Himachal Pradesh Ration Card List 2022-23 | Print Ration Card | HP राशन कार्ड नाम लिस्ट ऑनलाइन | Ration Card List Online Check | हिमाचल प्रदेश राशन कार्ड जिलेवार सूची 2021 22 | Latest HP ePDS BPL APL card Ration Card | Himachal Pradesh Ration Card List in Hindi
Himachal Pradesh Ration Card List can be viewed online by state residents as the list of ration cards has been released online by the Food Department of Himachal Pradesh. Citizens of the state, who recently applied online for their new ration card, can verify their names and family names in this list of ration cards.
Himachal Pradesh Ration Card 2022
Ration cards are provided to every family in the country. Everyone, poor or rich, must have a ration card. You can check your name and family name in the list. The ration card is divided into three parts that come with APL, BPL, and AAY cardholders.
In Himachal Pradesh, it is necessary for every person to be poor or rich to have a ration card and every ration cardholder in the state is provided with a monthly ration so that the poor can live well.
Main Points of Himachal Pradesh Ration Card List
|Name of Scheme||Himachal Pradesh Ration Card List|
|Started||By the Himachal Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiary||Ration Card – Check Name in List|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Ration card type – Himachal Pradesh Ration Card
- BPL Ration Card – This ration card is issued for families of the state who live below the poverty line. People below the poverty line can apply for a BPL ration card. The annual income of a family with a BPL card must not exceed Rs. 10,000. 25 kg of food is provided to families who get this ration card from the government.
- APL Ration Card – These people can apply for an APL Ration Card online. 15 kg of food is provided to families who get this ration card from government stores.
- AAY Ration Card – This quota is issued to families of a state living in extreme poverty, and can apply for this ration card. These 35kg ration cardholders are provided by the government.
Benefits of Himachal Pradesh ration card list
- State peoples can see their names in the list of beneficiaries online on the official website(Link Below).
- Ration cards are used for both official and non-governmental purposes.
- Himachal Pradesh Ration Card is also a very important document and is also used to make any other government document.
- With the help of this, food items such as wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene, pulses, etc. will be provided to the state’s people.
- State personnel can use it to obtain a driver’s license with a Ration card.
How to see the online Himachal Pradesh Ration Card? – हिमाचल प्रदेश राशन कार्ड ऑनलाइन कैसे देखें?
If the beneficiary interested in the state wants to see his name on the ration card list in Himachal Pradesh, he must follow the method outlined below.
- The first beneficiary will have to visit the official website.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- You will see the FPS Ration Card option.
- You will see three options in this option, ration warehouse, search for ration card data, print ration cards, you should click on the ration card option wisely.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- Then next, you will have to select the region and block according to your region, after selecting the option, you will have to click search.
- From here you will find FPSID, FPSshopname, and OwnerName on the page, and you will have to click on the FPSID number by region.
- Now the ration card information for your area will be found with an identification number, Ratio card No, HOF.
- Then, by choosing the specified ID number, you can see the name of all the family members in the ration card menu in Himachal Pradesh.
How to print the Ration Card? – हिमाचल प्रदेश राशन कार्ड
- First of all, you should go to the official website.
- On this home page, you will have to click on the FPS Ration Card option.
- After clicking on the option, you will have to click the Print Ration Cards option from this option.
- Next, you must specify a Ration Card ID or Aadhaar Number in the entry type selection. If you specify a ration card ID, you will need to enter the ration card number.
- If you select an Aadhaar card, you will have to enter your Aadhaar number, and then click on the search button.
- Then next, your ration card will open on your screen. You can also print the printout by clicking the Print button.
How to Download the app for the HP Ration Card?
- First of all, you should go to the app download link.
- Now the Play Store page will open. You should find the installation link and click on it.
- Now you can check the ration card list through the app.
FAQ – Questions and Answers
Himachal Pradesh Ration Card is a very important document. Ration cards are also used to make any other government document. With the help of this, food items such as wheat, rice, sugar, etc. will be provided to the people of the state.
For any assistance with the ration card in Himachal Pradesh, you can get information by calling the toll-free number 1800-180-8026 or 1967.
The full name of ePDS is Electronics Public Distribution System.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Himachal Pradesh Ration Card List“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.