Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana Apply + Rajasthan Agricultural Produce Living Loan Scheme Online Registration + Krishi Upaj Rahan Scheme Rajasthan Form + Rajasthan Agricultural Produce Loan Scheme + Benefits of Rajasthan Krishi Upaj Rehan Yojana
The Rajasthan Krishi Upaj Rahan loan yojana was initiated by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot Ji for small and marginal farmers in the state. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to small and marginal farmers in the state through the provision of loans at low-interest rates by the government.
In order for the marginal small-scale farmers in Rajasthan to obtain a fair price for their agricultural products, under this scheme, the state government will provide loans of up to 1.5 lakh to small and marginal farmers in the state and large-scale farmers. Agricultural work will receive loans of up to 3 lakh rupees and will be available at 11%.
- 1 Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Scheme
- 1.1 Purpose of the Agricultural Product Credit Scheme in Rajasthan
- 1.2 Benefits of Rajasthan Krishi Upaj Rehan Yojana
- 1.3 Eligibility for Agricultural Produce Living Loan Scheme
- 1.4 Documents Required for Krishi Upaj Rehan Yojana
- 1.5 How to apply for Rajasthan Krishi Upaj Rehan Yojana?
- 1.6 Share this:
- 1.7 Related Posts
Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Scheme
Rajasthan Agriculture Produce Living Loan Scheme, small and marginal farmers in the state should return only 3% of the loan to the bank and the state government will bear the remaining 7%. Interested state beneficiaries who wish to take advantage of this Krishi Upaj Rahan Yojana loan will have to apply online under this scheme.
This scheme will be implemented in all regions of the state. The state government will provide a grant of Rs. 50 crore annually to run live loan schemes for the Rajasthan crop. Rajasthani farmers with less than two hectares of land can benefit from this scheme.
Key points in Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana|
|Started By||By Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|Beneficiary||Small and marginal farmers of the state|
|An Objective||Grant of loan to farmers of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Purpose of the Agricultural Product Credit Scheme in Rajasthan
As we all know that due to the coronavirus, the state of lockdown has been identified in the country of India, which has become India’s economy very dilapidated, but the government is making every effort to solve it now. The scheme was introduced to farmers so that the quality of agriculture could be increased further in the state. The loans granted to farmers under the Living Loans for Agricultural Products Scheme in Rajasthan will be distributed by the Welfare Fund. Increasing the income of state farmers through this scheme. It offers a fair price for its state agricultural products. To make farmers in Rajasthan self-reliant and empower them through this scheme.
Benefits of Rajasthan Krishi Upaj Rehan Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to small and marginal farmers in Rajasthan.
- Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Under Yojana, small state marginal farmers will be offered a loan of up to 1.5 lakh rupees for small and marginal farmers and up to 3 lakh rupees for large farmers at 11% interest.
- State farmers must have their own bank account and bank account must be linked to Aadhaar card.
- Country farmers who will repay the loan at the end of time will receive a 2% discount on the interest.
- Under this scheme, small state marginal farmers need to return only 3% of the loan to the bank, and the state government will pay the remaining 7%.
Eligibility for Agricultural Produce Living Loan Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Only young and marginalized farmers in the state will be eligible under this scheme.
- Farmers with less than one hectare of land will also benefit from this scheme.
- Farmers with less than 2 hectares of land are also eligible for this scheme.
- Only resident farmers in Rajasthan can benefit from this scheme. A farmer who lives in any area of the state will be eligible for this scheme.
- Farmers who repay the loan on time will receive an additional 2% discount on interest.
Documents Required for Krishi Upaj Rehan Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Certificate of residence
- Bank Account Book
- Crop Documentation
- Mobile Phone Number
- A Passport-sized Photo
How to apply for Rajasthan Krishi Upaj Rehan Yojana?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who wish to apply under this scheme must follow the method outlined below.
- First, the applicant must visit the official website of Agriculture.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you must search for and click on the “Krishi Upaj Rehan Yojana” scheme.
- You will get all the information required on this application form such as name, address, Aadhaar card number, bank account number, crop details, land details as well as other options, whichever will be required of you to fill out it correctly.
- On this page, you must complete the application form.
- After that, you should click on the Submit button. This way, your application will be completed online.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Krishi Upaj Rehan Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So, friends, I hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.