Sugamya Bharat App Download 2021 | सुगम्य भारत ऐप डाउनलोड | सुगम्य भारत India Campaign | सुगम्य भारत ऐप कैसे डाउनलोड करें | Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD) | sugamya bharat app in hindi / english
Dear readers, central Minister Thaawar Chand Gehlot has already launched the “Sugamya Bharat App / सुगम्य भारत” as a mobile app for crowd-sourcing and a brochure titled “Access – The Photo Digest” to enhance accessibility. ਸੁਗਮਿਆ ਭਾਰਤ ਐਪ is available for download on the google play store for android mobile users. In this article, we will provide you with the direct link as well as how to download the Sugamya Bharat app for smartphones, its benefits, and full details.
Download Sugamya Bharat app from google play store for all android smartphone users, a crowdsourcing mobile app for accessible India campaigns, people with disabilities, and the elderly to record accessibility issues in buildings, transportation, or any infrastructure By uploading pictures on it.
Sugamya Bharat App Details
The Sugamya Bharat app will enable people with disabilities and even the elderly to record accessibility problems in buildings, transportation, or any infrastructure by uploading images to them. They can also receive information about accessibility issues through the app. The accessible mobile application in India will also address the Coronavirus-related problems faced by people of different abilities.
The app and the handbook were developed by the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD) of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
Highlights of Sugamya Bharat App
|Name of Scheme||Sugamya Bharat App Download|
|Beneficiary||a crowdsourcing mobile app for accessible India campaigns|
|Where to Download||Available for download on the google play store for android mobile users|
|Download Link||Click Here|
Main Features of Sugamya Bharat App
Sugamya Bharat App – A crowdsourcing mobile app is a way to create awareness and promote accessibility in the three pillars of the Accessible India campaign i.e. the built environment, the transportation sector, and the ICT ecosystem in India. Here are some important features of the Sugamya Bharat App: –
- A one-time registration is required to get a user login.
- A dashboard for housing and monitoring after logging in.
- An appreciation for the facilities Divyangjan uses.
- User-submitted complaints and real-time tracking of complaints status.
- Facilitate sending reminders of the submitted complaint and following up on the case.
- Acknowledgment by email at the time the complaint was registered, an estimate.
- Updates such as recent events, guidance, and recent guidelines published by the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD).
- Provide geotagged image download of the available infrastructure.
- Incorporating accessibility features to enable Divyangjan for hassle-free navigation.
Benefits of Sugamya Bharat Application
The Sugamya Bharat app provides 5 main features, four (4) of which are directly related to enhancing accessibility, while the fifth (5) feature is a special feature only intended for people with disabilities for problems related to Coronavirus. Accessibility-related features include recording inaccessibility complaints across the three broad pillars of Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan, positive feedback on examples, best practices worthy of people like Jan-Bhagidhari, departmental updates, and relevant guidelines/circulars for access.
Jan Bhagidari to Resolve Issues Related to Accessibility
In order to reach the public sphere through engaging people, the Prime Minister envisioned a mobile application where the accessibility issues faced by persons with disabilities and others could be crowdsourced through “Jan-bhagidhari“. This crowdsourcing will serve a dual purpose which is as follows: –
- Generate awareness and awareness of the need for accessibility.
- Bring a tangible change to the inaccessible features offered inbuilt space, the transportation sector, and other services.
- The implementation of activities related to accessibility across the country will help realize the vision of creating a globally accessible and inclusive India under the Accessible India campaign.
User-Friendly Features of Sugamya Bharat App
Sugamya Bharat app is packed with many easy-to-use features like
- Easy drop-down lists
- Videos in Hindi and English
- Sign language translation to prove the registration process
- Upload complaints with pictures
- Font size adjustment
- Color contrast option
- An integrated screen reader in both Hindi and English
The mobile app has become available for ease of use for people with disabilities as well.
How Many Languages is the Sugamya Bharat App Available in?
The app has become easy to use by people with special needs, with features such as font size adjustment, the option to reduce color, the ability to speak written content, and an integrated screen reader in both Hindi and English. The app is available in ten regional languages - Hindi, English, Marathi, Tamil, Dales, Kannada, Telugu, Gujarati, Punjabi, and Malayalam.
The app also has a requirement for easy uploading of buildings photos with a geolocation option, where accessibility intervention is required. In this application, there is a requirement to provide information to users at the time of registration, and regular information about the current status of the complaint, as well as when it is resolved and closed. Click here to download the Sugamya Bharat app.
How to Register for the Sugamya Bharat App
- Sugamya Bharat is a mobile app that can be used easily.
- The registration process is very easy. For this, only 3 essentials are required – name, mobile phone number, and email id.
- Registered users can raise access issues. Several easy-to-use features have been provided in this application.
- Easy drop-down menus are also shown, along with videos in both Hindi and English, as well as photo-uploading and recording process for complaints, with explanations in sign language.
Download Sugamya Bharat App from Google Playstore
An accessible mobile application has been launched in India with a vision to create a barrier-free environment by identifying vulnerabilities and facilitating their remediation by relevant authorities. The app aims to rally sources of problems and potential solutions related to accessibility from citizens The Sugamya Bharat app also aims to capture appreciation from the public to identify best practices in creating a barrier-free infrastructure.
Here is the direct link to download the Sugamya Bharat app from the google play store – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.geostat.sugamyabharatMOH&hl=en_GB
- First of all, you should go to the app download link [LINK IN ABOVE].
- Now the Play Store page will open. You must find the install link and click on it.
- Now you have to fill out the process online by registering for this application.
- After completing the online application process, you will continue to receive information regarding any update.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Sugamya Bharat App Download“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.