Pradhan Mantri Karmayogi Mandhan Apply Online | प्रधानमंत्री कर्म योगी मानधन योजना | Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maan Dhan Scheme | PM Karma Yogi Mandhan Scheme in Hindi | Karma Yogi Mandhan Yojana Application Form
Indian Union Budget for 2019-20 Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Mandhan Scheme, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman plan of the budget presentation for 2019. The implementation of this scheme was announced during the budget on July 5, 2019.
Under the management of PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana, the owners of small shops, businessmen, and merchants in our country registered under GST and whose annual sales volume is 1.5 crores will be punished as a beneficiary balance under this Yojana. This work has been assigned to 3.2 lakh public service centers (CSC) for registration.
Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2020
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) was chosen by the government as a real estate agency for the successful implementation of the scheme. Small businessmen and advanced merchants must be aged from 18 to 40 years and after the age of 60 years, and after the age of 60 years, the amount of 3,000 pensions will be awarded per month. Therefore, 18 years of age must pay premiums of at least 55 rupees each month, and those over 40 years old must pay premiums of up to 200 rupees each month.
Pradhan Mantri Karmayogi Mandhan Yojana Details
|Name of Scheme||PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Benefit||3000 after the age of 60|
Key Facts about PM Karma Yogi Mandhan Yojana – योगी मानधन योजना
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the country’s small and marginal farmers.
- The scheme is funded 50 percent by the government.
- Small businessmen(entrepreneurs) and advanced businessmen should be between 18 to 40 years old and after the age of 60 years, the amount of Rs 3,000 will be awarded as a pension per month.
- All applications under the scheme will be approved online.
- The central government will benefit from the scheme after the completion of 60 years of age.
- The life insurance company will act as a real estate agency.
- The pension amount will be transferred to the beneficiary’s account monthly by the government through direct bank transfer.
Documents of Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2020
- The age for applying for the scheme must be 18 to 40 years.
- Only people who do business in India can apply.
- Aadhar card
- Bank Account
- GST registration number
- A passport-sized photo
Prime Minister Karmayogi Mandhan plans to pay the insurance premium
|Entry Age||Superannuation Age||Member’s monthly contribution (Rs)||Central Govt’s monthly contribution (Rs)||Total monthly contribution (Rs)|
Apply Online for Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2020
To apply online under PM Yogi Maandhan Yojana, you will have to contact the nearest Jan Siva Kendra. Go to the nearest Jan Seva Kendra with all the necessary documents and send all your documents to the CSC agent, and then after that, the form will be filled online by the Jan Seva Kendra officer. After filling out the application form, you will receive the final submitted application form and keep it for the future and get all the benefits of the scheme.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Mandhan Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.