Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana Apply 2022-23 | आत्मनिर्भर स्वस्थ भारत योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन | प्रधानमंत्री आत्मनिर्भर स्वस्थ योजना 2022 क्या हैं, पंजीयन आवेदन, लाभ, पात्रता, दस्तावेज | Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana Form 2021 22 | Aatmanirbhar Swasthya Bharat Yojana लाभ व पात्रता | Pradhan Mantri Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana in Hindi / English
Dear Readers, On February 1, 2021, our country’s Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharamanji presented the country’s general budget in Parliament. Some new schemes have also been announced in this budget. One such scheme is the Pradhan Mantri Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana / आत्मनिर्भर स्वस्थ भारत योजना / Self-Helping Healthy India Scheme. The announcement of India’s first paperless budget 2021-22 has started, and many gifts to India are being given in this budget. Recently, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharamanji announced the “Prime Minister’s Health Self-Reliance Scheme for 2021”.
What is the Pradhan Mantri Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana 2022 and how will it prove beneficial for our India. Today we will provide you with all the important information related to this scheme through this article. What is India’s Self-sufficient Health Scheme? Its benefits, features, purpose, eligibility, important documents, the application process, etc.
Sukanya Samridhi Yojana 2022: सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना, PM Kanya Yojana Form Download
Details of Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana
The scheme was launched to focus on three sectors of the health sector. These three areas are prevention, treatment, and research. A budget of 64,180 crores has been set by the government for the next 6 years under this scheme. Within the framework of Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana 2022, the existing health infrastructure will be strengthened and new institutions will also be developed taking into account the challenges of the coming times. So in the coming times, our country will continue to make progress in the field of health. The scheme will be operated within the framework of the National Health Mission. This self-reliant Healthy India Scheme will be fully funded by the central government. 17,000 rural and 11,000 urban health and wellness centers will be supported under this scheme.
Highlights of Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana आत्मनिर्भर स्वस्थ भारत योजना|
|Who Launched||Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|An Objective||Developing Health Sector|
|Official Website||It will be launched soon|
|Budget||₹ 64,180 crore|
Self-reliant India Healthy Bharat Scheme Projects
Under this scheme, integrated public health laboratories will be established in 3,382 blocks from all districts. The public health units will also be set up under the Self-Helping Health India Scheme. Hospital complexes will also be constructed in 602 districts under this scheme. The National Center for Disease Control will also be supported. An integrated health information portal will also be established under Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana 2021 and 17 new public health units will be opened. Besides, support will be provided for existing public health work. In addition, 15 health emergency operations centers and two mobile hospitals will be established within the health sector. Under this scheme, Rs.35,000 crores were also allocated for the Kovid-19 vaccine.
Aim of Self-reliant Healthy India Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to develop the health sector in India. Three areas of health will be focused on under this scheme. It is prevention, treatment, and research. These three areas will be developed. So that better health facilities in India can be provided to the citizens of India. Many new hospitals will be opened by the Self-Reliant India Health Scheme 2022. So that every citizen of India can benefit from better healthcare. Also, many new reforms in the health sector will be undertaken through India’s Self-Reliant Health Scheme.
When Will the Prime Minister’s Self-Reliant Health Scheme Begin
- In the country’s first paperless budget, the Self-reliant Health PM Scheme has started, and this plan is expected to be implemented in all states of India soon.
- According to the Finance Minister, this scheme will be fully implemented in India within 6 years and its benefits will start to emerge from next month itself.
- The budget of 64 thousand crores has been fixed for this scheme.
- He said that after Covid 19, the country has learned many lessons, so to make health services good, we have to create many strong health-related plans/schemes.
- In the budget presentation, he said that a website will be launched within the framework of the country’s health plan, where data for the health plan will be published.
Benefits and Features of Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana
- This scheme was launched by our country’s Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman Ji while announcing the general budget.
- Within the framework of this scheme, special attention will be given to three areas: prevention, treatment, and research.
- The scheme budget for the next 6 years is ₹ 64,180 crore.
- The existing health infrastructure will be strengthened under this scheme.
- The scheme will be operated within the framework of the National Health Mission.
- Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana 2022 will be fully funded by the central government.
- 17,000 rural and 11,000 urban health and wellness centers will be supported under this scheme.
- Under the scheme, public health laboratories grouped in 3,382 blocks of all districts will be established.
- Public health units will be established within the framework of this scheme.
- Hospital complexes will also be established in 602 districts under the Self-Reliant Health India Scheme 2021.
- The National Center for Disease Control will also be supported under this scheme.
- An integrated health information portal will also be established under Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana and 17 new public health business units will also be opened.
- Existing public health work will also be supported under this scheme
- Under this scheme, 15 health emergency operations centers and two mobile hospitals will also be established.
FAQ – Pradhan Mantri Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana
Health package – Swasth Bharat Yojana
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharamanji
The answer is not yet
Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List 2022: Beneficiary, PMUY List, Apply Online
PMFBY+Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana: Benefits, Online Application, @pmfby.gov.in
Here we have provided all the information about the “Pradhan Mantri Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.