RTE MP Admission 2021-22 | RTE MP Admission 2021-22 Date | आरटीई मध्य प्रदेश प्रवेश 2021-22 ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण | RTE MP School List | RTE MP Admission Online Apply | RTE Admission 2021-22 MP Last Date | RTE MP Last Date | RTE Portal MP Login | RTE Admission 2021-22 MP Last Date | RTE Admission in Hindi / English
RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission / आरटीई मध्य प्रदेश एडमिशन 2021 is launched on educationportal.mp.gov.in, the official online portal of the Economic Weakest Division (EWS) and Reserved category (ST, ST, PH, etc). Under the Right to Education Act / RTE, the Government of India has enacted a rule that every private NGO school must reserve 25 percent of seats for the economically weakest section (EWS).
Here we bring you the आरटीई मध्य प्रदेश प्रवेश ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र / RTE MP Admission Online Application Submit and share information about all details like eligibility, registration process, vacant seats, etc., all readers are requested to read this article to the end.
Online Registration For Admission To The MP RTE
The Children’s Right to Free and Compulsory Education Act was enacted on 4 August 2009. Its aim is to provide free and compulsory education to children between the ages of 6 and 14 in India under the Right to Education Act (RTE) Article 21a of the Indian Constitution.
In order to increase the level of education in rural and urban areas, the central government of India has made it compulsory to reserve 25 percent of seats for the economic weakest section (EWS) and reserved classes like ST, ST, PH, etc.
MP RTE Admission Highlights
|Name of Scheme||RTE MP Admission|
|Department Name||education Department|
|State Name||Madhya Pradesh|
|Launched||By the central government|
|Scheme Beneficiary||Economic Weaker Section and Reserved Class|
|Type of profit||Free education to poor and reserved classes|
|Key Objectives||Anti level of education|
|Department website||Click Here|
|Registration Form/Login||Click Here|
|Release Link||Click Here|
|Helpline Number||2738279 / 8103064333|
Online Admission Application Form MP RTE 2021
Interested people in Madhya Pradesh looking for RTE MP Admission 2021 will get full information here. First of all, we want to inform you that under the Right to Free and Compulsory Education Act for Children, the Madhya Pradesh government provides free education up to the class 8th in all private non-government organized schools for free. Below we present the MP RTE admission dates:
|Starting Date of Application||Last week of 30 April|
|Application form download, print out, and verification form||30 April to 29 May|
|Verification of documents from the nearest public center||30 April to 29 May|
|Application Form Changes or Improvements||30 April to 29 May|
|Verified document upload on portal||1 May to 5 June|
|Allotment of seats after the lottery draw||Until 12 June 2020|
|Online lottery draw to make merit list||After 5 June|
|Downloading of allotment letters from the portal||12 June to 20 June|
|Reporting by parents to seek admission in desired school||13 June to 25 June|
|Enter school||13 June to 30 June 2020|
Please note: – The above dates are based on the previous year. The dates have not been officially announced yet. Some dates can be back and forth on these dates. We will inform you immediately through our HindiReaders website as soon as the new appointments are issued on the department’s website
Information On The Right to Education Act (RTE)
Central Government under the Right to Education Act (RTE) or Right to Free and Compulsory Education Act for Children 2009 6 to 14 in India under Article 21A of the Indian Constitution guarantee free and compulsory education for children at the age of one year.
- The Right to Education Act provides free school education for children in the EWS community.
- Every Indian citizen with sufficient qualifications can benefit.
- The RTE will provide a first-class direct admission into pre-primary admission (PP3 + / PP4 + / PP5 +).
Age Limit For Online MP RTE Admission 2021
MP RTE Online Admission 2021 Age Limit Details (Class-Wise): If you also want your child to be admitted to any private non-government regulated school under the RTE, you must take care of the age limit rules. Here are the minimum age rules for admission to MP RTE Online 2021:
|Entry Level Class Name||Age Range|
|Pre-Primary 3+ (PP.3 +)||3 years or more but less than 4 years|
|Pre-primary 4+ (PP.3 +)||3 years 6 months or more but less than 5 years|
|Pre-primary 5+ (PP.3 +)||4 years 6 months or more but less than 6 years|
|First grade||5 years or more, but must be less than 7 years|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission
If your child falls under the age limit rules listed above, you will also need to fulfill the eligibility rules. Here are the eligibility criteria for admission to RTE Madhya Pradesh:
- Residence certificate
- The BPL / Antioyad card is valid for vulnerable areas
- The Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the Declared Jats
- A family renting from the forest Land
- More than 40 percent of children with disabilities
- Children with HIV
- Orphans registered by the Women and Child Development Officer
Selection Procedure For Admission to MP RTE 2021
If you apply to admit your child under the RTE, some rules have been set by the Department of Education to be selected. Below is the selection process for MP RTE 2021 admission:
- In the first stage of the RTE Madhya Pradesh 2021 admission selection process, you must complete the online admission form.
- After completing the online admission application form, the responsible authority will process the lottery draw to generate a merit list.
- The recipients who are subject to lottery draw are permitted to be admitted to the school of their choice
- At the end of the selection process, the state government offers final admission.
Online Application/Form/Registration for RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission
In this section of the article, we provide you the Application Form / Application Form / Online Registration Process for Acceptance of RTE Madhya Pradesh.
- First of all, visit the RTE Madhya Pradesh official website rteportal.mp.gov.in.
- Next, a page will be open on your screen.
- Click on “आरटीई मुफ्त प्रवेश या फ्री एडमिशन / RTE Free Admission” to continue.
- Before moving on to “एमपी आरटीई प्रवेश 2021 / MP RTE Admission 2021”, read all admission guidelines carefully.
- Now click on the “ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र / Online Application Form” option.
- When you click on the window, an order form will open.
- Fill in all the required details and click on the “Final Submission” button.
Download the M-Shiksha Mitra Mobile App
Download the Mshikshamitr Mobile App -: The M-Shiksha Mitra mobile app has also been released by MP Education Department to accept MP RTE 2021. The download process for this app is provided below.
- Open the “Play Store” on your mobile phone.
- Click on the search bar and type “M-Shiksha Mitra / Mshikshamitr” – mShikshaMitra – m-Governance Platform – Education.
- The application list will open.
- Select the highest app.
- Click on the Install option.
- In this way, you can use the application.
This way, you will be able to download the M-Shiksha Mitra mobile app. This app was created by the Ministry of Education for Android phone users, so the application is very easy.
Note: – The online application/registration process for 2021 from RTE Madhya Pradesh will be implemented when the state government begins inviting online application forms for the academic year. We will update all details once the MP RTE acceptance starts.
List of Important Links for MP RTE 2021 Acceptance
In this part of our article, we present to you the list of main links for accepting MP RTE 2021.
|Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Online application / Registration||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|Check Eligibility||Click Here|
|Official Portal||Click Here|
|RTE Website||Click Here|
Here we have provided all the information about the “RTE MP Admission“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.