Complete information of Delhi Self-employment Loan Scheme | Dilli Swarojgar Yojna (Dsy) Pdf Form | Delhi SC, ST Swarojgar Loan Yojana Application Form | दिल्ली स्वरोजगार ऋण योजना आवेदन पत्र 2021 | स्वरोजगार ऋण योजना | Self Employment Loan Scheme in Delhi, Eligibility List & Required Documents
Dear readers, the Delhi government has started a self-employment loan scheme for unemployed youth. Under the Delhi Swarojgar Rin Yojana / दिल्ली स्वरोजगार लोन योजना, loans will be given to the unemployed youth of the state at low interest, so that the young people can start a small-scale industry for themselves. This will not only increase the means of employment but also encourage unemployed youth. As we know that the Delhi government is carrying out many welfare programs for all the people of the state.
Delhi Swarojgar Rin Yojana Details – मुख्यमंत्री स्वरोजगार ऋण योजना
Delhi Government Self Employment Scheme 2021 invites offline applications from unemployed youth for loans for commercial vehicles and battery-powered e-rickshaws. All unemployed youth of Scheduled Castes (SC), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Minorities and Safai Karamcharis can fill application form under Swarozgar Yojana for loan and self-employment.
Candidates from the above categories can check the eligibility criteria for Delhi Self Employment Loan Scheme before filling out the application form. This program was launched to provide loans to all young people in the age group from 18 to 45 years to buy a car and earn a regular income. The objective of the Delhi Self Employment Loan Scheme is to provide employment opportunities for young people and enable them to earn their living.
मुख्यमंत्री स्वरोजगार ऋण योजना in Hindi – लाभार्थी दिल्ली स्वरोजगार योजना के माध्यम से वाहन या बैटरी रिक्शा (ई-रिक्शा/e-Rickshaw) के लिए ऋण ले सकते हैं। इसके अलावा, लाभार्थी इस ऋण के लिए लघु उद्योग शुरू करने के लिए भी आवेदन कर सकता है। दिल्ली की स्वरोजगार ऋण योजना के तहत अनुसूचित जाति/ओबीसी/सफाई कर्मचारी और अल्पसंख्यक वर्ग के बेरोजगार युवाओं को ऋण दिया जाएगा। ताकि उसे अपने दम पर रोजगार मिल सके।
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Self Employment Loan Scheme
Here are the full eligibility criteria for a loan under Delhi Swarogar Rin Yojna for Commercial Vehicles and Battery Powered E-rickshaw:-
- The minimum age to get loans for unemployed youth under Delhi Self Employment Loan Scheme is 18 to 45 years.
- To have a valid commercial license and a badge in his name.
- The young man must have been a permanent resident of Delhi for the past five years and must have a Voter ID, Ration Card, and Aadhar Card.
- A caste certificate issued by SDM is required for SC/OBC category. For the minority category, an affidavit from the concerned community is required.
- A certificate issued by the health supervisor of the concerned area is mandatory for sweeping.
- An income certificate issued by SDM is also necessary to avail self-employment loan scheme. For SC/OBC category, annual income should not exceed Rs 3 lakh.
- The upper limit of income is 1.20 lakh rupees for the minority class and there is no income limit for Safai Karamcharis.
|Category||Ceiling of Income|
|SC/OBC||Maximum Rs.3 lakh|
|Minority||Maximum 1 lakh 20 thousand rupees|
This is a golden opportunity for the unemployed youth of SC/OBC/Minorities/Safai Karamcharis for self-employment.
How to take advantage of Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana? – मुख्यमंत्री स्वरोजगार योजना का लाभ कैसे उठाएं?
- The person applying for this scheme should be a resident of the state.
- Applicants should not be employed in any government job.
- The applicant should not have a loan in any bank before.
- He should not be a beneficiary of any other government scheme.
Documents Required for Delhi Swarojgar Rin Yoana
In order to apply/register under Delhi Swarojgar Yojana, it is necessary for the candidate to have the following documents.
- 5 passport-size photos and a joint photo of the whole family.
- The applicant must have a domicile certificate like Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Ration Card, etc.
- Besides, it is also necessary for the applicant to have documents related to the age certificate.
- The candidate must have a class certificate.
- An income certificate is necessary to apply under this Scheme. To find out the family income of the applicant.
Delhi Swarojgar Rin Yojana Online Application Form – दिल्ली स्वरोजगार ऋण योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र
To get this form, you need to go to the SC/ST/OBC Corporation office and call (10 am to 3 pm). Besides, you will get complete information about the application process from here.
- After filling out the specified application form, attach the required documents with the form.
- Next, submit the application form to the corporate office.
- If you do not have the documents available immediately, you will be given 30 days to submit the required documents.
- Note here is that you do not have to pay any kind of fee while submitting the application form.
- If anyone asks you for an application fee, you can file a complaint with the administrator.
For more information related to the self-employment Scheme, you can visit the Delhi government official website – https://delhi.gov.in/ or http://web.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/doit_dsfdc/DSFDC/Home/Loan+Schemes+and+Application+Forms
Self Employment Loan Scheme Office Address – स्वरोजगार ऋण योजना कार्यालय का पता
Swarojgar Loan Scheme Office Address
- Head Office Address– Ambedkar Bhawan, Sector 16, Rohini, Delhi
- Central Sector Address– 2 Battery Lane, Rajpur Road, Delhi
- West Zone Address– A 33-38, B Block, Lal Bhawan, Mangolpuri, Delhi
- Eastern Zone Address– A-Block, 1st Floor, Weavers Complex, Office of the Deputy Commissioner (North East), Nand Nagri, Delhi
Maharashtra Interest-Free Farm Loan Scheme 2021 – Upto ₹ 3 lakh Discount in Electricity Bill for Farmers
[COVID-19] ऑनलाइन SBI आपातकालीन ऋण के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें – How to Apply for Online SBI Emergency Loan
Here we have provided all the information about the “Delhi Swarojgar Rin Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.