Complete Information of Haryana Pran Vayu Devta Pension Scheme | प्राणवायु देवता पेंशन योजना | Oxy Van (Oxygen Forest) | PVDPS AND OXYVAN IN HARYANA
Dear readers, the Government of Haryana led by CM Manohar Lal Khattar has launched the Pran Vayu Devta Pension Scheme / प्राणवायु देवता पेंशन योजना for 2021. The Life Air God Pension scheme aims to ensure an adequate supply of natural oxygen in the state. Prana Vayu Devta Pension Yojna is a major step towards ensuring clean breathing air amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Amount of Rs. 2500 will be awarded annually to the beneficiaries in the name of the Pran Vayu Devta Pension Scheme (PVDPS). This tree pension amount will continue to increase each year, similar to the state’s Old Age Samman Pension Scheme. The ULB (Urban Local Bodies) will provide this pension for tree maintenance, installation of panels, grills, etc. In this article, we will tell you the full details of the Pran Vayu Devta Pension Scheme and Oxy Van (Oxygen Forests) announced by CM Khattar on the occasion of World Environment Day.
Launch of Haryana Pran Vayu Devta (PVDPS) Pension Scheme 2021 & Oxy Van (Oxygen Forest), Rs. 2500 per year at PranaVayu Devta Pension Yojana ( प्राण वायु देवता पेंशन योजना) for the maintenance of trees over 75 years old.
Details of the Pran Vayu Devta Pension Scheme (PVDPS) 2021 – प्राण वायु देवता पेंशन योजना
The Chief Minister of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar, has announced the construction of 80 acres of ‘Oxy Van’ (Pran Vayu Devta Pension Scheme) in the Karnal District. It was announced on June 5, 2021, on the occasion of World Environment Day. He stated in his speech that “The State Government has taken the initiative to honor all those trees of 75 years of age and above that have served humanity throughout their life by producing oxygen, reducing pollution, providing shade, etc. These trees will be identified throughout the state and will be taken care of by Involve local people in this scheme.”
Several states, including Haryana, have recently experienced a medical oxygen crunch that was needed for critically ill COVID-19 patients. The demand for oxygen cylinders and oxygen concentrators has risen to a new high in the first and second waves of the coronavirus crisis. In order to avoid such a shortage of oxygen supply in the future, the government.
प्राणवायु देवता पेंशन योजना in Hindi – राज्य सरकार ने उन सभी पेड़ों को सम्मानित करने की पहल की है जो 75 वर्ष और उससे अधिक उम्र के हैं और जिन्होंने जीवन भर ऑक्सीजन का उत्पादन, प्रदूषण कम करके, छाया प्रदान करके मानवता की सेवा की है। पूरे राज्य में ऐसे पेड़ों की पहचान की जाएगी और योजना में स्थानीय लोगों को शामिल कर उनकी देखभाल की जाएगी। बीर घग्गर में 100 एकड़ क्षेत्र में ऑक्सी वैन, पंचकूला की स्थापना की जाएगी ताकि प्रकृति के हरे फेफड़े तैयार किए जा सकें ताकि पंचकूला के निवासी ताजी ऑक्सीजन में सांस ले सकें। परियोजना की कुल लागत 1 करोड़ रुपये होगी
What is Oxy Van (Oxygen Forest) – ऑक्सी वैन (ऑक्सीजन वन) क्या है
Oxy Van is a plot of land designated by the Government of Haryana. Where up to 3 crores of trees will be planted. Oxy Vans will occupy 10% of the 8 lakh hectares of land across the state.
What is the need for Oxy Vans in Haryana?
There is a need to establish an oxy-van in Haryana due to the increased vehicular and industrial pollution in urban areas. The high level of pollution results in a heat island effect and poor air quality. So cities and towns in Haryana are in dire need of the green lungs of Mother Earth to reduce the impact of heat and improve air quality.
The Chief Minister mentioned that the lack of oxygen was one of the biggest problems everyone faced during the COVID-19 pandemic. Since there is no substitute for “Prana Vayu (clean air to breathe)“, this forest has been named Oxy Forest.
Types of Trees in Oxy Vans
According to the Government of Haryana, here are the types of trees that will be present in Oxy Van:-
- Chit Van will contain ornamental and flowering plants such as Orchid Tree (Kashnar), Indian Laburnum (Amaltas), Pride of India, Red Silk Cotton Tree (Simal), Indian Coral, Sita Ashok, Java Cassia, Red Gulmohar, Golden Shower, Flower emotion, etc.
- Pakhi Van will house plants like pipal, banyan, pilkhan, neem, etc.
- Antriksh Van – Antriksh Van will have “luck boosting” plants like Flame of the Forest (Palash/Dhak), Jackfruit, Cluster Fig (Gullar), Amla, Krishan Neel, Champa, Khair, Bilwa, etc.
- Arogya Van will have medicinal plants like Tulsi, Ashwagandha, Neem, Aloe Vera, Chebulic Myrobalan (Harad), Baheda, Amla, etc.
- Sugandh Vatika will contain aromatic plants like Sugadhraj, Chameli, Night Queen, Day King, Night-blooming Jasmine (Parijaat), Champa, Rose, Honeysuckle, Passiflora, etc. According to the government, the sweet fragrance of these plants will let those Who can not see, also enjoy the surroundings
- Panchvati has cultural, mythological, and ecological significance. The word panchvati literally means five trees. These trees are Banyan / Barh / Bargad, Sacred Fig / Peepal, Stone Apple (Bilwa / Bil), Aonla, and Sita Ashok. Besides the mythical significance, these trees provide many ecological and ecological benefits.
- Barh and Peepal trees are known as “umbrella trees” which provide food and shelter for a variety of life forms including birds and insects and also provide the best shade. It fights sound pollution due to its thick leaves and is known for producing more oxygen than any other tree.
- Bilwa Tree is associated with Lord Shiva, offering him its leaves and flowers. It is also a good shady tree. Besides being a good food plant, its ripe pulp has medicinal value. According to the government, it has liver cleansing properties and removes even old plaque from the intestines.
- Ashoka Tree of Sorrow is associated with Sita, as it is said that she spent time in Ashok Vatika in Lanka when she was kidnapped by Ravana. Its bark is used in diseases of the urinary tract. It is decorative and provides shade as well. When it blooms in spring, it looks very attractive.
Oxyvan in Panchkula
Oxyvan will be established in the Panchkula district of Bir Ghaggar on an area of 100 acres. The main goal is to create green lungs in Mother Nature so that the inhabitants of Panchkula can breathe fresh oxygen. The total cost of setting up an Oxy Van project in Panchkula should be Rs. 1 crore.
Oxyvan in Karnal
The Oxy Van in Karnal must climb along the Old Badshahi Canal (also known as the Mughal Canal) on an area of 80 acres covering a total length of 4.2 km. This garden will have named components:-
- Chit Van (Forest of Beauty),
- Paakhi Van (Forest of Birds),
- Antriksh Van (Forest of Zodiac Signs),
- Tapo Van (Forest of Meditation),
- Arogya Van (Healing/herbal Forest),
- Neer Van (Forest of Waterfalls),
- Rishi Van (Sapt Rishi),
- Panchvati (Five Trees),
- Smaran Van (Forest of Memories),
- Sugandh Suvaas / Sugandh Van (Forest of Fragrance).
The Oxy Van in Karnal will also have an information center and a souvenir shop. From this store, people will be able to purchase plants at subsidized prices related to rachis (zodiac sign) to grow in their homes.
Indian Vastu Directions for Trees Plantation
According to Indian Vastu, these trees will be planted in Panchvati in different directions. Here are the tree planting guidelines as mentioned in Shastras:-
- East – Peepal Tree
- West – Barh Tree
- North – Bilwa Tree
- South – Aonla Tree
- Agney (South-West) – Ashok Tree
Panchvati Vatikas will be established at 134 Kurukshetra Tirthas (pilgrimages) located in Kurukshetra, Kaithal, Karnal, and Panipat districts.
Amphitheater or Cost in Oxy Van in Karnal
An amphitheater will be built where artists can present entertainment to the public. Light and sound will be shown to visitors covering different aspects of Oxy Van. The total cost of this Oxy Van setup project in Karnal should be Rs. 5 crores. It will be a joint project of the Haryana Forest Department, Central Government of India, and Karnal Municipal Commission.
Panchavati Plantation in Haryana
Under this initiative, plantations/farms will be operated in Haryana villages in the name of Panchavati. This will enhance the process of obtaining natural oxygen from the trees. Under this initiative, agroforestry on vacant lands will also be promoted. Thus, the income of panchayats will increase in rural areas.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Pran Vayu Devta Pension Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.