Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme | प्रगति भारती स्कूटी योजना 2022 | प्रज्ञान भारती स्कूटी स्कीम 2020-2021 | scooty scheme for students in Assam 2021 2022 list | Assam Pragyan Bharati Choice Of Scooty Online | pragyanbharati.sebaonline.org Login | Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme in English / Hindi
Dear Readers, the Assam state government has launched a new scheme Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme / प्रज्ञान भारती स्कूटी स्कीम for all female students who scored a large number of marks in their last exams. Assam fulfills the promise of a new and improved government. In this scheme, Scooty will be made available to all students under the scheme.
In this article, we will share with you all the details of the scheme so that you can enroll/record yourself without any questioning and other problem. We have shared the eligibility criteria as well as the step-by-step procedure for the application process.
Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Details
The Assam government has started the Scooty Scheme or Pragyan Bharati Scheme 2022 project to provide scooters for esteemed female students. Only eligible girl students who passed the Senior High School Examination for the year 2020 in Division 1 are eligible. The students were given the option to choose either an electric/gasoline/petrol scooter.
Assam CM Sarbananda Sonowal stated that education helps people add value to their personalities. He urged students to develop their creative skills to be successful in life.
Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty|
|Launched by||Government of Assam|
|Launched for||Government school students of Assam|
|Benefit||Providing the different types of educational benefits|
Assam Scooty Scheme Status – Pragyan Bharati
The status of rapid deployment can be checked for each candidate in the same official portal after the status checking facilities are available. Registration fee (RTO fee) must be borne by the families of the beneficiary students themselves. Each scooter will cost approximately Rs. 50,000-55,000 for the government.
Launch of Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooter Scheme
During the launch of the Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooter Scheme project, the Chief Minister handed over the scooter keys to 5 meritorious girl students. Under Assam Scooty Yojana, govt. is provides scooters for excellent female students who passed the Higher Secondary Examination of 2020 in the first year. In Kamrup and Kamrup (Metro) district, 22,034 petrol mopeds and 211 battery-powered scooters will be provided to a total of 22,245 students spending Rs. 144.30 crores. The award will be awarded to outstanding students from other districts/regions on the second and third of January of next year.
Benefits of Assam Pragyan Bharti Scooty
There are many benefits of the scheme and some benefits as follows in the following list: –
- Assam state government will provide textbooks, uniforms, and all other necessities required to go to school to all beneficiaries.
- The Assam government will provide Rs. 1000 to 1 lakh students for textbooks.
- Rupee 1500 and Rs. 2000 textbook incentives will be provided to students at the graduate and postgraduate levels.
- The government will give Rs. 1,000 per month all students will pay chaotic dues.
- A one-time Education Loan Subsidy of Rs. 50,000 will be provided.
- The scooters will be provided to 20,000 meritorious class 12 students.
- All admissions from the upper secondary level through the graduate level will be done completely free of charge for all students for the 2020-21-22 academic year.
- This free admission will also be applicable to courses such as medicine, engineering, and polytechnic.
Eligibility Criteria for Pragyan Bharti Scooty Assam
An applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme/Program: –
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The applicant must be a female.
- The applicant must have got the first division in the 12th-class examination of the state schools of Assam.
- The applicant must study in a government school in Assam.
Assam Pragyan Bharati Scheme Apply Online – Choose Scooty Type
The Pragyan Bharati Scheme Program is a government project of Assam’s initiative to distribute Scooty among female students who scored 60% and above in their Senior High School Examination 2020 under AHSEC. The Assam Scooty Scheme offers petrol or electric scooter and an eligible student can choose the type using the procedure below.
- Visit the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, sebaonline.org.
- Next, a page will be open on your screen.
- Click the “Choose Scooty” link in the Quick Links section of the homepage or directly click pragyanbharati.sebaonline.org/login.php
- You can directly click on the link shown here to go to the webpage.
- Log in with your credentials such as entering the roll number, registration number, enter your contact details.
- After logging in, select a scooter variant and fill in the complete contact details.
- Download and print the acknowledgment receipt and keep it for future reference.
Note: This portal will remain open until August 30, 2020. If no student makes her choice regarding the scooter variant within the timeframe, her choice of the petrol variant will be considered automatically.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.