Reliance Jio Scholarship Scheme Application Form | Reliance Jio Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 Application Form | Check Eligibility-Documents & Registration Process | Scholarship scheme online registration | Jio Scholarship Scheme 2020 Details
The Jio Scholarship Scheme will provide financial assistance to students who wish to pursue postgraduate studies. But due to poor financial conditions, it is unable.
Under the Jio Scholarship Scheme, Reliance Group will provide annual financial assistance ranging from Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 55,000. This scholarship amount will be awarded to students from semester 10 to graduation.
- 1 Reliance Jio Scholarship Scheme Details
Reliance Jio Scholarship Scheme Details
Selection will be made on the basis of merit under the Jio Scholarship 2020. There is no reservation by category in the Jio Scholarship Scheme. Any student, whether from SC/ST/OBC/Minority and General Category, can obtain a scholarship plan under this scheme.
Anyone can apply for the JIO Scholarship Scheme 2020. In this article, we provide information about the online registration process for the Jio Scholarship Scheme.
The Chairman of the Reliance Group wants to promote higher education studies in the country and to that end, he launched the JIO Scholarship Scheme. Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd invites application forms for the Jio Scholarship Scheme for the 2020-21 academic year. After completing the registration process, the selected candidates will cancel the cut list according to the Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited scheme eligibility.
Summary of Jio Scholarship Scheme 2020-21
|Name of scheme||JIO Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched||By Jio Infocomm Ltd|
|Scheme Type||Reliance Jio Scholarship|
|An Objective||Provide financial support|
|Application Date||Available soon|
Note – At this time no information has been announced by Jio Infocomm Pvt Ltd to invite the Jio Scholarship Form 2020-21 application form. We will update all the required details as soon as they are available.
Main features of Jio Scholarship Scheme
- It is a scheme funded by Jio Infocomm.
- The amount will be transferred by the direct bank transfer mode.
- Engineering, management, science, and arts flow students will be covered.
- About 2,800+ students will be covered under the Scheme.
Eligibility and Required Documents for Jio Scholarship Scheme
To obtain a scholarship according to the Jio Scholarship Scheme, the applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria.
- A copy of the student’s passport size.
- The student must study in the 10th, 11th, 12th, university, or graduate studies.
- It belongs to the economically weaker section.
- He must have a qualification certificate in the relevant class.
- Besides, the student must have a copy of the school ID card, Aadhaar card, bank account book.
Details of the amount of the JIO Scholarship
|Class||Score Obtained||Scholarship Amount|
|Class 10th / high-school||70% and above in the state board; 85% and above in Central Board or ICSE||₹ 35,000 per year|
|Class 11th||70% and above in the state board; 85% and above in Central Board or ICSE||₹ 38,000 per year|
|Class 12th||65% and above in the state board; 80% and above in Central Board or ICSE||₹ 45,000 per year|
|Graduate||75% and above||₹ 52,000 per year|
|Post-Graduation||75% and above||₹ 55,000 per year|
How to apply for the JIO Scholarship Scheme?
Candidates wishing to apply for the Jio Scholarship 2020 must first, go to the Jio Scholarship official website https://www.jio.com/. The link mentioned below.
- Click the Jio Scholarship 2020-21 Scheme Request Form tab on the webpage.
- After that, download the specified order form.
- Fill in all relevant details carefully and then attach the necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application form to the nearest Jio office.
First, fill out the application form as described. Then raise it to the relevant department. After verification by Jio Infocomm Pvt Ltd, the merit list will be prepared. Only then will the scholarship amount be transferred to the beneficiary student’s bank account.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Reliance Jio Scholarship Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.