प्रधानमंत्री स्वामित्व योजना ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण | Swamitva Yojana Portal 2024 | Swamitva Yojana Official Website | Swamitva Yojana 2024Property Card | Swamitva Yojana Online Registration | PM Swamitva Yojana Registration Property Card Download | Swamitva Yojana App Download
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a scheme to distribute a “स्वामित्व योजना संपत्ति कार्ड / Swamitva Yojana Property Card” card to landowners through video conferencing as part of a major reform effort for change in rural India. Under this scheme, about one of the landowners will be able to download the cards from the link received via SMS on their cell phones.
In this article, we will tell you that you provide complete information to get the ownership card/Swamitva Yojana Property Card. Please read the article carefully to the end.
Post of Contents
Swamitva Scheme Property Card Details
List of States for Distribution of Swamitva Scheme Property Card -: Relevant state governments will distribute ownership cards. Under this, people will benefit from 763 villages in 6 states, including 346 in Uttar Pradesh, 221 in Haryana, 100 in Maharashtra, 44 in Madhya Pradesh, 50 in Uttarakhand, and two villages in Karnataka.
Beneficiaries from all states except Maharashtra will get a property card within one day, while it may take a month for landowners in Maharashtra to get a property card, as the Maharashtra government arranges for regular fees to be applied to the property card.
With this scheme, owners will be able to use their assets as financial instruments. It can be used for other financial benefits including a loan application.
PM Swamitva Yojana Property Card Highlights
|Name of Scheme
|PM Swamitva Yojana(स्वामित्व योजना संपत्ति कार्ड)
|Ministry of Panchayati Raj
|Facility to take a loan
What is the Swamitva Yojana Property Card?
Swamitva Yojana scheme was launched by the Central Government’s Panchayati Raj Ministry. It was announced by the Prime Minister on National Panchayati Raj Day, 24 April 2020.
The aim of this scheme is to distribute title cards to give the “Right of Records – ROR” to people in rural areas. This scheme will be implemented in 4 years in a phased manner. It will be completed between 2020 and 2024 and will cover 6.62 lakh villages in the country.
From this, one lakh villages will be covered during the initial phase. This initial phase will include Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Karnataka as well as some villages bordering Punjab and Rajasthan.
For complete details on the property scheme, we ask our readers to visit the link below. In the following link, we have provided complete information on the Swamitva Sampatti Card or the Swamitva Property Card.
Benefits of PM Swamitva Yojana
During the video conference, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that 100-gram panchayats in the country had been connected to broadband about 5 years ago, but this afternoon, more than 125,000 grams of panchayats are benefiting from the Internet. With the help of this scheme, information on government schemes will reach the village easily and help will arrive faster. Now village people can get loans to buy their homes as well as loans for farms, such as townspeople, map lands in villages, drones, and it has started in about 6 states in the country and by 2024, to reach every village in the country.
- The relationship under Prime Minister Swamitva Yojana aims to simplify the property registration process.
- Under this scheme, village mapping, and farmland will be made by drones.
- This will help speed up the verification of land ownership and prevent corruption.
- Provision has also been made to provide loans to farmers under the Gram Panchayat.
How to Download Swamitva Yojana Property Card Online?
If interested property holders owners in the country want to download the property card provided by the government, you can download the property card as shown below.
- Under this scheme, after pressing the PM Modi button, an SMS will be sent to one of the property owners across the country.
- After that, you should open this short message.
- After opening the SMS, you will see a link inside it. Then you have to click on this link.
- After that, you will be able to download your property card.
- Then, all state governments will distribute title cards to property owners in their state.
PM Swamitva Yojana Online Application Process
In order to apply for Prime Minister Ownership 2024, you have to follow the following steps.
- For this, the applicant must first click on the official website PM Ownership Scheme/Swamitva Yojana.
- After that, the home page of this site will open again, where you have to click on the New sign-up option.
- After clicking on the new registration option, a form will open in front of you.
- In this, whatever information is required of you, you will have to fill it in carefully.
- After carefully filling out the form, you must click on the Submit button.
- Now your form has been successfully filled out, any information related to your registration will be found on your mobile phone number via SMS or Email ID.
Prime Minister launches the e-Gram Swarajya App and Swamitva Scheme
We have provided all the important information regarding the Swamitva Yojana through this article. If you are still facing any kind of problem, you can solve your problem by writing an email. The email id is [email protected].
Here we have provided all the information about the “PM Swamitva Yojana Property Card“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.