How to update Aadhaar Card? | Aadhaar Service Center UIDAI Enrollment | Aadhaar Sewa Kendra UIDAI Enrollment & Updation 2023 | Update Mobile Number & Address in Aadhar Card | Aadhar card update mobile number and residence address | mAadhaar App- Download M-Aadhaar App Online | Important Links of Aadhaar Sewa Kendra UIDAI
Unique Identification Authority of India, workers returning from other states can visit the Aadhaar center if they want to update their address. For this, they must make an appointment in advance. Only then will they be employed at the Aadhaar Center.
UIDAI prohibits the installation of any coronavirus (COVID-19) line. Social distancing(spaces) will be followed in Aadhar Seva Kendras completely. The Aadhaar mobile app can also be used for online appointments. Below we give you complete information about Aadhaar Sewa Kendra UIDAI for registration and update.
Aadhaar Sewa Kendra UIDAI registration and update
The central government gave some relief to ordinary citizens in this fifth stage of the closure. Now the government has asked people to take precautions and take care of social exclusion. Because coronavirus is highly contagious and people need to follow the guidelines provided by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare https://www.mohfw.gov.in/ to avoid it. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) also said it will open the Aadhaar Seva Kendra in this fifth stage of closure.
Millions of people have received services from these centers. There are also a large number of Divyangs among them. It opens from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm. These centers will remain closed on public holidays only.
Update Mobile Number and Residence Address with Aadhaar Card
If you want to change the Aadhaar card, UIDAI has also released a brochure. This brochure can be downloaded from the UIDAI official website. In this booklet, the complete process of correcting any kind of corrections is given from the Aadhaar name change.
Download: UIDAI – Aadhaar Card Registration and Update Guide
How to update the Aadhaar card?
Incorrect detail on Aadhaar is the most common problem that people face. People seem to face various wrong details like name, address, photo, father’s name, and date of birth. If returning expatriate citizens from other countries want to update their addresses, they can also visit the Aadhaar Center. For this, they must make an appointment in advance, only then will they be able to work in Aadhaar Seva Kendra. Through ssup.uidai.gov.in you can also volunteer for updated portal cards, be your name, birth date, photo, your father’s name, address, and mobile phone number to change or update online.
Update DOB and Residence Address on Aadhaar Card
According to the new rules introduced by UIDAI, the cardholder must visit the regional office for any change in the date of birth. After that, the specified form for the change must be submitted to the office.
- The local Aadhaar registration center is now authorized to change the date of birth only once.
- Therefore, if you change the date of birth more than once, you must go to the regional office for that.
- This was done because UIDAI felt that changing the date of birth was an exception, and should not happen more than once.
Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan: Benefits and Eligibility
- Provided that the resident can update the date of birth only once. If the date of birth needs to be updated more than once, this can only be done through the exception handling process. The resident may need to move to the UIDAI regional office.
- Regional office officials will use the “exception handling process” to make changes in the date of birth.
- Click here for the Aadhaar update, update, and correction form for the Aadhaar Card Improvement Form online.
mAadhaar Application – Download the M-Aadhaar application online
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has brought an Aadhaar card update. People can now uninstall any pre-installed version of the mAadhaar app from their mobile phones and download and install the new mAadhaar app. The new version is available for mAadhaar App Download Apk iOS (Apple Store) and Android (Google Play Store) users. The new My Aadhaar app can be used to take advantage of all Aadhaar-based services on the mobile numbers registered in the UIDAI database.
All Aadhaar cardholders can download their Aadhaar details on mobile phones. The new My Aadhar app is for carrying the Aadhaar number and demographic data of the population such as name, date of birth, gender, address, and photos on their smartphones. This app’s specialty is Dashboard Services, My Aadhaar Division, Registration Center Locator, Aadhaar Online for Registration, and Update. This new version of the M-Aadhaar app allows users to share their details using the QR code.
How to apply for Child Aadhaar Card?
- The aadhaar blue card is a very important document for children.
- This card is required for every born child.
- Aadhaar child’s card is compulsory for a child’s admission to the school.
- The most important thing about this card is that if your child is less than 5 years old, there will be no need for biometric identification – such as iris scanning or fingerprint.
- To do this, only one of the child’s parents will need the Aadhaar card number.
- If your child turns 15, this card will be linked to a regular Aadhaar card.
Important links for registration and update at Aadhaar Sewa Kendra UIDAI:
|Aadhaar Self-Service Update Portal||Click Here|
|List of Aadhaar Seva Kendra||Click Here|
|Online appointment for Aadhaar Services||Click Here|
|Locate an Enrolment / Update Center Near You||Click Here|
|Check Aadhaar Status||Click Here|
|Download Aadhaar Enrolment-Updation Form||Click Here|
Here we have provided all the information about the “Aadhaar Service Center UIDAI“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So, friends, I hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.