State government Of Assam launched a Tractor Distribution Scheme under Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana(CMSGUY) to farmers. The main objective of his scheme is to revive the agricultural sector and help double farm income by 2022. The Assam Tractor Distribution Yojana under the supervision of CMSGUY, Download the Application Form in PDF format, and how to apply for a tractor subsidy scheme in the state Assam.
Under this scheme, the government will provide one tractor with some necessary accessories in every income village at subsidized prices. It will distribute around 10,109 tractors in the first phase. The tractor distribution scheme will cover all 26,000 villages in the entire state in a wise manner.
Tractor Distribution Scheme in Assam– CMSGUY
As you know above, the state government will provide these tractors will save using public money, so farmers need to ensure proper use. Later on, locals will watch the efficient use of these tractors.
The scheme of the Assam tractor is to develop a village so that there will be an increase in agricultural production. The group can choose the type and model of the tractor and will provide the tractor to farmers on a rental basis. The groups will be selected by a district level committee (DLC) chaired by a deputy district commissioner (DC).
In the Assam agriculture department tractor scheme, the govt. will separate units under the Agriculture Department to provide information to beneficiaries and monitor their activities. From now on, the beneficiaries must submit reports to the department every 3 months on the progress of work. This scheme will provide one tractor for one agricultural unit in each income village and is the largest scheme across the country.
Assam Tractor Scheme Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Assam Agriculture Tractor Scheme – Tractor Subsidy in Assam|
|State Name||Assam State Government|
|Objective||To double the farmer’s income by 2022|
|Model||Covering each of 26000 villages in the state|
Who Can Apply for the Tractor Subsidy in Assam 2020
- Individuals cannot take advantage of the benefits of the Tractor Distribution Scheme in Assam.
- A group of 8-10 members is actual adult farmers in the same village.
- Under the scheme, the group must have a joint bank account and you will apply jointly with each member’s signatures in the application form preferably along with details of the lands and crops planted.
- The group of applicants must not include more than one member of one family.
Approved – List of Tractor Models and Prices
A full list of certified tractors with various capacities can be viewed at the link below.
How to Apply Online for Assam Agriculture Tractor Scheme
- The Department of Agriculture will work to spread awareness about the scheme among farmers in the state through DAOs, television broadcasts, newspaper ads, and more.
- The groups of applicants must submit applications in the specified coordination to the district agricultural official who will submit the applications before the DLC.
- The DLC will select one eligible group in each village along with a waiting list that includes a deposit of at least 10% of the total price of the traction unit into the group’s bank account at the respective branch.
- DLC’s decision is binding on applicants/groups.
- The Secretary notifies the member of the names of the groups selected.
- In this way, you can apply this Tractor Distribution Scheme in Assam.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Tractor Choice Form – Assamese||Click Here|
|Tractor Choice Form – English||Click Here|
|Form for Undertaking||Click Here|
|Form for Subsidy Claim||Click Here|
|Form for Satisfactory Certificate||Click Here|
|Assam Tractor Scheme Download Application Form||Click Here|
|List of Tractor Models & Rates||Click Here|
Here we have provided all the information about the “Assam Tractor Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.