telangana health card online apply at ehf.telangana.gov.in 2022 | तेलंगाना स्वास्थ्य कार्ड लॉगिन और पंजीकरण 2021 22 | EHS Telangana Health Card Application Form | TS pensioners health card online registration | telangana health card status | telangana health card PDF hospital list | Telangana Government Employees and Journalist Health Scheme Login
Dear readers, the EHS Telangana Health Card Scheme / ईएचएस तेलंगाना स्वास्थ्य कार्ड योजना has been launched by the Telangana Government. Under this scheme, the TS government is working to provide health services to government employees in the state. The Telangana Government has set up the Telangana Employees Healthcare Scheme to provide cashless treatment to government employees.
Under EHS Telangana, any government employee and retiree can avail of health benefits should any health issue occur. This healthcare card has been implemented by Telangana Chief Minister to help all government employees who cannot afford the financial bills of hospitals due to any problem. Here in this article, we will give you information about the tiered application process for the EHS Health Card.
Telangana Health Card Scheme Details 2022
The Employee Health Scheme has been formulated to provide cashless treatment to state government employees and retirees and their dependent family members, which will de facto replace the current medical reimbursement system, with additional benefits such as post-operative care and treatment of chronic diseases, which do not require hospitalization and outpatient hospitalization.
Under this scheme, the Telangana government provides health benefits to government employees in case of any health issue. With the introduction of this card, Telangana government employees will be able to avail free medical services in private and government hospitals across Telangana. This system covers all active and retired employees. Now retired government employees will be able to benefit from this health care system. There is no limit to health services in this system. Now no employee will have to visit any government office to apply for the card. Employees can now apply for Telangana Health Card from home.
Highlights of EHS Telangana Health Card
|Scheme Name||Telangana Health Card|
|Launched By||By the Chief Minister of Telangana|
|Objective||Health benefits to government employees|
EHS Card Benefits
The Telangana Government has launched the Telangana Health Card with the aim of providing health benefits to employees. The salient features of the Telangana EHS Card are as follows.
- Now any government employee will have to pay the treatment amount.
- In this scheme, employees will have access to unlimited treatment facilities.
- The beneficiary can get treatment for any disease in any government or private hospital.
- Government teachers will also be able to make use of the EHS Telangana facility.
- Every retired and even on-duty government official can apply for a health card so that they can receive health benefits.
Diseases covered by the employee health scheme
- Cardiac and Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- Critical Care
- Dental Surgery
- Ent Surgery
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Genito Urinary Surgeries
- Gynaecology And Obstetrics Surgery
- Medical Oncology
- Ophthalmology Surgery
- Organ Transplantation Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery and Procedures
- Pediatric Surgeries
- Plastic Surgery
- Poly Trauma
- Radiation Oncology
- Surgical Gastro Enterology
- Surgical Oncology
Health Care Providers
A healthcare provider is a hospital or nursing home in Telangana established for inpatient medical care and treatment of illnesses and injuries and must be registered under the Telangana Special Allopathic Medical Institutions (Registration and Regulation) Act and the Pre-Conception and Prenatal Diagnostic Techniques Act (where applicable).
A healthcare provider who meets the Fund’s enabling criteria will become eligible to contract with the Trust. A quarantined healthcare provider should be referred to as a network hospital.
There will be one agreement between the Trust and the NWH for payments under the scheme in accordance with package prices for the listed treatments.
Click here for a list of hospitals – Download PDF Here
How can I get a health card in Telangana?
On the main page, click on the “Login” button. Click on the Staff/pensioner option.
- Telangana Health Card (EHS) Download Process
- Enter the employee ID.
- Enter the password.
- Select the type of employee.
- Click on download Health Card.
- Take a printout of the card.
How can I check the status of my Telangana aarogyasri card?
- Download the TS Health Card from the EHS Web Portal @ ehf.telangana.gov.in.
- Telangana Employee Health Scheme Web Portal @ ehf.telangana.gov.in.
- Download the AP Health Card from the EHS Web Portal @ www.ehf.ap.gov.in.
- Download the AP Pensioner Health Card from @ ehs.ap.gov.in/EHSAP.
What are the documents required for Aarogyasri Card?
- Aadhaar card
- BPL certification
- Income certificate
- Residential proof
How to Apply EJHS Telangana Health Card – EJHS तेलंगाना स्वास्थ्य कार्ड कैसे लागू करें
Employee/Staff and Journalists Health Program in concrete efforts of the Telangana government to improve medical services for government employees/retired and journalists. The application process for an EJHS health card is described below:
Step 1: Submit Applications
- Log in with the user ID of the employee or pensioner in their presence.
- Submit the applications on behalf of computer illiterate employees/pensioners. Get the data entry done in presence of the employee. All needed documents will be uploaded.
Step 2: Approve Applications
- Login with DDO user id and password. Password will be provided to you by your HOD.
- Verify the submitted application and compare it with the Aadhar data of each member, as well as the Service Register of the employee.
- If there are minor errors, make corrections.
- If there are major errors, reject the application with reasons.
- Approve the application after thorough scrutiny. Note that you are responsible for any unauthorized persons being enrolled as employees or pensioners.
- The Sub-Treasury Officer (STO)/Assistant Pension Payment Officer(APPO)will act as the DDO for all pensioners. Necessary validations shall be done by the STO/APPO concerned in the IT portal.
Step 3: Provide Posts Data (before enrolment begins)
- List out all the categories of posts that exist in your office along with the number sanctioned.
- Provide the Table 5 information to your District Head.
Telangana Health Card (EHS) Download Procedure – तेलंगाना स्वास्थ्य कार्ड (ईएचएस) डाउनलोड प्रक्रिया
To download Telangana Health Care Card, you have to follow the steps of the simple procedure given below.
- First, visit the official website of the Health and Safety section Telangana – https://www.ehf.telangana.gov.in/.
- Next, a page will be open on your screen.
- On the main page of the site, you have to click on the Sign-in button.
- When you click on the Sign-in or login button, a drop-down menu will open in front of you, here you have to click on the pensioner’s option.
- A new page will open on the screen in front of you.
- Here you have to log in by entering your username and password in the given space.
- Next, you can select the type of employee and click on Download Health Card.
- You can also take a printout of your health card by clicking on the “Print” option.
Get to know your user ID
If you want to know your user ID, please click here to follow the instructions.
Forgot your password
Forgot your password? Click here and follow the instructions to find out your password.
If you have any problems or complaints, click here to submit your problem or complaint.
Click here for 104 services.
Procedure to Check Health Card Status
You can check your health card status through the Telangana State Government official website.
- To check the health card status, staff and journalists visit the official website of the health scheme, Government of Telangana.
- From the main page of the site, you must select the option “Health Card Status” from the list given under the Additional Information section.
- After selecting one of the “Employee ID” or “Pensioner ID” options, enter the ID number and press the “Search” button.
- Your health card status will now appear on your screen.
- Accounts Accounts
- Empanelment Empanelment
- EHF Reports
- EHF Grievances
- EHF Operations
- EHF Pricing
- EHF HomePage
How to Download the Mobile Application of EHS?
- First of all, you should go to the app download link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.trust.ejhs.
- Now the Play Store page will open. You should find the installation link and click on it.
- Now you must fill out the online process by registering in this app.
- After completing the online App process, you will continue to receive information related to any update.
Bilingual application (Telugu and English) for employee and journalist health schemes in Telangana.
- Get nearby Empaneled Hospitals and directions from the current location on the map.
- Find hospitals based on districts and get directions to the specific hospital on the map.
- Obtain health card details.
- Get treatment status.
- Verify the use of the card.
- Get the Frequently Asked Questions and Procedures related to the scheme.
- Report a complaint.
- Give feedback with ratings.
- Check and get directions to wellness centers.
- Obtain an electronic prescription and an electronic health record.
- Get contact details for EHS and JHS schemes.
- Book an appointment with the wellness centers.
- Change language from Telugu to English or vice versa from any screen.
Telangana Health Card Toll-Free Number
For any kind of medical assistance, you can get information by calling the toll-free number 104.
- Mobile Number: +918333817408, 8333817470
- Phone No: 040-23547107
- For inquiries call 104 (24/7)
- Mail to email@example.com
|Health Telangana Gov In||Click Here|
|Journalist User Login||Click Here|
|DME login||Click Here|
|TS Health Card Hospital List||Click Here|
|EJHS Mobile App Download||Click Here|
Here we have provided all the information about the “Telangana Health Card“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.