CG Rajiv Nagar Awas Scheme 2023-24 | Chhattisgarh rajiv nagar awas yojana | छत्तीसगढ़ राजीव नगर आवास योजना 2022 23 | Chhattisgarh Rajiv Nagar Housing Scheme | cg rajiv nagar awas yojana list | CG Rajiv Nagar Awas Yojana in Hindi / English
Dear readers, the Chhattisgarh government launched the CG Rajiv Nagar Awas Yojana / छत्तीसगढ़ राजीव नगर आवास योजना / Chhattisgarh Rajiv Nagar Housing Scheme 2023 across the state. In this housing scheme, the state government will facilitate housing for the homeless. Rajiv Nagar Awaas Yojna will be implemented in all regions of the state. In this article, we will provide you with full details of the RNAY housing scheme along with other decisions made at the cabinet meeting.
Executed by Rajiv Nagar Awas Yojana, government land will be provided to Chhattisgarh Housing Council at a rate of Re. 1 per square foot, single apartment buildings will be built in all urban, semi-urban, and large cities in the state.
CG Rajiv Nagar Awas Housing Scheme 2023 (छत्तीसगढ़ राजीव नगर आवास योजना) has launched the Chhattisgarh Housing Council to acquire government projects. Land at Rs. Rate of 1 / sq ft, 1 residential home to be built in urban / semi-urban areas.
Post of Contents
Details of the CG Rajiv Nagar Awas Yojana (RNAY) Housing Scheme
In the new CG Rajiv Nagar Awas Yojana, Chhattisgarh Government Land will be allocated to the land at the rate of Rs. 1 per sq. Ft. Initial target is set to build single homes across urban and semi-urban areas. The state government wants every homeless in the state to have their own home. Moreover, schools will resume in Chhattisgarh for the ninth to twelfth classes from February 15th. The resumption of studies in universities and colleges will also begin on the same day.
Taking into account the academic necessity of students in the higher classes and preparing for the upcoming board exams, the Cabinet took a decision to reopen schools from February 15. Covid-19 guidelines issued by the center and the state government should be compulsorily followed in all categories. The Cabinet also made a decision to form a special force of Bastar fighters in all seven troubled provinces of the conflict zone. The Cabinet also approved a new Chhattisgarh tax policy for the 2021-22 financial year.
Other Decisions in the Cabinet
Under the leadership of Godhan Niya Yojana, an important decision was made to make the Gothan Commission and the Self-Help Groups self-reliant. Under this, the cow dung (2.5 kg) purchase cost is from Rs. 10 per kilogram of flower fertilizer will be given to the respective Gothan Samiti. Likewise, the expenditure on processing and packing will be Rs 0.65 for the respective group.
The bulbs or packages and cooperative bank commission of Rs 0.45 and Rs 0.05 respectively will be paid for marketing the vermicompost, hence a total of Rs 0.50 per kg. It was also decided at the meeting that the number of potential profits received from the rate of sale per kilogram of worm compost would be given to SHGs and Gothan Samitis in the ratio of 85:15.
- For the purpose of developing quality educational institutions in Nava Raipur Atal Nagar, in areas where a detailed plan at the sector level has not been prepared, allocation by a bid by premium price from 3706 per square meter to 2475 per square meter for educational purposes was decided to do. This rate will be in effect until May 31, 2022.
- A proposal to redesign the infrastructure development fee at the sector level was approved to encourage investment, employment, and settlements in Nava Raipur Atal Nagar. Under it, premium rates were reduced from 10 to 21 percent on average.
- In order to encourage investment, employment, and settlements in Nava Raipur Atal Nagar, a proposal to allocate land at a reduced premium rate has been approved.
- It was decided to provide 15 percent of the net income from the Tindopata business for collecting societies for small non-commercial forest products, as well as lac cultivation. This work is by committees and will be done under the direction of the state’s Small Forest Production Association.
- An MOU was agreed to be coordinated between the state government, the Small Forest Producers Association of Chhattisgarh, and private investors to establish processing industries based on small forest products.
- DGPS in Campa State Forestry Areas it is decided to conduct survey work.
- Draft amendments were approved in sub-rules (1) and (2) of Section 31-A of the Detention Act 1900.
- It was decided to apply the specified water rate only from time to time for the same source (governmental/natural/self-made, etc.) the government on state industrial enterprises.
- To develop the communications infrastructure in Chhattisgarh, the draft Right of Way Policy – 2021 has been approved.
- The decision to purchase the sugar needed for the PDS was approved through a one-year open tender starting in February 2021.
- The decision to hand over financial rights of up to Rs. 5 crores to the Water and Sanitation Mission in the area through a tender for a single water/tap water project in the village or retrofit works (works within the village) in one group to implement the Water Life mission.
- It has been taken. Likewise, within the framework of the collective water supply schemes (operating outside the village), all rights related to the implementation of various works have been assigned to the State Mission for Water and Sanitation.
- It was decided to allocate the specified interest and the amount of the land rent for the allocated land in Boryakala Tehsil Village and Raipur District for the welfare of the Shri Shankaracharya Ashram and the general welfare at a nominal price.
- It was decided to allocate the real estate built on government lands to the Raipur Development Authority at a rate of one riyal per square foot.
- The draft amendment to the Rules for the Reorganization of the Rural Areas Development Authority in Chhattisgarh and Other Backward Classes – 2020 was approved.
- Draft Rural Areas Development Authority Fund Rules for Chhattisgarh and Other Backward Classes – 2020 approved.
- The Chhattisgarh Appropriations Bill, 2021 was approved by the Assembly for the Third Supplementary Estimate for 2020-2021.
- Chhattisgarh Tax Policy proposal has been approved for the 2021-22 financial year.
- The Chhattisgarh Appropriations Bill, 2021 was approved after the submission of budget estimates for 2021-2022 to the Legislative Assembly.
- The draft of the Honorable Governor’s Speech for the 10th February to March 2021 session was approved by Chhattisgarh Pancham Vidhan Sabha.
Implementation of the Rajiv Nagar Chhattisgarh Housing Scheme
Chhattisgarh CM Bhupesh Baghel called a cabinet ministers meeting on Saturday. During the meeting, several important proposals were discussed between CM Bhupesh Baghel and the ministers, after which they were approved. During the meeting, it was decided to build Rajiv Nagar residences in Chhattisgarh, where 1 lakh homes will be built. Under this scheme, homes will be given to the homeless.
Classes are scheduled to begin from 9 to 12 in all state schools and university and college classes on Monday, February 15th. With this, it was decided to start all skills development training programs in the state. All instructions issued from time to time by the central and state government for the prevention of Coronavirus infection will be followed in the classroom. It was decided to form the “Bassat Fighters” from the special forces in all Bastar Division’s districts.
It has been decided that the “Rajiv Nagar Awas Yojana” project will be implemented in all districts of the state to provide housing for all categories of homeless people. Under this, government land will be provided to the Housing Council in Chhattisgarh at a Re. 1 per square foot. Under this scheme, single apartment buildings will be built in all urban, semi-urban, and large cities in the state.
Toll-Free Number – 1800 121 6313
Chhattisgarh Housing Board Official Website – https://cghb.gov.in/index.html
CG Chief Minister Mitan Scheme 2023: Home Delivery of Services, Apply Online
[Download PDF] CG Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme 2023: छत्तीसगढ़ अंतरजातीय विवाह योजना
CG Pauni Pasari Yojana (पौनी पसारी योजना): Planning and Rehabilitation, Unemployed Youth Can Benefit
Here we have provided all the information about the “CG Rajiv Nagar Awas Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.