Download Palanhar Scheme Apply Online 2022 | Palanhar Yojana Rajasthan Application Form PDF | Palanhar Scheme Rajasthan Registration Form | Palanhar Scheme in Hindi
The Rajasthan government has launched “Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana” to care for orphans and destitute children in the state, under this scheme the government will not be supported to raise, educate, etc, all orphaned children.
However, the state will provide education, food, clothing, and other necessary facilities in the family environment by making such an interested person as a caregiver for any private or direct person they know or their parents.
Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme Details 2021
The goal of Rajasthan in the Palanhar of Yojana is to give responsibility to the needy children in the state whose fathers no longer care for them, just as children are like their parents. So these children do not miss their parents. The parenting scheme is not institutionalized in this scheme.
This is done by making the person interested in raising children into the family of the orphans’ relatives/acquaintances. Rs 500 per month for children up to 5 years old by the government to Palanhar. After admission to the school, until the age of 18, a grant of Rs. 1,000 is provided every month.
Main Points of the Palanhar Scheme Rajasthan
|Name of scheme||Palanhar Yojana Rajasthan – पालनहार योजना राजस्थान|
|Was Launched||By Rajasthan government|
|Beneficiary||State Children and Parents|
|An Objective||Raising orphans|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana Benefits
The benefits of Palanhar Yojana are as follows:
- Rs. 500 to care for orphans under the Palanhar scheme up to the age of five.
- From admission to school until the age of 18, 1000 rupees will be offered every month.
- Also, under Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana, the government provides 2000 rupees each year for orphaned children for basic work like shoes, jackets, clothes, etc.
Children Eligible for Rajasthan Palanhar scheme
The list of eligible children for Palanhar Yojana is as follows:
- Orphaned children
- Parent-children with the death penalty/life imprisonment through judicial proceedings
- Maximum of 3 children from the mother
- The widow’s child was reunited
- Children with HIV/AIDS parents
- Children of parents with leprosy
- Children with disabled parents
- Child of a divorced/abandoned woman
Eligibility for the Palanhar Yojna
If you also want to take advantage of Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana, you must have the following eligibility.
- Under the Palanhar scheme, grants are awarded to Palanhar to bring up orphans, their education, etc.
- The annual income of the Palanhar family should not exceed Rs 1.20 lakh.
- It is mandatory to send orphaned children to the Anjaniwadi Center at the age of two and to the school at the age of six.
How to apply Online at Palanhar Yojana Rajasthan 2022 – पालनहार योजना राजस्थान में ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें
- Under this scheme, the applicant must apply to the first official website of the Social Justice and Empowerment Division.
- Visiting the Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme from the PDF form that will be downloaded.
- After downloading the application, you will have to fill in all the required information on the application form such as Palanhar’s name, date of birth, etc.
- Next, you will have to attach all your documents with the application form.
- After that, the application form must be submitted to the urban district officer, residing in the rural area to the concerned development official or go to the E Mitra kiosk center.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.