UDISE Plus Online School Login 2022 udiseplus.gov.in | Udise Plus Portal Online Registration Portal | udise plus.gov.in login how to fill udise form | | schoolreportcards.in or sdms.udise.in
Dear readers, the Unified District Information System for Education (UDISE) was launched in 2012-2013 by integrating DISE into primary and secondary education and is one of the largest management information systems in school education covering more than 1.5 million schools, 9.4 million teachers, and around 250 million children. No need to worry now because we are launching this article to answer many different questions related to the UDISE Education Management phenomenon that was launched a few years ago. We have collected all the details related to the scheme such as eligibility criteria for educational criteria and we will share with you all the step-by-step school login or entry procedures as well as registration procedures on the official portal of UDISE Plus.
UDISE+ Portal Details 2022
Accurate and timely data is the basis for sound and effective planning and decision-making. To this end, the establishment of a well-functioning and sustainable education management information system is of paramount importance today. UDISE+ is an updated and improved version of UDISE. The entire system is now online and collecting data in real-time since 2018-19.
Through this portal, you will be able to get information about any schools located in India. Udise plus will help you to identify the different types of schools in India so that you can choose from the best school to make your child the most educated. This will also help you make the right decisions and give you an effective planning structure. This is a highly sustainable educational management information system. It was launched in 2012 and is still suitable for many parents. Through the system, teachers are also able to maintain real-time data for students.
- Quality education is the right of every student without any discrimination. With the booming competition from private schools, there have been great efforts from the Indian government to offer improved facilities and infrastructure in public schools. India’s school education system is among the largest in the world with over 1.5 million schools, 8.5 million teachers, and more than 250 million students from diverse socioeconomic backgrounds across 28 states and 8 union territories (UTs).
- A robust, real-time, and credible information-gathering mechanism becomes necessary for an objective evaluation of the system, based on any specific interventions that can be designed for improvement.
- In view of the above, the Indian government has decided to develop the application of the Unified District Information System for Additional Education (UDISE+) of the Ministry of Education, to collect school details about factors related to the school and its resources.
- UDISE+ has a mandate to collect information from all recognized and unrecognized schools that transfer formal education from pre-primary to twelfth grade.
- The information collected through the UDISE+ digital platform is used to plan, optimally allocate resources, implement various education-related programs and evaluate progress.
- UDISE+ collects information through an online data collection form (DCF) about parameters ranging from School, Infrastructure, Teachers, Registration, Exam Results, etc. spread over 11 sections.
- Schools that are successfully set up on the platform are provided with a UDISE code, which acts as a unique identifier at the national level. UDISE+ has the school as the data collection unit and the district as the data distribution unit.
- Since its introduction, UDISE+ has gained the status of the Official Statistics System “Ministry of Education” and is now operational in all regions of the country.
Highlights of UDISE Plus
|Name||UDISE Plus Portal|
|Launched by||The education system of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||Providing real-time data for the Teachers|
|Beneficiaries||All of the teachers of the states|
UDISE+ Expected results and benefits
- It enables real-time information exchange and provides a platform for uploading school-related details online (UDISE+ data).
- It provides a platform to organize and classify all school data across the country, building a reliable database of school data.
- Provides a unique UDISE code for schools to uniquely identify them.
- Improve monitoring, measurement, and tracking of key performance indicators related to school performance.
- Leverage data analytics in school data to identify factors that influence school performance.
- Time series data allow to study the trend over years and monitor improvement/growth.
- Rationalizing school data acquisition – improving consistency and reducing error.
- Provides traceability and audit trails for administrators who upload school data, and provides enhanced security for sensitive school/student data.
- Provides insights into the state of school education in states/UTs including key performance tools and areas for improvement.
School Directory Management
The Central School Administration Portal facilitates the following key functions but is not limited to as part of this module.
- Create a school in the UDISE + platform with the UDISE code.
- Update/manage various school information. Update school status, primary school details, location, etc.
- User management by adding or changing user details at different levels such as school, group, and district.
UDISE + School Data Capture
- UDISE+ has a mandate to collect information from all schools that transmit formal education from Classes 1 to 12.
- UDISE+ has the school as the data collection unit and the district as the data distribution unit.
- UDISE+ collects information about the school’s profile, physical infrastructure, teachers, registration, test scores, etc. through an online data collection form (DCF).
- The DCF is divided into eleven sections and each section contains multiple questions to capture the different performance indicators of the school.
Get to know your school
- It is a unit of UDISE+ to retrieve school information and school report summary filled in DCF by filtering according to their respective state, district, and block.
- It gives the user an option to search for his school either by entering the name of the school or the UDISE code.
- The user can also view the overall summary of any status in terms of the total percentage of schools, facilities, teachers, and enrollment data.
- Visualize and display complex data in a simple format.
- Stakeholders can access and analyze information to make evidence-based decisions.
- Monitor and measure school performance in real-time.
- Standard as well as query-based reports and comparison charts.
- A cross-sectional analysis of data to study the relationship between various factors that affect school performance, especially in enrollment.
- The exact geographical location of the schools can be viewed with latitude and longitude.
- Basic map services such as street maps and high-resolution satellite images are available for a better understanding of the terrain/topography of the school locations.
- School report cards that provide vital information such as school class, department, infrastructure, enrollment, student-teacher ratio, student-class ratio, etc. will be linked to the images of schools on the map.
UDISE Portal Registration – यूडीआईएसई प्लस पोर्टल पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया
To register yourself in the portal, you have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the UDISE plus portal – http://sdms.udise.in/.
- After that, a page will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you have to click on the registration or you can directly click – http://sdms.udise.in/SchoolInitializationSection/SchoolInitializationInstructionPage.aspx.
- The details of the registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- After filling in the details, you have to click on the “Next” button.
- Then you will have to enter your personal data like mobile phone number and email id.
- After entering the details, you have to click on the Next button.
- Then you will receive the OTP on your mobile number and you have to use the OTP and enter it.
- Then finally you have to click on submit button.
- Then you can use the portal with your credentials.
UDISE Plus Login Portal – udise plus.gov.in 2022
To login on to the portal you have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the UDISE plus portal.
- Now on the official website, you have to click on the option called User Login option.
- You will see a login section on the home page – http://sdms.udise.in/Login.aspx.
- Now you have to enter your user ID and password.
- Then click on the option labeled to log in.
- A new page will be displayed on your screen and this will be the login screen.
UDISE Plus gov Complete Status
To check the registration status, you will have to follow the step by step procedure given below:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the UDISE plus portal.
- Now on the main page, you have to click on the option called Registration Status or you can.
- On this web page, you must enter your registration number and mobile phone number.
- Now enter the captcha code and then click on the option Search.
- The status will be displayed on your screen.
UDISE School Number
If you want to find your school’s UDISE number, then you need to follow the step by step procedure given below:-
- First, go to the official website of School Report Cards or the SRC webpage – http://schoolreportcards.in/SRC-New/.
- You will now be on the home page of the School Report Cards website.
- On the main page, you have to click on the option Locate School – http://schoolreportcards.in/SRC-New/LocateSchool/LocateSchool.aspx.
- Specify the details on the web page – enter the school year, block, RTE rating, state, group, district, and village.
- The school list will be displayed on your screen.
- Then you can check your school’s Udise number.
How to download the app for UDISE PLUS – Apps on Google Play Store
- First of all, you have to go to the app download link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wUDISEPLUS_13558211&hl=ar_IN&gl=US.
- Now the Play Store page will open. You should find the install link and click on it.
- Now you have to fill out the online process by registering in this application.
- After completing the online application process, you will continue to receive information regarding any updates.
Contact Udise Plus
- Address – Ministry of Education, Department of School Education Shastri Bhawan New Delhi – 110001
- E-Mail: udiseplus-mhrd[at]gov[dot]in
- Phone : (011) 24305000 (Extn. 65409) / (011) 24305493
- Whatsapp : 9873962141,9711059824,9612780650
State/UT MIS Coordinator
|1.||ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLANDS||MS. SUMAN HALDAR||ssa[dot]misdata[at]gmail[dot]com|
|2.||ANDHRA PRADESH||MR. SRINIVAS D||itcellcse[at]apschooledu[dot]in, singhseenu[at]apschooledu[dot]in|
|3.||ARUNACHAL PRADESH||MR. MANOJ RAI||arundise[at]gmail[dot]com|
|4.||ASSAM||MR. RAJARSHEE SAIKIA||ssaassam[at]rediffmail[dot]com, rajsai55[at]gmail[dot]com|
|5.||BIHAR||MR. RAVI SHANKAR SINGH||dipaktiwary[at]gmail[dot]com, ravi_dpc[at]yahoo[dot]co[dot]in|
|6.||CHANDIGARH||MR. DINESH KUMAR||ssautchd[at]yahoo[dot]co[dot]in, diney29[at]gmail[dot]com|
|7.||CHHATTISGARH||MR. SHAILENDER VERMA||khoobi13[at]gmail[dot]com|
|8.||DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI AND DAMAN & DIU||MR. SWETALKUMAR P. PATEL||rmsa_daman[at]yahoo[dot]co[dot]in|
|10.||GOA||MS. MAYURI M CHARI||dir-gssa[at]goa@nic[dot]in, mayurichari28[at]gmail[dot]com|
|11.||GUJARAT||MR. ASIF D. SAVANT||ssa[dot]misdata[at]gmail[dot]com, mis-ss[at]gujarat[dot]gov[dot]in|
|12.||HARYANA||MR. SURENDER SINGH||itcell[dot]hsspp4[at]gmail[dot]com, ssaharyana[at]gmail[dot]com, bangar_ss[at]yahoo[dot]com|
|13.||HIMACHAL PRADESH||MR. YADVENDER KUMAR SHARMA||yadvendersharma[at]gmail[dot]com|
|14.||JAMMU & KASHMIR||MR. PEERZADA MUSHTAQ AHMAD||mushtaqpeerzada786[at]gmail[dot]com|
|15.||JHARKHAND||MR. SACHIN KUMAR||jepcranchi1[at]gmail[dot]com|
|16.||KARNATAKA||MR. NAGESH H. C.||nagmdy2006[at]gmail[dot]com, purushothamakumar37[at]gmail[dot]com|
|17.||KERALA||MR. SUNEER A||suneeremails[at]gmail[dot]com, ssakerala[at]gmail[dot]com|
|18.||LADAKH||MR. GULZAR DANISH||dseladakh[at]gmail[dot]com, gul4z00[at]gmail[dot]com|
|19.||LAKSHADWEEP||MS. ARIFA C.N.||cnarifa@gmail[dot]com|
|20.||MADHYA PRADESH||MR. DEEPAK KUMAR VERMA||rsk.dise[at]mp[dot]gov[dot]in|
|21.||MAHARASHTRA||MR. GAJANAN PATIL||gspatilmcs[at]gmail[dot]com|
|22.||MANIPUR||MR. RANBIR SINGH||bijoy_thouna[at]yahoo[dot]com|
|23.||MEGHALAYA||MR. JOHN G. SHABONG||jshabong[at]gmail[dot]com|
|24.||MIZORAM||MR. LALNUNPUIA SAILO||ssamizoram[at]gmail[dot]com|
|25.||NAGALAND||MR. IMNA AKUM AIER||spdnagaland[at]yahoo[dot]com|
|26.||ODISHA||MS. JUTHIKA OPEPA||juthika[dot]opepa[at]gmail[dot]com,spd[dot]opepa[at]nic[dot]in|
|27.||PONDICHERRY||MR. R. RAMAKRISHANAN||spdssa-edn[dot]pon[at]nic[dot]in|
|28.||PUNJAB||MR. RAJVIR||rajvir[at]punjabeducation[dot]gov[dot]in, harvinder[at]punjabeducation[dot]gov[dot]in|
|29.||RAJASTHAN||MR. SANJAY||spdrmsaraj[at]gmail[dot]com, rajssa_plan[at]yahoo[dot]co[dot]in|
|30.||SIKKIM||MR. SANGAY TSHERING LEPCHA||brimoswan[dot]hcl[at]gmail[dot]com|
|31.||TAMIL NADU||MR. K.P. SATYA||spd[dot]ssatn[at]gmail[dot]com, kpsathya12[at]gmail[dot]com|
|32.||TELANGANA||MR. CHANDER SEKHAR||plgmists[at]gmail[dot]com|
|33.||TRIPURA||MS. NIRUPAMA TALAPATRA||nirupama[dot]talapatra[at]gmail[dot]com|
|34.||UTTAR PRADESH||MR. ROHIT TRIPATHI||upefaspo[at]gmail[dot]com, tripathimnit[at]gmail[dot]com|
|35.||UTTARAKHAND||MR. AMIT KOTHIYAL||ssaukfin[at]gmail[dot]com, anitkothiyal[at]gmail[dot]com|
|36.||WEST BENGAL||MR. ARUP BISHWAS||pbssm[dot]spo[at]gmail[dot]com|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – @udiseplus.gov.in
UDISE+ (UDISE plus) is a Unified District Information System for Education and this is an updated and improved version of UDISE. The entire system will be online and will gradually move towards real-time data collection.
Visit the www.schoolreportcards.in the website in your browser, find the LOCATE SCHOOL tab/menu near the HOME menu, and click on it.
Unified District Information System for Education (UDISE).
If the user knows his registered mobile phone number and has access to it, the password can be reset by clicking the “Forgot password” button when logging in. After filling in the user ID and mobile number, a new password is sent to the mobile number and email address.
[Diksha App] CM Rise Digital Teacher Training Program – डिजिटल शिक्षक प्रशिक्षण कार्यक्रम Certificate Download
UP U-RISE Portal 2021-22: URISE पोर्टल छात्र रजिस्ट्रेशन व लॉगिन, Student Registration, and Login
Here we have provided all the information about the “UDISE Plus Portal“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.