punjab loan waiver scheme at pbscfc.punjab.gov.in 2023, farmer debt waiver scheme portal punjab, पंजाब एससी / बीसी ऋण माफी योजना, punjab govt farmer loan waiver, punjab sc bc loan waiver scheme pdf download
The Chief minister initiated the Punjab SC / BC Loan Waiver Scheme in order to waive loans of people from the scheduled and backward castes. The Punjab Government launched the new SC/BC Loan Waiver Scheme on 11th December 2021. All those SC & BC people who have taken loans amounting to Rs. 50,000 will benefit from the Punjab Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Land Development Finance Corporation.
We will tell you all the information related to the scheme like how to apply for punjab sc bc loan waiver scheme 2022-23 apply online, salient features, benefits, eligibility, documents required, application form, pdf download, faqs, contact number, etc. If you want to know more information related to the scheme, then you should read the article we have provided.
Punjab SC / BC Loan Waiver Scheme Details
The chief minister of Punjab has started the first phase of the loan waiver scheme in Punjab SC/BC. At this point, loan waiver certificates will be distributed statewide to all beneficiaries during special functions by Ministers and MLAs. Following are the important features and features of the Punjab SC / BC loan waiver scheme Program:-
- The loans are to be taken by the SC category people (up to Rs 50,000) from the Punjab Scheduled Castes Land Development & Finance Corporation Backfinco and will be assigned.
- The loans are taken by BC category persons (up to Rs 50,000) from Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation (Backfinco) to be waived.
Eligibility Criteria For The Loan
The main eligibility criteria to benefit from the loan
The eligibility criteria for availing of the loan are as follows:-
- The applicant must be residing in Punjab.
- Age must be between 18 to 55 years.
- The person must belong to one of the backward classes notified by the Punjab Govt. Have an annual family income of up to Rs. 3.00 Lac Or Minorities (Sikhs, Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Parsis, and Jains) and have an annual family income of less than Rs. 98000/- in rural areas and Rs. 120,000/- in urban areas for 1 credit line and up to Rs. 6.00 Lacs for Line of Credit 2 or the economically weaker division having an annual family income of Rs. 1.00 lac.
- If a person wants to take advantage of a loan for a scheme that includes an activity of a technical nature, he must have at least a high school diploma. But if the loan is used in schemes that do not require technical knowledge, such as activities of a hereditary and non-technical nature, the educational qualification requirement is not required.
How To Get The Loan
As per the eligibility criteria, the applicant must complete the application form PDF Loan I English for consideration by the District Level Examination Committee.
After approval by Distt. Level Screening Committee, Field Officer, Backfinco will complete the PDF iconLoan Application Form II English for Backward Classes and Minorities along with the required documents and then recommend the case to Backfinco Head Office.
Documents to be submitted by the beneficiary (with the second loan application form)
- Two duly certified personal photos.
- If the lender gives the guarantee to a third person, a photocopy is duly certified by the guarantor.
- If the applicant belongs to Backward Class, the Backward Class certificate will be duly issued by the relevant authority, and also an income certificate duly certified by a notary or executive Magistrate/judge.
- If the applicant belongs to a minority community, the income certificate is duly certified by a notary public or executive judge.
- An affidavit from the applicant stating that he did not receive any benefit under any support scheme that has been/is being implemented by the government of the State / Central government agencies.
- Security of his land, house/plot of land, or that of the guarantor worth twice the loan amount plus Fard Jamabandi, house map, or plot of land. In the event that the guarantor submits the guarantee, an affidavit must also be obtained from him stating that the property is free of all encumbrances.
- A certified copy of the Rashan card or voter ID card as proof of residence.
- If payment is to be made to the third party, a quotation from the reputed company is duly signed by the owner, applicant, and Backfinco field officer.
- A certified copy of the qualification certificate if required.
- A certified copy of the training certificate is obtained if required.
Which Documents Are Required?
- Application form duly attested by competent Authority.
- Attested copy of S.C. certificate.
- Valuation certificate of property to be mortgaged.
- Map of property.
- Farad Zama Bandi.
- If the property is self-purchased, then a copy of the registry is to be attached.
- Affidavit regarding the loan.
- 3 attested photographs.
- In the case of service Surety their employer certificate, salary certificate, and Surety bond.
PBSCFC Loan Application Form
Chief minister Charanjit Singh Channi stated that “Punjab Scheduled Castes Land Development Finance Corporation provides SC loans to needy people for the upgrading of their economy.” To get a loan, one has to download the loan application form in PDF format from the official website pbscfc.punjab.gov.in.
Download PBSCFC Bank Tie-up Scheme Loan Application Form 1
The direct link to download the PBSCFC Punjab Gov In Loan Application Form is available on the official website of Punjab Scheduled Castes Land Development & Finance Corporation –
Download the PBSCFC 2 Loan Application Form
The direct link to download PBSCFC Loan Application Form 2 is available on the official website of Punjab Scheduled Castes Land Development & Finance Corporation –
Punjab Backfinco Loan Application Form
Punjab Backward Classes Land Development Finance Corporation provides loans to the needy people of the backward classes in order to raise the level of their economy”. To get a loan, one has to download the loan application form in PDF format from the official backfinco.punjab.gov.in website.
- Check how to get a loan – backfinco.punjab.gov.in/?q=node/24
- Eligibility criteria for a backfinco loan – backfinco.punjab.gov.in/?q=node/25
- Check backfinco Schemes – backfinco.punjab.gov.in/?q=schemes
The company offers loans at easy interest rates to people belonging to the category of Scheduled Castes category, backward classes, economically weaker sections, and others for setting up self-employment enterprises.
Contact Us @ pbscfc.punjab.gov.in
Punjab Scheduled Castes Land Development & Finance Corp.
- Address: S.C.O. No. 101-103 Sector 17-C, Chandigarh.
- Tel: 0172 -5025092,5025334
What are the various loan schemes of the corporation?
- Direct Lending Scheme
- Schemes In Collaboration With NSFDC
- Bank Tie Up Scheme
- Schemes in collaboration with NSKFDC
- Schemes in Collaboration with NHFDC
- Self Employment Scheme For Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers [SRMS]
Frequently asked questions about Punjab SC / BC Loan Waiver Scheme
The official website is https://pbscfc.punjab.gov.in/ – Punjab Scheduled Castes Land Development & Finance Corporation.
Full form of Punjab Scheduled Castes Land Development & Finance Corporation.
Yes, the non-scheduled tier is eligible and can get a loan if it meets the loan scheme conditions.
There is a subsidy component on all schemes except for the 50% Direct Lending Scheme or 10,000/whichever is lower and in the case of the NHFDC scheme subsidy is available to the disabled Handicapped S.C beneficiary only.
If the status of the loan is complete in all respects, the loan is sanctioned within 45 working days and thereafter the repayment is made within 60 working days subject to the availability of funds.
Here we have provided all the information about the “punjab sc bc loan waiver scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.