Bihar Ration Card Apply Online | राशन कार्ड सूची बिहार ऑनलाइन चेक | Online Check Ration Card Bihar | Ration Card Check by Name | Bihar APL/BPL Ration List | Ration Card Bihar Check by Name
The Bihar state government announced the facilities to view the Bihar Ration Cards List online for state citizens. Interested beneficiaries from the state who wish to see their name and family name in the ration card list can easily view it through the online portal.
People in Bihar who have applied for the ration card can find their names on this list. Also, you can apply online for a new share card or download the PDF application form.
Search Ration Card Details by Name Bihar
As you know above, Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi is on a mission to make India digital. Under which they created many facilities on the Internet. In this application, today we provided information about your Bihar PDS Ration Card Online 2020. If you haven’t verified your name yet and need some help, we have shared the procedure to check the Bihar Ration Card App Online, and the ration cards list gram panchayat
Chief Minister of Bihar, has announced a variety of assistance packages to ease the problems caused by the ongoing lockdown in the country. The Bihar state government has allocated Rs. 948.50 crore in bank accounts for 94.85 ration cardholders in the country. With financial help from Rs. 1000 to ration cardholders, the poor can meet their daily needs. The Bihar state government will give Rs 1,000 to all ration card holders, whether APL cardholder or BPL ration cardholder.
Main Points of Bihar Ration Card 2020
|Authority Name||Bihar State Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Limited|
|Name of Scheme||Ration card applied online|
|Download App||Click Here|
Bihar Ration Card Type
- APL Ration Card – For families above the poverty line, anyone from Bihar state can apply for this ration card. The orange color is the APL Ration Card. No income has been allocated to this ration card.
- BPL Ration Card – The Card is issued for families below the poverty line, and the annual income of families below the poverty line must be less than 10,000 rupees. The color of the BPL ration card is red.
- AAY Ration Card – The Card was issued to very poor families and those whose financial situation is weak and has no fixed income or no income, can apply for this ration card. The color of the card is yellow.
Ration card status, by province(District Wise)
|District Name||PHH||AAY||Total Beneficiaries|
Benefits of the Bihar Ration Card
- The ration card also works as an identity card.
- With the ration card, Bihar residents can get food at reasonable prices like wheat rice, kerosene, sugar, daal, etc.
- A copy of the ration card is required to get the identity of the voter.
- Those who want to get an electrical connection can take it with the ration card.
Important Documents for the Bihar Ration Card
- Beneficiary must be permanently resident in Bihar.
- Aadhar card
- Bank account book
- Income certificate
- LPG contact number
- Mobile Phone Number
- A passport-sized photo
How do you see the names in the list of Bihar ration card 2020?
- First, visit the official website of the food department Bihar.
- Next, a page will be open on your screen.
- After moving to the official site, you will see an option for ration card details, click this option.
- After clicking on the option, you will see many areas.
- After that, you will have to find the option and click on your area name.
- Then it will come up with a list of tehsils that will have to choose your tehsil name.
- After that, the names of the shop owners will be seen in front of you.
- Then you must click on the name of the store owner closest to you.
- After clicking on the store owner’s name, a list of all ration cardholders will appear in front of you.
- In this way, you can find the name of yourself and your family.
How to download/print the list of Bihar Ration Cards
- First, visit the official website of the Food and Consumer Protection Authority.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see an RCMS option, you must click this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you must choose your region. After that, you will see the number of ration cards by category.
- You must select the option related to urban or rural and click on the menu.
- After that, you should select your block from the available options.
- Now, you have to choose your village and other details.
- A list of all ration cards within FPS will appear.
- Find the name of the ration card holder and click on the ration card number concerned.
- When you click on the Ration Card Number, the card details open on your screen.
- If you want to print a copy of the page, click the “Print page” button.
Bihar Ration Card Application Form
- To obtain an NFSA Bihar Ration Card, you can obtain an application form for obtaining the new consumer card (s) from any department office / SDO.
- After that, you will have to fill in all the required information on the order form – such as the head of household, address, mobile phone number, details of family members, etc.
- After filling out the form correctly, you will need passport-sized photos of your family head that have been verified by a gas officer.
- Then you must attach proof of residency and surrender certificate / delete the previous ration card.
- Besides, all necessary documents must be submitted to the concerned department with the application form.
New Ration Card Form Bihar PDF Download: Click Here
How to Register and Check the Status of the Ration Card Complaint Online Bihar?
If you also face any issue related to the Bihar PDS system, you can submit your complaint online by visiting the official website.
How to Register Ration Card Online
- First of all, you should visit the official website of Bihar Food and Civil Supplies.
- Next, a page will be displayed on your screen.
- From this home page, you must click on the grievance option from the Consumer Information section.
- By clicking on the relevant link, the complaint registration form will open.
- You must fill in all mandatory details like a complaint, address, contact details, complaint details, etc.
- You will also have to download the required documents and once all the information is entered, click the ‘Register‘ button.
- Finally, registration will be completed and you will get a registration ID. Keep this identifier safe for more references.
Status Check – Ration Card Grievance Status
- First of all, go to the official website.
- On this home page, you will have to click on the option to see the grievance status.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you must enter the complaint registration ID and click on the “Get status” link.
- After that, your complaint will be opened on your screen.
Download the App of बिहार राशन कार्ड सूची BIHAR RATION CARD LIST 2020?
- First of all, you should go to the app download link.
- Now the Play Store page will open. You should find the installation link and click on it.
- Now you must fill out the online process by registering in this app.
- After completing the online App process, you will continue to receive information related to any update.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Bihar Ration Card List“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.