Rajasthan Shubh Shakti Yojana 2020 was launched on January 01, 2016. Our mission is to bring all government schemes implemented by the government to you. So you can all benefit from these schemes. This scheme is a very important scheme launched by the Rajasthan government for poor families.
Under this scheme, the government benefiting from unmarried workers and girls from working families registered in the state will provide financial assistance in the amount of Rs. 55,000.
Shubh Shakti Yojana 2020 Online Application | राजस्थान शुभ शक्ति योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन | labour department shubh shakti yojana | Rajasthan Shubh Shakti Yojana in Hindi
Rajasthan Shubh Shakti Yojana 2020
As you know above, If you want to apply, you can apply online by visiting the official website. Under this scheme, the maximum for the state government is two daughters or women. The state government will pay the incentives to a maximum of two daughters or beneficiaries and one of her daughters.
Under this scheme, the girl’s father, mother or both must be registered beneficiaries/workers based on the council for at least one year.
Main Points of Shubh Shakti Yojana 2020
|Name of Scheme||Rajasthan Shubh Shakti Yojana|
|Started by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiary||State Labor Women/Daughters|
|An Objective||Providing financial assistance to women/daughters|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits of Rajasthan Shubh Shakti Yojana 2020
- This scheme will be provided for women and girls from the families of construction workers in Rajasthan.
- Under this scheme, 55,000 rupees of financial aid will be provided to unmarried girls and women benefiting from the state’s working family.
- The amount provided under the auspicious power scheme can be used by women to obtain further education, start her own business, skills development training, etc. and for her marriage.
- It is a commendable step taken by the Rajasthan government in favor of the beneficiary workers.
- To benefit from this scheme, unmarried women and girls must first apply under this scheme.
Eligibility for Shubh Shakti Yojana Rajasthan 2020
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The working family must be single women who must have completed at least 18 years of age.
- A woman/daughter must be at least 8 years old under this scheme.
- The state’s women and girls must have a bank account, and the government will transfer this bank account.
- If the beneficiary has his own residence, the residence must have a toilet.
- The amount stipulated in this scheme will be awarded after verification that the beneficiary is the beneficiary construction worker.
- The application will be submitted in the form specified by the beneficiary, after completing one year as a registered beneficiary. However, it will be necessary for the beneficiary ID card to be valid at the time of submitting the plan request.
- The beneficiary must be working as a construction worker for at least 90 days within a period of one year before the date of application.
Required Documents – राजस्थान शुभ शक्ति योजना
- Aadhaar card
- Certificate of residence
- The applicant’s bank account book
- Girl’s age certificate
- Bhamashah family card or a copy of the Bhamashah nomination.
- caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Mobile Phone Number
- A passport-sized photo
How to apply in Rajasthan Shubh Shakti Yojana 2020?
- First, visit the official website
- After that, the home page will open in front of you.
- A form will open on your screen.
- In this form, you will have to choose your region, your urban/rural, your scheme, etc.
- After selecting all the information, you will have to click the Submit button.
Shubh Shakti Yojana Download PDF: Click Here
Shubh Shakti Yojana Helpline Number and Email
- Free helpline numbers: 1800-1800-999
- E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Labor Commissioner: lab–comm–email@example.com
FAQ – Questions and Answers
The scheme was launched on January 01, 2016. Our mission is to bring all government schemes implemented by the government to you. So you can all benefit from these schemes.
Under this scheme, an amount of up to 55,000 was awarded by the Rajasthan government through Shubh Shakti Yojana.
The minimum age to apply for a beneficiary’s daughter must be 18 years old.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Rajasthan Shubh Shakti Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.