Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana PDF | Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Form | प्रधानमंत्री जीवन ज्योति बीमा योजना (PMJJBY) | जीवन ज्योति बीमा योजना आवेदन | पीएम जीवन ज्योति बीमा स्कीम फॉर्म | Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana in Hindi
PMJJBY was launched on May 9, 2015, by the Center Modi government to provide life insurance benefits to everyone in the country. This scheme is provided by the Life Insurance Company of India and other private insurance companies through public and private sector banks.
Under this scheme, if participants die due to a reason until the age of 55, then life insurance of Rs. 2 lakh for their families under PMJJBY by the government. So under this scheme, his government would provide life insurance for 2 lakh rupees for his family nominee. This is a term plan. This means that the insurance company does not pay the insurance amount until after the policyholder dies.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
The central government provides life insurance to ordinary citizens. The policyholder gets insurance coverage of Rs. 2 lakh for a premium of Rs. 330 annually. The plan was launched in 2015 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Those people who are unable to take the necessary life insurance cover to make life insurance due to higher premiums benefit from this.
Explain that, according to Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, insurance coverage is provided for Rs 2 lakh for the insured. The special thing is that this insurance amount is provided when you pay a premium of Rs 12 annually. This premium of Rs 12 is less than the price of a water bottle. Safety insurance is very important for all of us. There is no confidence in life when something unwanted happens to a person.
Main points of Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Scheme|
|Started by||By the central government|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the country|
|An Objective||Providing policy insurance|
|Official Website||Click Here|
PMJJBY Premium Fund – Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
Under this scheme, the policyholder must pay a premium of Rs. 330 each year, and it will be automatically deducted from the customer’s savings account each year.
- LIC Insurance Premium / Insurance Company – Rs 289 / –
- BC / Micro / Corporate / Agent Payments – Rs 30 / –
- Pay the administrative fees of the participating bank – Rs 11 / –
- Total premium – Rs. 330 / – only
Eligibility for the insurance plan for Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti
- Under this scheme, citizens following the policy should be between 18 and 50 years old.
- The policyholder must pay a premium of Rs. 330 per year under this term plan.
- It is essential that the policyholder has a bank account under this scheme as the funds provided by the government will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- The subscriber must maintain the necessary balance in the bank account at the time of automatic debit on or before May 31 of each year.
Insurance Plan Documents Jeevan Jyoti – PMJJBY
- Aadhar card
- Personal ID
- Bank account book
- Mobile Phone Number
- A passport-sized photo
How to apply for the Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Scheme?
Interested recipients of the country who wish to apply for Jeevan Jyoti insurance benefits, must follow the method outlined below.
- First of all, you should go to the official website.
- After visiting the official website, you will have to download the PMJJBY PDF application form.
- After downloading the PDF, you will have to fill in all the required information on the form.
- After filling out all the information, you will have to deposit it with the bank where the active savings bank account will be opened.
- You have sufficient balance in the account to pay the insurance premium.
- Then, send a letter of approval to join the SCHEME and automatic discount for the letter of approval and the Premium Amount.
- Attach the approval document with the duly filled out application form.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.