COVID-19 Rajasthan Ex-gratia Payment List, Anugrah Bhugtan Yojana to Jan-Dhan Account Holders, Raja, Rajasthan Grace Payment Scheme List Online, COVID-19 Rajasthan Grace Payment Amount
The Rajasthani government has introduced a payment scheme as a gift in the form of relief for the poor and poor families. Accordingly, each person will be given 1,000 rupees, 1500 rupees means a total of 2500 rupees according to their circumstances.
In the section below, we’ll tell you how you can see the first and second payment, and with it, you can also see the status of the funds in your account.
Rajasthan Ex-gratia Payment List
The Rajasthan government recently launched a “Payment Amount Assistance Plan“. The main objective of this scheme is to provide tips in the form of helping to close the aura for poor and poor families. Accordingly, each person will be given 1,000 rupees to 1500 rupees, for a total of 2,500 rupees according to their circumstances.
Highlights of Rajasthan ex-gratia payment scheme
|Name of Scheme||Rajasthan ex-gratia payment scheme|
|Payment Amount||Rs. 2500 (first installment Rs. 1000, second installment Rs. 1500)|
|Online Application||Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)|
Benefits of the Ecuadorian gratuity payment Scheme
This scheme will prove to be a blessing for those who fall below the poverty line. Where the poor and the poor are workers or people who run my blood. The government will pay all these people Rs. 2,500.
- This amount will be provided to these people in two installments, the first installment will be 1,000 rupees and in the second installment, they will receive 1500 rupees.
- About 31 lakh residents of Rajasthan will be able to benefit from the amount provided under the payment plan.
- Also under this scheme, like other schemes, the advance amount will be transferred directly to their account.
- If the applicant wants to verify his name in this list through the online portal under this system, then by following the following procedure, he can easily verify his name and the status of the amount received.
- The amount paid under this scheme will be paid only to poor workers and workers residing in Rajasthan.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Ex-gratia Payment Scheme
Under this scheme, the amount is paid to poor families in two installments. It is very important that these families are of low eligibility. Families that receive a premium of 2,500 rupees will have the following qualifications:
- These families are required to obtain a BPL Label Card.
- Besides, these families must have a job card or a labor card.
- Antyodaya ration cardholders are also included in this list.
- This list also includes people who have their own business and business card.
- Those who receive a government pension mean that they are retired, and they will not be the beneficiaries of this scheme.
How to check COVID-19 Rajasthan Ex-gratia payment status
Under this scheme, the beneficiary will receive three installments. The first installment of Rs 1,000 was transferred to the beneficiary bank account. If they want to see their name on the list, the following procedure should be followed:
- First of all, you should go to the official website published by the Rajasthan government.
- When you click on the specified link, options will appear that will get your information.
The first option will be COVID-19, click it. After that, three options will come:
- COVID-19 ex-gratia payment 1
- COVID-19 ex-gratia payment 2
- The Kovid-19 Grace Amount of Eligibility and Payment Order
- Click on the first option “COVID-19 Grace Payment 1“.
- Immediately after clicking on the link, a webpage will open. That you will have to fill in some information, as you will be asked whether you want to check the urban or rural list?
- If you choose the rural list, you will be prompted for the name of the village and the village panchayats in your state.
- Once this option is filled in, a menu will appear in front of you. The names of all persons associated with that country and this village will be presented to you.
- If the money reaches your account, you must have written “success” in front of your name.
How to check the second list of tip payments in Rajasthan
For the second list of paying the tip, you should also visit the official website of Rajasthan https://jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- After that, the same home page will open again in front of you. Some options will be given Kovid-19.
- To get out of it, you have to choose the option “Kovid-19 Grace Payment II“.
- Clicking the option will open the webpage again. You will need to fill in your residential area and address, as well as the municipal authority.
- After that, the second batch list will open in front of you.
- You will enter the same number of wards as your own.
- After that, you will see an option, to be written, click here for more information.
- For more information, a list of all of these people will come to you as soon as you click on them. Those who have applied for the second installment under this scheme.
- Those who have already received the second batch under this scheme will have a “success” written in front of their names.
COVID-19 Rajasthan Ex-gratia Payment Scheme Application / Registration Process
Two payments are granted under the payment system at Rajasthan Kovid-19 Grace. However, no separate application/registration is required for this. The government itself sets up a database, after which it will transfer the funds directly to your bank account through two direct interest transfer (DBT) payments. You can check your online status to see if that money has reached your account or not !!!
Because of this scheme issued by the Rajasthan government, many poor families living in the state will receive financial assistance. As a result, many problems of the poor will be solved during the closure of the aura (closure).
|Official Website||Click Here|
Here we have provided all the information about the “Rajasthan Ex-gratia Payment List“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.