डॉ बाबासाहेब आंबेडकर स्वाधार योजना 2023 | Scholarship Scheme for SC & NB Students | Swadhar Yojana Apply Online | महाराष्ट्र स्वाधार योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन 2023 | Swadhar Yojna Merit List 2023 | Swadhar Yojana Kya Hai | Swadhar Yojana 2023-24 Last Date | Swadhar Yojana in Marathi
The government of Maharashtra has issued महाराष्ट्र स्वाधार योजना / Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana for the bright future of Scheduled Caste (SC) and Neo-Buddhist Category (NB) in Maharashtra. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 51,000 are provided annually by the state government for tenth, twelfth, diploma, career, and other expenses such as accommodation, boarding, and other amenities.
This scheme is being implemented by the Maharashtra Department of Welfare. The government wants to benefit students who are unable to get higher education due to their poverty so that I can move forward with my life and fulfill my dreams.
Dear reader, today we will tell you through our article what is Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2021, or who benefits from this scheme and how it provides benefits, you can apply for this scheme and get benefits from it. We have provided you with this information through this article, the documents you will need for Swadhar Yojana, and more.
Post of Contents
Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana 2023 Details
In this section, we give you information about Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana. Before applying for this scheme, carefully read all the points below and proceed afterward:
- Under Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana, the scheme is for students who wish to be admitted to professional and non-professional courses after the class XI and XII.
- All students belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) and Neo-Buddhist Category (NB) will be eligible for this scheme.
- Students who do not have a hostel facility can also benefit from this scheme.
- The government also made use of them during the Swadhar Yojana era by 2021.
- Swachh Yojana 2020 also helps them with housing, indoor facilities, and other expenses for these students.
We will provide you with complete information regarding the scheme through this article. At the bottom of this article, we will tell you the goals of the Bhimrao Ambedkar Swachh Yojana.
Target of Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2023
The following points explain the purpose of the Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana State scheme. Let’s get started and please have a look at these points and read them carefully: –
- It has often been seen that due to financial weakness, many students are leaving their studies and we cannot get a higher education, so then the government decided to start this scheme.
- The government tried to initiate this scheme, taking into account the problems of the poor.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 51,000 are provided by the government to 11, 12, diploma professional, non-professional diploma students to poor, newborn class.
- Bhimrao Ambedkar Swadhar Scheme Empowers Poor Students.
- In the future, their encouragement is being done under Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana.
- Readers should also know that its main purpose is to guide students on a good path.
|Medical and Engineering Course Students||5,000 / – (Additional)|
|Other Branches||2,000 / – (additional)|
Benefits of Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana – बाबासाहेब आंबेडकर स्वाधार योजनेचा लाभ
With the following points, we highlighted the benefits of the Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana. Please consider these and what are the benefits of this scheme:
- The benefit of Maharashtra Swadhar Scheme 2023 will be provided only by the Scheduled Castes (SC) students in, New Buddhist Community in Maharashtra.
- 51 per year to study the tenth and twelfth courses, diploma, professional and other expenses such as housing, accommodation, other facilities, notified caste, and the new Buddhist community by the state government state.
- Readers will be eligible for it, all students admitted to grades eleventh and twelfth and then only SC and NB students who have been accepted into professional and non-professional courses.
Eligibility for Maharashtra Swadar Yojana – महाराष्ट्र स्वाधार योजना
You can be eligible for the Maharashtra Swachh Yojana according to the following criteria. These standards are set by the government. Please read it carefully: –
- A person who wishes to apply for this Clean Maharashtra Scheme must not have an annual income of more than Rs 2.5 lakh.
- After the tenth or twelfth class, students who wish to gain admission to higher education must take a course of study of fewer than two years’ duration, and only then these students will benefit from this scheme.
- Applicants who wish to apply under Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana must get 60% marks in the previous exam, and only then will they be called eligible for this scheme.
- It is imperative that the applicant students have a bank account.
- Also, the students’ bank account must be linked to their Aadhaar card, and only then will they be eligible for the scheme.
- Also, to know how to qualify for the Handicapped and Physically Handicapped, the applicant must have at least 40% of the marks in the final exam.
- An applicant who wishes to apply for this scheme must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra, and only then will he be eligible for the scheme.
Documents Required for Swadhar Yojana in Maharashtra
If one of the following documents is successful, you will not be eligible for this scheme, so you must have all of the documents you have provided.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Maharashtra Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana Online Apply – महाराष्ट्र बाबासाहेब आंबेडकर स्वाधार योजना ऑनलाईन अर्ज करा
Those who wish to apply for Maharashtrian Swadhar Yojana can easily follow the given procedure. Please follow the following steps carefully: –
- First of all, if you want to apply for this scheme then you should visit the official website of the Maharashtra Social Welfare Department.
- After that, the home page will open in front of you.
- Now you will see a “Swadhar Yojana PDF” option.
- Then you have to click on Swadhar Yojana PDF on this homepage and then, you will have to download the application form from there.
- Please download the order form carefully.
- After that, you should carefully enter the required information into the application form.
- Once you have filled out all the information, you will have to attach a copy of your documents to your application form.
- Then go to your social welfare office and send it.
- In this way, your application under Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2023 will be completely successful.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.