PM Swamitva Yojana Online Form 2022-23 | PM ownership Scheme Apply Online | स्वामित्व योजना क्या है | PM स्वामित्व योजना ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण | PM Swamitva Yojana In Hindi | @egramswaraj.gov.in
The central government will invite the online registration form for the Prime Minister’s ownership plan on the new portal. It is an integrated property identification solution for rural India. Now, people living in rural areas can take advantage of loans from banks on their village property under the Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Yojana.
The central government will use UAV technology in cooperation with the Panchayati Raj Ministry, Panchayati Raj State Administration, Government Revenue Department, and Survey Department. The integrated e-Gramsarvaj portal will provide https://egramswaraj.gov.in/ and the app will provide a single interface for preparing and implementing a Gram Panchayat development plan (GPDP).
Read More: [PDF] New Education Policy 2022-23 – #NEP2020, Complete Information
Details of Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Yojana – स्वामित्व योजना क्या है
Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Yojana will present a certificate of ownership to the villagers. Under this scheme, the land of all the country’s villages will be measured with drones. With this help, all the confusion over the land will be removed. Village development plans can be properly planned.
Main Points of PM Swamitva Yojana 2022
|Name of scheme||Prime Minister’s Ownership Scheme (PMSY)|
|When launched||On 24 April 2020|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Department Name||Ministry of Panchayati Raj|
|An Objective||Survey of land and property in rural areas|
Benefits of PM Swamitva Yojana – स्वामित्व योजना का लाभ कैसे मिलेगा
The benefits of Pradhan Mantri Swami Yojana 2022 are as follows:
- The Prime Minister’s ownership plan will end the struggle for confusion and ownership.
- This scheme will ensure proper planning of development in villages/panchayats.
Read More: [PDF] Disabled Pension Scheme Bihar 2022 | Apply Online
- In rural areas, the central government will follow all Panchayati jobs online.
- The Federation government will map each house in the villages using drones.
PM Swamitva Yojana Online Application/Registration Form
Here is the complete process of applying online for the Prime Minister’s Ownership Scheme:
- First, go to the official registration portal for PM Ownership Plan.
- After logging in, applicants can select the link for the new registration.
- Accordingly, applicants can fill in the details one by one on the registration form, as well as upload the required documents.
- Finally, applicants can click the “Submit” button. The candidates can then print a copy of the completed application form for future reference.
The process will be sent online to the registered mobile phone number as soon as the notification regarding the completion of the Prime Minister’s ownership plan takes effect. Panchayati Raj institutions will promote e-governance and ensure rapid development in rural areas.
People can now see the full details of their property on the portal. Like online property registration and appraisal in different states, the central government will also invite an online PM registration/application form.
After mapping homes, beneficiaries will get a PM ownership certificate. Accordingly, people will be able to obtain bank loans from their property in more villages, just as people in urban areas receive bank loans. According to the plan, the central government will award the prize on Panchayati Raj day from next year. The scheme aims to promote people in rural areas.
List of sections under PM Swamitva Yojana – स्वामित्व योजना
There are 4 sections under Swamitva Scheme which are listed below:
- Ministry of Panchayati Raj
- Panchayati Raj State Administration
- Government revenue management
- India Survey
The award will be completed in the other two categories under the ownership plan and countries will be notified after the completion of the separation process that was delayed due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
|S.No.||State Name||No. of Plan Units Onboarded||No. of Activities Taken Up||Status of Activity|
|1||ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLANDS||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|11||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||34||72||3||0||69||69|
|30||THE DADRA AND NAGAR HAVELI AND DAMAN AND DIU||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Official Website Login||Click Here|
|Covid Dashboard||Click Here|
|Analytical Reports||Click Here|
|Panchayat Profile||Click Here|
|Center-sponsored Schemes Data||Click Here|
- Official Address: Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Government of India, Eleventh Floor, J.P. Building, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001
- Email: egramswaraj[at]gov[dot]in
Here we have provided all the information about the “Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.