Maharashtra Rajmata Jijau Griha Swamini Scheme | महाराष्ट्र राजमाता जीजाऊ गृह स्वामी योजना | महाराष्ट्र राजमाता जिजाऊ गृह स्वामिनी योजना | concession in stamp duty on registration of property | stamp duty and registration charges in maharashtra 2021 | Rajmata Jijau Griha Swamini Yojana in Hindi / English
Dear readers, the state government of Maharashtra launched the Rajmata Jijau Griha – Swamini Yojana / महाराष्ट्र राजमाता जिजाऊ गृह स्वामिनी योजना 2021 scheme on International Women’s Day. In this scheme, women would have a relaxation in stamp duty while transferring homeownership/house property or registering the deed of sale in their name. The government of Maha Vikas Agadi (MVA) has an initiative that began in the 2021 budget as a gift for women to coincide with International Women’s Day. Interested applicants can check the official Maharashtra government website for more details.
महाराष्ट्र राजमाता जिजाऊ घर स्वामिनी योजना २०२१, घर मालमत्ता हस्तांतरित करण्यावर मुद्रांक शुल्कात १% सवलत / महिलांच्या नावे विक्री कर नोंदणी, क्रांतीज्योती सावित्रीबाई फुले योजना आणि नव तेजस्विनी महाराष्ट्र ग्रामीण महिला उद्योग विकास योजना यांनी अर्थसंकल्पात घोषित केले.
Maharashtra Rajmata Jijau Griha Swamini Yojna Scheme 2021, 1% concession in stamp duty on transfer of homeownership/registration of the deed of sale in the name of women, Krantijyoti Savitribai Phule Scheme, and Nav Tejaswini Maharashtra Gramin Mahila Udyam Vikas Yojana also announced in the budget.
Maharashtra Rajmata Jijau Griha Swamini Yojana Details
Under this scheme, women give meaning to the home/house and it is not wrong to expect ownership in the property. It is part of the process of empowering women. ”However, Maharashtra Rajmata Jijau Griha Swamini Yojana would entail a revenue loss of about Rs 1,000 crore to the state treasury which was offset by the imposition of additional value-added tax and state fees on various types of alcoholic beverages.
In Maharashtra Finance Minister, Ajit Pawar announced spending of Rs. 2,247 Crore on implementation of various schemes through the Department of Women and Child Development. The MVA govt. has given a concession of 1 percent stamp duty at prevailing rates exclusively for women. It will be applicable only when the transfer of the house/ownership or registration of the deed of sale is in the name of a woman only.
Rajmata Jijau Griha – Swamini Latest News 2021
Let’s see Maharashtra Stamp Duty’s latest news of the recently announced Rajmata Jijau Griha Scheme 2021 plan awarded to women and children.
- Maharashtra has decided that about 3 percent of the funds from the district/region’s annual income will be earmarked for the empowerment of women and children.
- The department’s total budget will be Rs 3,637 crore announced by the Maharashtrian state government during the Rajmata Jijau Griha-Swamini yojana scheme period of 2021.
- Ajit Pawar announced the formation of the first female battalion of the State Reserve Police Force.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajmata Jijau Griha – Swamini Yojana
Let’s take a look at the eligibility criteria for candidates under the scheme:-
- The eligible candidate for the required scheme Rajmata Jijau Griha-swamini yojana 2021 must be a citizen of Maharashtra.
- The registration should be in the name of the women of the family.
- Rajmata Jijau Griha-Swamini Yojna wouldn’t offer the concession/franchise if the joint partner of the property was a man with the woman.
- Both joint partners of the property must be women to take advantage of the stamp duty benefits under the Yojana Act.
Rajmata Jijau Griha Benefits – Swamini Yojana Scheme 2021
Let’s take a look at the benefits that the Maharashtrian state government has announced for women and children in various aspects:-
- Under “Rajmata Jijau Griha-Swamini Yojana“, registration of property in the woman’s name for the family will be encouraged.
- Moreover, a concession of 1 percent stamp tax will be granted at the rates prevailing from April 1 if the property is registered in the name of the family woman.
- Female students in rural areas will travel to schools and colleges for free by government buses.
- 1500 hybrid, eco-friendly and eco-friendly hybrid fuel buses will be facilitated for transportation company MSRTC.
- Additional buses will be provided under Nav Tejaswini Yojna in metro cities, especially for women.
Krantijyoti Savitribai Phule Scheme in Maharashtra
Maharashtra has long led the country in policymaking for women and has taken many progressive steps to educate girls, making it free until Class 12. He announced a new plan for free travel for girls in rural areas, from their village homes to schools/colleges via Maharashtra State Transportation Corporation buses. The scheme has been launched as Krantijyoti Savitribai Phule and the state will also provide 1,500 eco-friendly CNG and Hybrid buses to MSRTC as a priority. The new Tejasvini Yojana will provide special buses for women in urban centers/metro for safe and easy transportation.
Nav Tejaswini Maharashtra Gramin Mahila Udyam Vikas Yojana
Under Nav-Tejaswini Maharashtra Gramin Mahila Udyam Vikas, a 6-year project funded by International Fund for Agricultural Development to match Rs. 523 crores. Women and self-help groups will get opportunities to improve livelihoods and add value to their projects.
For more details or information, so please visit the official website:-
Here we have provided all the information about the “Maharashtra Rajmata Jijau Griha Swamini Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.