Mukhya Mantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojna 2020-21 | MMSAGY Apply Online | मुख्यमंत्री शहरी आजीविका गारंटी योजना | HP Mukhya Mantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojana Application | HP Mukhya Mantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojna
The Himachal Pradesh government is announced/inviting Mukhya Mantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojna 2020-21 to register online at the mmsagy.hp.gov.in portal. In this scheme, the government will provide urban living security by providing 120 days of guaranteed work for each family in the financial year.
Himachal Pradesh will also work to promote the provision of quality civic amenities in the Chief Minister Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojna, MMSAGY Yojana Urban Infrastructure, and Urban Local Bodies – ULBs.
Details of Mukhyamantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojana 2020-2021
Under this Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojana in Himachal Pradesh will ensure the livelihood security of urban families by providing 120 days of guaranteed work. The MMSAGY Scheme will facilitate the enhancement of the skills of people who are gainfully employed to provide them with better livelihood opportunities.
This is done by providing training on entrepreneurship in addition to enabling people to create their own projects through a credit link linked to support.
HP Chief Minister Urban Livelihood Guarantee Scheme Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Mukhya Mantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojna (MMSAGY)|
|Who Started||Chief Minister Jairam Thakur|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility for HP Mukhya Mantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojana
- All adult family members who register under the scheme will be eligible to work.
- They must live under ULB authority in their home or rent.
- Applicants must be prepared to undertake unskilled work on projects or sanitation services provided by urban local bodies.
- The homeowner will include the husband, wife, and minor children. However, only adult family members are eligible to work.
Official Advertisement on MMSAGY by CM Jai Ram Thakur
Chief Minister Jay Ram Thakur has released an official tweet about the MMSAGY scheme operation in Himachal Pradesh. This tweet on the official Twitter handler is presented below: –
Main components of the MMSAGY scheme in Himachal Pradesh
- Labor Guarantee – The goal of this scheme is to provide 120 days of work to all eligible ULB beneficiaries to ensure livelihood security. ULB may not designate an eligible beneficiary for more than 120 days in any fiscal year.
- Maximum Employment Period – The maximum period for which employees will be awarded will be 120 days.
- Skills Training – All eligible beneficiaries will also receive skills training under the Deen Dayal Antyodaya – National Urban Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NULM) to create more opportunities to improve livelihoods.
- Bank Connectivity – Under this scheme, skilled beneficiaries will have the facilities to apply for a loan under the DAY-NULM.
Mukhya Mantri Shahri Ajeevika Yojna Guarantees Duration and Coverage
The HP MMSAGY scheme will be implemented in all Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) and Cantonment Boards (CBS) in Himachal Pradesh. Initially, the Mukhiya Shahri Ajivika Guarantee Scheme will remain in effect until March 31, 2021.
For more details such as salary payment, skills training under DAY-NULM, banking linkage, and activities permitted under the MMSAGY scheme, please visit the link below. In the following link, we have provided the complete PDF for this scheme. Please download and read it carefully.
Download the HP MMSGY Scheme / Job Card Application Form
If you would like to download the Chief Minister Urban Livelihood Guarantee Scheme Application Form or to get the job Card Format, please follow the procedure below.
- Himachal Pradesh citizens can also click the option “Click here to download for more information” on the official website or click this link directly, please.
- By clicking on the link above, the complete PDF of the Prime Minister Himachal Pradesh
- Urban Livelihoods Guarantee Scheme will be opened on your computer or mobile screen, which you can download and can also remove.
- On the 6th page of the PDF file, there is the format of Appendix B or the MMSAGY 2020 application form.
- You will have to take a hard copy of it and fill in all the information (requested).
- Eligible recipients are required to apply online to register under ULB.
- All applicants from the same family will be registered with one application only.
- After proper verification, ULB will issue a business card for free in accordance with Appendix C.
- On the 7th page of the PDF, there is Appendix C or MMSAGY 2020 Job Card Format Part 1. You can remove the printout separately.
- The 8th page of the PDF is the second part of the MMSAGY Part Two business card format which should also be filled out.
- The business card will contain photographs of the registered beneficiaries and will be issued within 7 days of registration.
How to Apply Online for the MMSAGY Scheme – मुख्यमंत्री शहरी आजीविका गारंटी योजना
- First, visit the official MMSAGY Scheme website or the link http://mmsagy.hp.gov.in/home.aspx.
- If you want to register online in Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojana (MMSAGY) Scheme.
- When you click on the link, a live registration form will open on the screen of your computer or mobile phone.
- After that, a window page will open on your screen.
- When you click on the link mentioned above, a registration form will open in which you will have to fill in all the information.
- After filling in all the information requested on the application form, you will have to submit it online.
Job Card Format, Application Form, for HP MMSAGY Scheme
Below is the direct link to apply online for the HP Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojana in Urban areas. People can see the HP MMSAGY application/registration form format as well as the business card download process.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Mukhya Mantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojna“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.