Grahak Seva Kendra Registration | ग्राहक सेवा केंद्र कैसे खोलें | ग्राहक सेवा केंद्र CSP क्या है? | CSP Online Registration | digitalindiacsp.in | how to open sbi grahak seva kendra | sbi grahak seva kendra details | Grahak Seva Kendra In English / Hindi
Grahak Seva Kendra (CSP): – Under the Prime Minister’s Digital India Program, a CSP Customer Service Point/Grahak Seva Kendra/ग्राहक सेवा केंद्र has started with the aim of providing banking and other facilities in every corner of the country. A Customer Service Center acts as a small bank by sourcing transactions and commerce. Customer Service Centers help all of their clients withdraw and deposit money. In this post, the full information about what a Customer Service Hub CSP is is here shared. Details of names and all other information for companies providing a customer service center are provided in this article.
What is a Customer Service Point/Center (CSP)?
The CSP operates as a small bank with limited transactions and business resources. This scheme was launched under the Prime Minister’s Digital India Program, with the aim of expanding banking and other facilities to every corner of the country. The benefit from banking and other services is provided through digital centers through centers.
If you manage a computer well, you can earn money by opening a CSP customer service Point and providing services to people through a digital medium. You can open a customer service Point in your area by registering on the official website of Digital India.
Bank Mitra or CSP acts as a representative or agent of the bank and earns a fixed salary regardless of the bank/branch. Plus, they get a good commission.
How to Open Grahak Seva Kendra?
If you want to unlock a CSP, you may have to adopt two methods to unlock Grahak Seva Kendra, you can adopt any of these methods.
Through the Bank
If you want to open Grahak Seva Kendra, you need to contact the bank, which is the same bank that you want to open a customer service Point. For this, you will have to meet the bank manager at that bank and tell them that I want to open a Grahak Seva Kendra in my area. The bank manager will ask you about your qualifications and your investment, based on that, if your qualifications are correct, you will get a Grahak Seva, and you will get permission to open Kendra, for this, you will get a username and password by the bank, with the help of this username and password, you can run the CSP. You can also take out a loan of Rs 1.5 lakh to open a Customer Service Point.
Through the Company
If you want to open a customer service Point, you can also contact any company. There are many companies that can help you open Grahak Seva Kendra, but you should investigate any company that you are counterfeiting, so no, when you want to open Grahak Seva Kendra through a company, you must have complete information about that company. There are some private companies providing CSPs like Vyam Tech, FIA Global, Oxigen Online, and Sanjivani among you. You can open a customer service center by calling any company.
Income from the customer service Point
You can earn 25,000 to 30,000 rupees per month with CSP. Mitra Bank is awarded different commissions by each bank.
- When opening a bank account with Aadhaar Card.
- Linking the bank account to the Aadhaar card.
- 0.40% commission per transaction on depositing and withdrawing funds into a client’s account.
- Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Scheme – RS 30 per account, annually.
- On Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana – 1 rupee per year.
Eligibility to Open and Maintain a CSP
- Age at least 21 years old
- Adept in Computers
- With the ability to put more capital into the business
- Hard Work
- Unemployed Person
Requirements to Open a CSP
- From 250 to 300 square feet outlet
- Laptop or desktop computer
- Internet connection (broadband / dongle)
- Power backup
Online Process to Open an SBI Customer Service Point
To open/unlock Grahak Seva Kendra you have to register online, for that, you have to go to the Digital India website and you can do the registration there. If you would like to open an SBI Customer Service Center, you have to follow the next steps.
- First of all, visit the official website of Digital India (CSP) – https://www.digitalindiacsp.in/.
- After clicking on this link, you will see its homepage.
- On the right side of the homepage, you are provided with information about qualifications to open the CSP and you will find all the qualifications and extensions for the CSP here.
- When you look at the home page carefully, you see the online registration option on the top side – https://www.digitalindiacsp.in/online-registration.html.
- Click on the registration option. After clicking Register, a form will open in front of you.
- On this form, you must carefully fill out all the information regarding yourself and then click on the Submit button.
Hence the online registration process to open Grahak Seva Kendra will be completed, and it may take 15-20 days.
Grahak Seva Kendra’s Work
The Customer Service Point also offers the same facilities that are usually provided in banks, so we tell you some special facilities that Grahak Seva Kendra offers are as follows.
- Open bank account
- Linking Aadhaar Card to the customer’s account
- Linking the PAN card to the customer’s account.
- Depositing funds in the client’s account.
- Withdraw funds from the customer’s account.
- Paying the bank to issue ATM cards to customers
- Money transfer.
- Provide insurance service.
- To do FD or RD.
- Address: Digital India Oxigen Private Limited1137, R.G. Towers, Above arrow Showroom, Bangalore-560038, Karnataka India
- Phone Number: +91 9073570674
- E-mail ID: Info@digitalindiacsp.in
Here we have provided all the information about the “”. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.