Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rojgar Yojana Registration 2022-23 | प्रधानमंत्री स्वरोजगार योजना 2023 | प्रधानमंत्री युवा रोजगार योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म | प्रधानमंत्री रोजगार योजना | Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana in Hindi | Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana Application Form | Employment Scheme Prime Minister Online Application | PMRY Loan Eligibility
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has started this youth employment scheme so that loans can be provided to young people at cheap prices. This allows unemployed youth to start their own business. With this scheme, unemployed youth can also stand on their own stand and provide work for other needs as well. It has been seen many times that due to lack of money, young people are unable to open their businesses and are drawn to the job. But this scheme will also eliminate this problem.
Under the leadership of PM Yuva Swarozgar Yojana, all young people can start their businesses by obtaining bank loans at reasonable rates. The main goal of Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rozgar Yojana is to make young people self-reliant so that they can start their small industries.
Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rojgar Yojana (PMRY)
The central government recently announced Pradhan Mantri Swarozgar Yojana for unemployed youth. Under this scheme, unemployed youth can start their own businesses by obtaining loans from banks. According to this Yojana, a bank loan will be provided at a very low price, so that young people can easily repay the loan in time and can further grow their industry. This self-employment scheme is one of the major plans of the Modi government.
Key Points Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana (pmrpy)|
प्रधानमंत्री युवा रोजगार योजना
|Age Limit||18 to 35 years|
|Educational Qualification||Minimum 8th classes pass|
|Family Income||The annual income of the family should not exceed Rs 40,000|
|Loan||There should be no loan defaulter of any nationalized financial institution/bank/cooperative bank|
|Subsidy and Margin Money||The subsidy will be limited to 15% of the project cost subject to a ceiling of Rs. 7,500 per borrower|
Latest update – The central government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched “PM Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan.” Under this scheme, new large-scale rural public works and migrant workers/citizens who live in villages will be provided with livelihood opportunities. Click on the link below for information about the application/registration of the scheme.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rozgar Yojana
The maximum loan amount available in various sectors under the scheme is as follows.
- Business Sector: Loans of up to 2 Lakhs
- Services Sector: Loans of up to 5 Lakhs
- Industry: Loans up to 5 Lakhs
If there are more than two people involved in the work, a loan of up to 10 lahks can be used. There is no guarantee and security required for projects that cost 2 rupees by individuals from the industry and services sector. Up to Rs. 2 lahks was awarded to each partner. Coverage of Rs. 5 lahks per person is provided for small industries.
Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rojgar Yojana
To benefit from this scheme, the candidate must follow the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant must be between 18 and 35 years old. There is a 10-year relaxation for women, SC / ST, ex-soldiers, and candidates with physical disabilities.
- Besides, the eligibility of this scheme ranges from 18 to 40 years for citizens of the northeastern states.
- In addition, the applicant must have been permanently resident in his country for at least 3 years.
- The application under Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rozgar Yojana must be at least 10 lanes from a recognized government school/college.
- A citizen who wants to take advantage of this scheme must not be in any type of government or non-government job today.
Required Documents for PMRY 2022-23
- The applicant must be between 18 and 40 years old.
- Applicants must have passed at least 8 classes.
- A permanent residence certificate for a student who must be 3 years old.
- The monthly household income of the person who applies to the scheme must not exceed 40 thousand.
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Personal ID
- Mobile Phone Number
- A passport-sized photo
How to Apply for the Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rozgar Yojana Scheme 2023? – प्रधानमंत्री युवा रोजगार योजना
To apply online under this Self Employing Scheme (PM Rojgar Yojana) click on the link below.
- First of all, go to the official website of the scheme – http://dcmsme.gov.in/schemes/pmry.html.
- Then, download the application form from the PMRY official website.
- Next, fill in all the required information on the application form such as the applicant’s name, Aadhar card number, mobile phone number, etc.
- After all the documents are attached to the application form, go to the bank you want to obtain a loan from and send it.
- After that, the application form and all documents will be verified by the bank and you will be contacted within one week.
- After verifying the application form and documents, under this scheme, you will get a loan from the bank to start your own business.
- With this process, your request will be completed.
प्रधानमंत्री युवा रोजगार योजना पंजीकरण फॉर्म
The application must be submitted complete in all respects in duplicate with certified copies of the following documents:
- Proof of date of birth (SSC or TC certificate from the school you attended)
- Academic and technical qualification certificate
- Ration card or any other proof of residence for 3 years, i.e. residential certificate issued by the MRO
- Experience certificate, if any.
- Income certificate issued by the Ministry of Human Resources for the concerned Mandal
- Caste certificate issued by MRO if applicable
- Driving license in the case of applicants for vehicles.
- A copy of the proposed project profile
Here we have provided all the information about the “Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rozgar Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.