NFSA Smart Ration Card Scheme | ਪੰਜਾਬ ਸਮਾਰਟ ਰੈਸ਼ਨ ਕਾਰਡ ਸਕੀਮ 2022-23 | पंजाब स्मार्ट राशन कार्ड योजना | new smart ration card Punjab | smart ration card scheme under nfsa | Punjab Ration Card Apply 2021 2022
Punjab Smart Ration Card Scheme 2022 – Punjab state government has given its approval to replace the Aata-Dal blue card with a new smart card. The Atta-Dal Blue Card was launched by the Food and Supply Administration to cover about 30 beneficiaries in the state under the previous government. As per State government orders, the new Atta-Dal scheme has been renamed Smart Ration Card Scheme. This new scheme will cover Rs 1.42 crore beneficiaries according to the new list.
The Smart Ration Card will be used to withdraw food grains from FPS / FPS through e-PoS devices without any additional documentation. Family details can be obtained from affordable stores by swiping smart ration cards onto ePoS devices. Biometric authentication will be required after the card is swiped for food extraction.
Punjab Smart Ration Card Scheme
NFSA Smart Ration Card Scheme is a new scheme of the Punjab government launched by CM Captain Amarinder Singh. The Punjab state government has already given its approval to replace the Blue Card under the Atta Dal scheme with a new smart ration card. the state government has directed three PSU companies of the Government of India to computerize the State’s Targeted Public Distribution System (TPDS).
Under the Punjab Smart Ration Card Scheme, the state government ensures that the recipient gets the benefits of the Public Distribution System and the Atta Dal system smoothly. Representatives of commissioners in all regions of the state will be responsible for the re-verification of recipients. The Punjab government started the process of creating a smart ration card with a chip to distribute subsidized rations to BPL families.
Details of Punjab Smart Ration Card Scheme
- The total number of beneficiaries of the smart ration card scheme in Punjab is 1.42 crore.
- The eldest woman will be the head of the family.
- Wheat will be given at 2 rupees per kilogram.
- The distribution will be made directly by Punjab Government’s Civilian Food and Supply Administration at the beneficiary’s home.
- Duplicate Aadhaar numbers for beneficiaries canceled.
- The beneficial consumer can go to court if he does not get the wheat according to his right.
- Wheat is distributed in standard packages of 30 kg.
Security Features of Punjab Ration Smart Card
Punjab ration cards will be equipped with many of the following unique security features:
- Details of the beneficiaries embedded in the chip will be locked.
- The ration card will be read-only by approved devices.
- Micro text technology is used in smart ration cards that cannot be seen with the naked eye. It will appear under UV light.
- The QR code is a combination of several areas printed or on the back of the card.
Smart Ration Card Scheme Under NFSA
- The number of beneficiaries is Rs 1.42 crore.
- The eldest woman will be the head of the family.
- Wheat will be given at Rs. 2/- per kilogram.
- The semi-annual wheat entitlement will be given at once.
- Distribution will be made at the beneficiary’s doorstep directly by the department.
- The beneficiary gets sacks of wheat in which he gets the grain.
- Duplication of beneficiaries is eliminated on the basis of Aaadhar.
- The beneficiary can go to the consumer court in case he did not get the wheat according to his entitlement.
- Wheat is delivered in a standard package of 30 kg.
- Department Officials, Beneficiary, Carrier, Gram Panchayat, and Nigrani Committee – all will work in coordination for the disbursement of wheat.
- There is no upper roof. Each member receives five kilograms of wheat per month.
Apply Online for the Yojana Punjab Ration Smart Card
All details of the beneficiaries of the ration card holders are numbered and are available on the transparency portal of the Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Administration http://foodsuppb.gov.in/. To apply online for the new smart ration card scheme.
Download the Punjab Smart Ration Card Template PDF
- All candidates can now download the new ration card form in PDF format to apply for the ration card and get the ration at a reduced price.
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Broadcasting Engineering Consultants Indian Limited (BECIL), and Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) have received instructions from the state government to carry out TPDS computing work.
- For the successful implementation of the system, companies will follow a fair price discovery mechanism.
- The state government will also provide e-POS (Point of Sale) devices for deployment to many of the state’s purchasing centers, DCP godowns, and FPSs in the state.
- These devices will be connected to parking machines and IRIS scanners.
Punjab Smart Ration Card PDF Download: Click Here
Smart Ration Card Helpline in Punjab
Beneficiaries can submit their grievances to vigilance committees, departmental staff, District Grievance Redress Officers (officials at the additional deputy commissioner level), and the state food committee. Or call the toll-free helpline at 1800-300-61313 or visit the new portal at http://connect.punjab.gov.in.
Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, Govt. of Punjab
Anaaj Bhawan Building, Sector 39-C, Chandigarh.-160036
Monday to Friday 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM (except Govt. Holidays)
|RATION/ RATION CARD RELATED COMPLAINTS||180030061313 / 1967|
|ONE NATION ONE RATION SCHEME RELATED TO TOLL-FREE||14445 / 0172-2636095|
|WHATSAPP NUMBER FOR RATION & AADHAAR COMPLAINTS||94641-02668|
|CONSUMER HELPLINE NUMBER||180030011007|
|UID AADHAAR HELPLINE NUMBER||18002001004|
ONLINE PORTAL FOR GRIEVANCES:
|Punjab Grievances Redressal System – RATION RELATED COMPLAINTS||http://connect.punjab.gov.in/|
|MRP ISSUE/PRODUCT PROBLEM-RELATED COMPLAINTS||https://consumeradvice.in/|
|Ration related complaints – Govt. of India Portal||https://nfsa.gov.in/|
Here we have provided all the information about the “Punjab Smart Ration Card Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.