana list online.
Under Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, the list is released on the official website PMAY-Gramin @pmayg.gov.in for applicants who have registered and applied online and have been waiting for the rural housing scheme list.
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana – New revised list PMAY-G 2020
Beneficiaries’ names will be published under the new list of this scheme. Within the new PMAY-Glist, the names of the beneficiaries chosen for this program will come.
In the revised list of Prime Minister 2020 and PMAY-G Rural Housing scheme, named beneficiaries can take advantage of this scheme and get funds to build a permanent home.
Selecting Beneficiaries from the Rural Housing Scheme
- Under this scheme, beneficiaries will be selected/determined based on criteria that reflect the housing deficit in the SECC 2011 data, after which it will be verified by Gram Sabha.
- Under the PM Rural List Plan for 2020, these beneficiaries will be chosen instead of the BPL list according to SECC 2011 data for displaced families or those who live in single-wall homes, two rough walls, and muddy roofs.
- Priority will be given to the first eligible beneficiaries based on each category of displaced families and one or two raw rooms such as SC, ST, minorities, and others.
- No more than one or two rooms will be given priority to the stratum, stratum, and minority classes and each of these categories of families.
Eligibility for PM Gramin Awas Yojana
- Under this scheme, these families must not have any adult members between the ages of 16 to 59 years old.
- Households are headed by a woman, and there are no adult individuals between the ages of 16 and 59.
- Families that should not have an adult educated individual over the age of 25.
- Families in which a member is disabled or does not have a physically qualified adult individual.
- Daily families without land.
How can see the list of housing Scheme for the Pradhan Mantri? – प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना लिस्ट
Who wants to find their name on the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2020 list will have to follow the procedure below.
- First of all, the beneficiaries will have to visit the official website.
- After that, you will see on the home page.
- After that, click on the recipient “IAY / PMAY-G“.
- When you click on the option a new window will open with the required details.
- If you want to check PMAYG’s online list with the registration number, submit the registration number, and click the Submit button.
- If you do not have a registration number, click on the “advanced search” option.
- Now provide all the necessary details.
- Select the plan type and click the Submit button.
Official Website: Click Here
Here we have provided all the information about the “Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.