Pravasi Pension Payment Online – All applicants who have applied for the Pravasi Pension Payment Scheme can now check the status of their application. The Kerala government has come up with a unique scheme, the likes of which the country has never seen before. The Pravasi Pension Scheme, an initiative of the Kerala Pravasi Welfare Board (a project of the Government of Kerala), was introduced in April 2018 for the benefit of citizens who have settlements outside their Lord’s country. This article discusses various aspects of the pension scheme.
All applicants who have applied for the Pravasi Pension Payment Scheme can check their payment status online on the official website. This scheme will help all low-income citizens of Kerala who want to have a stable retirement. All applicants who are non-permanent citizens of Kerala or citizens who have settled in Kerala after retirement can avail the benefits of the pension payment scheme.
Post of Contents
Pravasi Pension Payment Online 2024
The Kerala Non-Resident Welfare Act was passed in the year 2008 by the Kerala government, following which, the Kerala Pravasi Welfare Board and Pravasi Welfare Trust were formed to provide various social welfare programs, such as Pravasi pension amount to eligible non-residents of Kerala.
The Indian state government of Kerala has established the Kerala Pravasi Welfare Board which governs the Pravasi Welfare Fund for the Kerala Pravasi Pension Scheme (PPS). This Pravasi Welfare Fund benefits the citizens of Kerala who are Non-Resident Kerala Residents and working in a profession in a foreign country (NRIs) or other parts of India.
The Kerala Pravasi Welfare Board, under the guidelines of the Kerala Non-Resident Welfare Act and with the assistance of the Pravasi Welfare Fund, administers a wide range of Pravasi Pension Schemes – Pension Plans for NRKs, Family Pension Plans, Disabled Persons Pension Plans, Pension Plans and Medical Assistance Plans, etc.
Highlights of Pravasi Pension Payment
|Name of the Scheme
|Pravasi Pension Payment
|Kerala state government
|Citizens of Kerala state
Features and Benefits of the Kerala Pravasi Pension Scheme
Here are some of the features and benefits of Kerala Pravasi Pension Scheme:
- Contributing members will receive the Pravasi Pension amount applicable after the age of 60 years.
- Contributing members will receive a minimum monthly Pravasi pension amount of INR 2,000 after the age of retirement in return for continuous contributions to the Kerala Pravasi Welfare Fund till the age of 60 years.
- Kerala Pravasi Pension Scheme members who contribute for more than 5 consecutive years will receive an additional 3% of the minimum Pravasi pension amount (i.e. INR 2000) every year after completing 5 years.
- The minimum monthly contribution for NRKs abroad is INR 300, and for NRKs in India, it is INR 100.
- If you do not subscribe for a full year, your membership will be canceled.
- The minimum subscription period is 5 years.
- Central and state government employees cannot avail Pravasi pension scheme.
- The applicant must be over 18 years old.
- The applicant must be a non-resident citizen of Kerala and working outside India.
- Kerala who has recently returned to Kerala permanently after working abroad for at least two years
- Non-resident Keralite (NRKs) working for at least 6 months in another state in India, not in Kerala.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- The mobile number is attached to the Aadhar.
Detail Mentioned Under Pravasi Pension Payment Dashboard
- Details of the applicant
- Income details of the applicant
- Reasons for ineligibility
- Information about the eligibility
- Details of the scheme
- Contact details of the applicant
What is the monthly payment for the Pravasi pension in Kerala?
Contributing members will receive the Pravasi Pension amount applicable after the age of 60 years. Contributing members will receive a minimum monthly Pravasi pension amount of INR 2,000 after the age of retirement in return for continuous contributions to the Kerala Pravasi Welfare Fund till the age of 60 years.
Kerala Non-Resident Keralites Welfare Fund
(ആദ്യമായി അംഗത്വം എടുക്കുന്നവർ)
Existing Member Registration
(നിലവിൽ അംഗത്വം ഉള്ളവർ)
(യൂസർനെയിം പാസ്സ്വേർഡ് ഉള്ളവർ)
- Click Here to Check the Status of Old Applications
- Click Here to Print your ID Card
- Click Here to Print Amsadayam Card
Application Procedure for Kerala Pravasi Pension Scheme
As seen above, eligible NRKs can register themselves with the Kerala Welfare Fund under three categories. Each category has a separate registration form. Once eligible applicants have identified their category, they can apply for Kerala Pravasi Pension Scheme online by following these steps:
- Go to the official website of Kerala Pravasi Welfare Board – https://register.pravasikerala.org/.
- Select “Apply Online” in the Online Registration menu.
pravasi pension payment online kerala
- On the official page of the Pravasi Pension Scheme application form, select the registration type – 1A, 1B, or 2A.
- Provide all relevant information and details as required by the screen.
- Submit certified electronic copies of the necessary documents.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Click on the “Show” option to check the status of your application.
Online registration process
The registration process must include the following procedures:
- Please visit the official website to register for Pravasi Kerala.
- The first column of the site will ask you to select the type of registration. Choose the appropriate one.
pravasi pension payment online login
- Enter the relevant details, as specified on the page; Which includes the candidate’s details.
- Place the photo with the signature on the right side of the page. The image to be uploaded must conform to the specifications mentioned in it.
- Click Submit, after which the user will have completed the registration process.
Payments can be made online through the Pravasi Kerala portal. On the login screen, there is a quick payment button to make payments. Make sure you have your membership number handy. All payments will go to the account of the Kerala Welfare Board for Non-Residents/Keralites.
Note:- Registration must be supported by a fee of INR 200/-. Fees apply for both online and offline registration mode. For your understanding, offline registration is done through the forms specified above, while the online methodology does not require the need for forms; As you may have noticed before.
Check Pravasi Pension Payment Online 2024
- To check Pravasi Pension payment online in 2024, the applicant can go to the official Pravasi Pension website – https://register.pravasikerala.org/public/index.php/online/quick_pay.
- On the home page, click on the quick payment option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
pravasi kerala org member details
- Enter your membership number, date of birth, and verification code.
- Click on the “Show” option to check the status of your application.