Swami Vivekananda Loan Assam List | Assam SVAYEM Scheme | www.industries.assam.gov.in Application Form | Assam Govt Scheme for Unemployed | असम स्वामी विवेकानंद युवा सशक्तीकरण योजना | SVAYEM PDF Form Download
Assam government launched the Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (SVAYEM) Yojana for the State’s Youth, announced by the State Minister of Finance and Education Himanta Biswa Sarma, and enrollment in the scheme. If you want to know how the youth of the country can benefit from this scheme and what is the complete information about the scheme.
SVAYEM Scheme 2021 will provide financial assistance to youth to undertake income-generating activities in the manufacturing, trade, and service sectors. With the basic funds of Rs 50,000 received under this scheme, the young people of choice can start their own business.
What is the Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (SVAYEM) Yojana?
SVAYEM Yojana was declared by the Honorable Minister of Finance of Assam State in his budget speech on February 7, 2017, that it is a major scheme to provide financial support for Assam youth to carry out income-generating activities in the manufacturing, trade, and services sector.
Under this scheme, the unemployed youth of the state will be given financial aid of Rs. 50,000, as about 2 lakh young people from the state will get the assistance. The government gave this job of unemployment in Assam so that no young man would remain unemployed, they could start their work.
The Assam government started this scheme again earlier also started this scheme but failed earlier, now the Assam government has put 1000 crores in the 2020-2021 budget to make it a success.
Objectives of SVAYEM Scheme
- To create job opportunities in both rural and urban areas through the creation of new projects as well as the development of existing projects.
- To provide financial assistance to small and micro business entities operating in the manufacturing, trade, and services sectors.
- To provide financial assistance to enhance the income level of traditional craftsmen to ensure sustainable growth.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for the SVAYEM Assam Scheme 2020
All applicants must meet the criteria listed below to be eligible for the SVAYEM Scheme Assam Scheme 2021
- Residents of Assam over 18 years old.
- There will be no income ceiling for getting help under this scheme.
- The individual recipient must have the skills, experience, knowledge, etc., to undertake income-generating activities.
- The recipient must possess educational qualifications at least the Class VII standard.
- Preference will be given to a beneficiary who has already completed the skills development training.
- The beneficiary should not be the default on any loan. If the information provided by the beneficiary is later found to be incorrect, action will be taken against the beneficiary including cancellation of the loan and refund as Bakijai and also blacklisting of future benefits under any government scheme.
- Beneficiaries of the PMEGP scheme within the past five years will not be eligible under the scheme.
Nature of Activities:
- Service Sector
- Rural Transport Service (Auto Rickshaw, e-Rickshaw)
- Shops, repairing Centres, Handicraft, Cottage Industries, etc.
Online Application/Registration Form for the SVAYEM Scheme Assam Scheme
If you wish to apply online for the Assam SVAYEM scheme, the applications have not started yet. Assam government said that the beneficiaries of the scheme will get unemployed youth, once the government requests the online application, we will update you on the portal. The Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Yojana is expected to be repeated annually with the potential to increase the number of beneficiaries.
For more details on the scheme refer to Downloads
|Official Website||Click Here|
|SVAYEM Scheme Details||Click Here|
|Application Form for SVAYEM Scheme||Click Here|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Forms||Click Here|
|Guidelines of SVAYEM Scheme||Click Here|
Here we have provided all the information about the “Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.