Saral Pension Yojana Apply 2023 | IRDAI Saral Pension at irdai.gov.in | इरडा सरल पेंशन योजना 2022 23 | सरल पेंशन योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन | भारतीय बीमा विनियामक और विकास प्राधिकरण | saral pension plan calculator | रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, प्रीमियम कैलकुलेटर, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ | Saral Pension Yojana Registration
IRDAI Saral Pension Yojana / सरल पेंशन योजना – Dear readers, all life insurance companies will compulsorily offer a standard product of individual annual payment as of April, upon request of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI). Under Saral Pension Policy, an annual salary of at least Rs 1,000 per month, Rs 3,000 per quarter, Rs 6,000 per half-year, and Rs 12,000 per year will be provided. The minimum entry age to purchase this plan will be 40 and the maximum will be 80. This will be a single premium, unrelated, instant, annual payment plan.
All applicants desiring to apply online, then download the official notice and carefully read all the eligibility criteria and application process. We will provide short information about “Saral Pension Yojana” such as Scheme benefits, eligibility criteria, main Scheme features, application status, the application process, and more.
IRDAI Saral Pension Yojana 2023 ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण, ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें, आवेदन फॉर्म पीडीएफ डाउनलोड करें, पात्रता, लाभार्थी सूची, भुगतान / राशि स्थिति, सुविधाएँ, लाभ, एसबीआई जीवन, एलआईसी, प्रीमियम कैलकुलेटर, ब्याज दर और विवरण और आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर अपने आवेदन की स्थिति की जांच करें irdai.gov.in
What is IRDAI Saral Pension Yojana in Details
As you all know, there are many insurance companies in our country that offer various types of pension schemes for the citizens of the country. All different companies have different terms and conditions. It is difficult for the average citizen to understand. With this in mind, the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India has instructed all insurers to initiate the Saral Pension Scheme. All insurance companies must start this Scheme from April 1, 2021.
Under this scheme, all insurance companies are required to adhere to simple and clear terms and conditions. All these terms and conditions will be the same for all companies. This means that if the customer takes advantage of the scheme from any company, then they will receive the same terms and conditions.
Highlights of Saral Pension Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Saral Pension Yojana – सरल पेंशन योजना|
|Launched by||Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Major Benefit||new annuity insurance plan|
|Scheme Objective||To make the pension scheme accessible to all citizens with simple terms and conditions.|
About IRDAI Saral Pension Yojana
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has required all insurers to initiate the Saral Pension Scheme with effect from 1 April 2021. This is an individual standard product for immediate pension. According to the Saral Pension Scheme, there are only two options per year:
Saral Pension offers only two options for the annuity:
Annual salary with a return of 100% of the purchase price
The annual installment is compensated for the applicant’s annual life. In addition, the nominee or legal heirs will be refunded 100% of the purchase price after the death of the annoying presenter.
Joint pension for the common life of the survivors
The annuity is paid for the first time in life to the annuitant. After the death of the annuitant/sitter, if the partner survives, the spouse continues to earn the same annual amount for life until his / her death. Then, upon the death of the partner, the purchase price is paid to the nominee or the legal heirs.
Facilitate Simple Pension Scheme Loan and Delivery
A loan facility is also available under this scheme. This loan can be availed after 6 months of purchasing the policy. If, after the customer dies, the customer dies, his partner can also take out a policy loan. The customer will have to pay interest on the loan. Apart from this, if the life partner or the client’s children become seriously ill, then, in this case, the policy delivery facility is also available 6 months after purchasing the policy under the Saral Pension Scheme. On assignment of the policy, 95% of the purchase price will be refunded. If any type of loan is taken into policy, the loan amount will also be deducted from the purchase price.
Benefits of the Saral Pension Scheme
- The IRDAI Saral Pension Scheme is one such scheme that comes into effect on 1 April 2021.
- Under the scheme, insurers will pay policyholders an amount of at least Rs 1,000 per month, Rs 3,000 / per quarter, and Rs 12,000 per year.
- An annual stipend with a return of 100% of the purchase price.
- Life co-pension with a 100% annual stipend for the secondary tooth owner in the event of the death of the primary age holder and 100% return of the purchase price in the event of the death of the last survivor.
Features or Advantages of the Saral Pension Scheme
- Saral Pension Yojana is launched by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI).
- The minimum age to start receiving annuity payments is 40 years and the maximum is 70.
- This will be one premium, unrelated, and unrelated annual instant payment plan.
- Under the guidelines of the IRDAI, the maximum amount that insurance companies can pay has not been set.
- The plan offers a single installment payment option as it will be an immediate annual payment policy.
- The annual payment method will be monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, and annually.
Document Required for Saral Yojana Pension
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account statement
- Ration card
- Proof of address
- Income certificate
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Phone Number
Saral Pension Yojana Annuity
The minimum Annuity amount at Saral Pension Yojana will be 1000 rupees per month. Meanwhile, it will be Rs 3,000 for the quarter, Rs 6,000 for the six months, and Rs 12,000 for the year. The policy can be assigned at any time after 6 months from the start date of the policy. With this system implemented, it will become easy for customers to choose a simple pension scheme. The Annuity premium will be paid to the person who takes Saral Pension Yojana. Moreover, after the death of the insurance holder, his / her wife will continue to receive an annual premium. After the death of his wife/husband, his rightful heir will get 100% of the purchase price back. That is, the amount of money that the customer will invest, he will receive.
What is the annuity?
Companies that pledge or promise to make an annual amount instead of depositing you in a pension plan are called annuities. There is an option to choose the period on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or yearly basis. It is available under the pension/retirement scheme for regular income after retirement.
Saral Pension Yojana Minimum Annuity Amount
Pricing of the Product
Annuity rates will be obtained in respect of the following bands:
|Band||Band Purchase Price range|
|Band 1||Less than Rs 200,000|
|Band 2||Rs 200,000 to less than 5,00,000|
|Band 3||Rs 5,00,000 to less than 10,00,000|
|Band 4||Rs 10,00,000o less than 2,500,000|
|Band 5||Rs 2,500,000 and above|
Saral Pension Yojana Premium Calculator
|Mode of Annuity Payment||Monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual. Payments are rendered in arrears only, which ensures that the first annuity payout will begin after the modal term.|
|Benefits payable on Survival||An annuity is payable during the survival of the annuitant.|
|Loan||It is possible to avail loan at any point after six months from the start of the policy.|
|Minimum Annuity||The minimum annuity is to be Rs 1000 monthly, Rs 3000 quarterly, Rs 6000 per half-yearly, and Rs 12000 per annum.|
|Return Policy||If you disagree with any of the terms and conditions, you can return the policy within 15 days of the date of receipt of the policy or 30 days if the policy has been received through distance marketing.|
|Tax Benefits||A policyholder is entitled to tax benefits under the Income Tax Act, 1961, Section 80CCC, and Section 10(10A)(iii).|
Saral Pension Yojana Eligibility Details
|Entry Age||40 years from last birthday||80 years from last birthday|
|Purchase Price||Depending on the annuity amount|
|Policy Term||This is a whole life policy|
|Annuity Amount||Yearly- Rs.12,000 Half-yearly- Rs. 6, 000 Quarterly-Rs. 3,000 Monthly- Rs. 1,000||No limit|
Online Application Procedure Under the Saral Pension Scheme – सरल पेंशन योजना के तहत ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रक्रिया
If you wish to apply online under Saral Pension Yojana, you have to follow the next procedure.
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the insurance company – irdai.gov.in.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the Saral Pension Scheme option.
- Next, you have to click on the “Apply Now” link.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- You must enter all the important information required in the application form such as your name, age, mobile phone number, etc.
- After that, you will have to attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on the Send option.
- Hence you will be able to apply online under Saral Pension Yojana.
Offline Application Procedures under the Saral Pensions Scheme
If you want to apply offline under IRDAI Saral Pension, you have to follow the next procedure.
- First of all, you need to go to the nearest insurance company or bank office.
- Now you have to get the Saral Pension Scheme application form from there.
- After receiving the application form, you must carefully enter all the important required information into the application form.
- After that, you will have to attach all important documents from the application form.
- Now you have to submit this application to the insurance company’s office.
- This way, you will be able to apply offline under the Saral Pension Yojna.
HELPLINE NUMBER & CONTACT ADDRESS
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India, Sy No. 115/1, Financial District, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500032
- Ph: +91-40-20204000/+91 40-39328000
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India, Delhi Office – Gate No. 3, Jeevan Tara Building, First Floor, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001
- Ph: (011) – 2344 4400
- Fax: (011) – 2374 7650
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India, Mumbai Regional Office, Royal Insurance Building, 12, J. Tata Road, Ground Floor, Mumbai 400 020
- Phone No.: 022- 22898600
- e-mail: email@example.com
Important Links of Saral Pension Yojana
|Official Website IRDAI||Click Here|
|Employment Notices||Click Here|
|IRDAI FAQs||Click Here|
|Standard Terms and Conditions||Click Here|
|IRDAI Forms||Click Here|
Here we have provided all the information about the “Saral Pension Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.