kifayati LED bulb yojana registration | apply online kifayati LED bulb yojana | किफ़ायती LED बल्ब योजना | Punjab Kifayati LED bulb Yojna
Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana 2020 was launched by Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL). With the aim of providing viable power solutions to people coming from BPL, SC, and BC backgrounds, Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) launched a new initiative – Kifayati LED valued at Rs 8.63 crore.
To take advantage of the benefits of PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana, each applicant must first verify the eligibility criteria and benefits of the scheme and then carry out the process. We will tell you about these things one by one.
Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana 2020
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited recently launched a new scheme called “Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana“. Under the scheme, every current eligible consumer of BPL, SC, and BC categories has been given two LED lights for just Rs 30 to benefit from electricity subsidy up to one kilowatt(kW).
Under this scheme, the Punjab government will distribute LED lights to people, who belong to Scheduled Castes and backward groups below the poverty line.
Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana 2020 Details
|Name of Scheme||PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana(पंजाब किफ़ायती LED बल्ब योजना)|
|Launched By||Government of Punjab|
|Department||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited|
|Main Purpose||Led bulb of state people|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Eligibility for Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Punjab.
- The applicant must belong to a Below Poverty Line (BPL), Scheduled Caste (SC), or Backward Class (BC).
- The applicant must take advantage of the electricity subsidy from Punjab State Power Corporation Limited.
Benefits of PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana
- All selected applicants can take advantage of the following benefits under PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana.
- LED lights are offered at affordable prices to the applicant at a very low cost.
- The LED lights available in this low cost LED bulb scheme to consume 80% to 90% less energy.
- There is no chance of a fire.
- No use of Mercury like CFL bulbs.
How to Apply for Kifayati LED Bulb Yojna – किफ़ायती LED बल्ब योजना
- Consumers can avail Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana by contacting the concerned PSPCL office.
- To apply to the scheme, applicants are required to submit a copy of their current invoice(bill), proof of identity, and self-pledge.
- After submitting the documents, applicants are required to deposit a token amount of Rs 30.
- Upon successful payment, consumers in BC, SC, and BPL will be offered two LEDs that can be used for their local purposes.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.