pm sukanya samriddhi yojana | balika samridhi yojana hindi | सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना online form | सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन | sukanya samriddhi account opening online
The Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi Ji, launched Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana on January 22, 2015, under the leadership of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao.
Under this scheme, arrangements were made for the girls to open savings accounts at the post office. All girls under the age of 10 can open a savings account through the post office, the national bank, or any other agency.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Details
People in our country who want to open an account to deposit money for their daughter’s studies and marriage can open a savings account at the post office, and other agency with a minimum of 250 rupees, and a maximum of 1.5 rupees can be deposited. You can secure your daughter’s future. In the initial stage of the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, the differential annual rate of 9.1% was introduced but now girls are offered an 8.6% interest rate on saving amount. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2020 is a good scheme for those people in the country whose income is much less.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana|
|Started||By the central government|
|Beneficiary||Girls under 10 years old|
|Application Procedure||By post office/bank branch|
|An Objective||Future security of daughter|
|Benefit||8.6% interest rate on savings account|
Changes made at Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Five changes were made by the government under this scheme. That you want to know about. Below we have introduced these changes. You must read this information carefully.
- High-interest rate on default account: Under Sukanya Samridhi Yojana, if a person does not deposit an amount of at least 250 rupees per year into Sukanya Samriddhi’s account, then it is considered a virtual account. According to the new rule notified by the government on December 12, 2019, the interest rate will now be determined on the amount deposited in such a hypothetical account as determined under this scheme. A 4% interest rate will be available on the account.
- A change in the rules for premature account closure: According to this new rule, the account can be closed before maturity on the basis of a girl’s death or sympathy under this scheme. Sympathy refers to the situation in which the account holder has to undergo treatment for a fatal illness or the death of a guardian. In this case, the bank can close the account before the maturity period.
- An account of operations: Under this scheme, according to the new rules of the government, a girl in whose name the account is, cannot control her account until she is 18 years old, while earlier she was 10 years old. When the child turns 18, the guardian will have to submit the documents regarding the child to the post office.
- Two girls with more account opening: According to the new rule under this scheme, if someone has to submit additional documents to open an account for more than two daughters, you are now also required to provide an affidavit along with the daughter’s birth certificate.
- Other changes: In addition to the above-mentioned changes to the Sukanya Samridhi Yojana rules, some new provisions have been added, while some have been removed. It was not clear about them yet.
The SSY Interest Rate – सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना
|Financial Year||Interest Rate|
|From April 1, 2014||9.1%|
|From April 1, 2015||9.2%|
|From April 1, 2016 -June 30, 2016||8.6%|
|From July 1, 2016-September 30, 2016||8.6%|
|From October 1, 2016-December 31, 2016||8.5%|
|From January 1, 2018 – March 31, 2018||8.3%|
|From April 1, 2018 -June 30, 2018||8.1%|
|From July 1, 2018 -September 30, 2018||8.1%|
|From October 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018||8.5%|
|From July 1, 2016||8.4%|
Key facts about Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2021
- Under this scheme, anyone in the country can open an account for their daughter under 10 years old.
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2020 provides tax exemption under Section 80 of the Income Tax Act 1961.
- The remaining amount will be received after the SSY is due.
- Under this scheme, any girl’s account can be opened with a minimum of Rs. 250.
- Under this scheme, the amount deposited in the account can be withdrawn only 50% of the total deposit for studies after the age of 18 and after the age of 21 years, the entire amount can be withdrawn for the daughter’s marriage.
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2020 is a Central Government Girls’ Small Savings Scheme.
- Under this scheme, beneficiaries can open accounts for their daughter in all these banks, nationalized banks, post office, SBI, ICICI, PNB, Axis Bank, HDFC, etc.
Benefits of PM Kanya Yojana 2021
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to girls under the age of ten.
- Under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, parents can open a savings account for them. Until that girl is 10.
- Under PM Kanya Yojana 2020, you can easily secure your girls’ future.
- This will help educate your girl or get married.
- You can easily start this scheme at any bank or post office.
- This scheme is beneficial for both the girl and her parents/guardians as it helps both of them.
- The depositor can deposit into the account by the girl until the completion of 14 years from the date of opening the account.
Documents SSY 2021 – प्रधानमंत्री सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना पंजीकरण
- To open an account under this scheme, the girl must be under 10 years old.
- Aadhar Card
- Child and parents photo
- Child’s birth certificate
- Proof of residence
- Depositor PAN card
Certified bank for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
There are a total of 28 banks authorized by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to open Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana accounts. Users can open an SSY account at any of the following banks and benefit from this system.
- Allahabad Bank
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- Axis Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)
- Bank of India (BOI)
- Corporation Bank
- Central Bank of India (CBI)
- Canara Bank
- Dena Bank
- Bank of Baroda (BOB)
- State Bank of Patiala (SBP)
- State Bank of Mysore (SBM)
- Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
- Indian Bank
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- IDBI Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Syndicate bank
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ)
- State Bank of Travancore (SBT)
- Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC)
- State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH)
- Punjab and Sindh Bank (PSB)
- Union Bank of India
- Uco bank
- United Bank of India
- Vijay Bank
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account Opening Application Form
- Interested beneficiaries who wish to apply to open a savings account under this system, must download the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account Opening Form first.
- After that, the application form must be filled out with all the necessary information.
- After filling in all the information, all necessary documents must be attached to the form.
- Then the application form and documents with the amount must be submitted to the required bank and post office.
Official Website: Click Here
Here we have provided all the information about the “Sukanya Samridhi Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.