udyamregistration.gov.in उद्यम रजिस्ट्रेशन ऑनलाइन पोर्टल 2023 | Online Udyam Registration Portal 2023 | Udyam Panjikaran Online Portal | Udyam Registration Form / Status & Login
Udyam Registration Portal Online Form and Login – The central government notified new standards to allow online registration for new Udyams/enterprises on the basis of self-declaration. There is no need to upload documents and certificates to register the institution. Citizens can now udyamregistration.gov.in the primary number and self-declaration or self-declaration with the registration of the new institution online.
On udyamregistration.gov.in enterprise portal, one can register online with MSME Aadhaar number self-declaration form, see the application process for new and already registered industries, complete information
Kisan Suryoday Yojana Gujarat 2023: किसान सूर्योदय योजना Online Registration, Eligibility & Benefits
Information About Udyam Registration Portal
The central government has integrated the income tax process and the GST registration process. Filled enterprise details can be checked easily based on PAN or GSTIN details. The project can only be registered on the basis of the Aadhaar number.
Certificates of other details can be given on a self-declaration basis without the need to upload or send any papers. Hence, it is a paperless process in the true sense. The notification also states that after July 1, MSME will be known as “Enterprise/Udyam” because the term is closer to the Corporation.
Accordingly, the registration process will be known as Udyam or Udyam Panjikaran Corporation Registration. At the same time, investment in plant and machinery or equipment and their turnover is the basic criteria for the classification of MSMEs. The notification also states whether exports of goods or services or both, are to be excluded when calculating the turnover of any MSME.
Some Important Things Related to Enterprise Registration
Before registering online on the enterprise portal, you need to know some important things such as:
- The registration process for MSME is completely online, paperless, and self-authorizing – no documents are required for MSME registration.
- An aadhaar number is required for registration and a registration number will be given after filling out the form.
- After the registration process is completed, the enterprise registration certificate will be issued to that entrepreneur.
- This certificate will contain a dynamic QR code, which will provide information about web pages and the industry on our portal.
- Registration will not need to be renewed.
- PAN and GST-related information on investment and turnover of industries will be taken automatically from respective government databases.
- The Ministry of MSME’s Internet system will be fully linked to the income tax and GSTIN systems.
- Those who have registered by any authority of the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises will have to register again on this portal.
- No organization is required to register more than one.
Migrate or Re-register Udyam for those who are already Registered as UAM
Registered under UAM Enterprise 1 will re-register the enterprise registration online portal in July 2020. However, existing enterprises registered before June 30, 2020, will only be valid for the period until March 31, 2021. The following is the complete procedure for getting an institution registration in the enterprise registration online portal For those already registered as UAM:
- Firstly, go to the official website https://udyamregistration.gov.in/.
- Next, a page will open on your screen.
- Home page, “Enterprises migrate to” Under the section “Registration” as is already the case with UAM click the link or click here directly.
- When you click on this link, the enterprise registration form for existing entrepreneurs who already have a registration in the name UAM will appear on the computer or mobile screen.
- Here applicants can enter their Aadhaar number and OTP validation on the mobile phone/email filled in the application.
- Accordingly, fill out the remaining application form to complete the online application process.
Moreover, the institution will be allowed to register only one institution, as it can include any kind of activities in the registration mentioned in the Udyam registration online portal.
MSME Ministry Facilitation Mechanism for Entrepreneurs
- The Ministry of MSME, Small and Medium Enterprises has established a strong facilitation mechanism for MSMEs, such as a single-window system at the district and regional levels.
- The single window system for the online enterprise registration portal will help entrepreneurs who are unable to register an enterprise for any reason.
- At the district level, DICs have been mandated to facilitate entrepreneurs.
- Likewise, the Ministry of MSMEs has legally given responsibility for the recent initiative of the Champions Control Chamber across the country to facilitate entrepreneurship in and out of registration.
Those who do not have a valid Aadhaar number can visit the Udyam registration online portal for convenience. These people will have to carry their Aadhaar card, bank photocopy book, voter ID card, passport, or driver’s license with them. Accordingly, the online Udyam registration portal will make it easier for them to register as an organization after getting their Aadhaar number.
An organization with an Udyam Registration Number (URN) will update its information in the Udyam online registration portal. This may include details of ITR and GST returns for the previous financial year and other additional information required on a self-declared basis. This is according to the notification of the information update and the broadcast period.
Online Application Procedures at the Udyam Registration Portal
Here is the complete process for new entrepreneurs who are not yet registered as MSMEs or those who have registered with EMI-II Applied Online:
- First, go to the official online portal for enterprise registration https://udyamregistration.gov.in/.
- Now on the home page, click on the option “For new entrepreneurs who are not yet registered as MSME or EM-II” or click here directly.
- When you click this link, the “Enterprise Registration Form for New Companies Not Registered as MSME” will open on your computer screen or mobile phone.
- Here the applicant must enter the Aadhaar number and the name of the entrepreneur required to register the enterprise.
- OTP will be sent to the mobile number registered on the Aadhaar card.
- Check the validity of the mobile phone number by entering the sender’s OTP.
- Next, select the organization, enter the PAN number, validate the PAN, and fill out the remaining order form.
- Here, applicants can fill in the remaining details as follows to complete the new enterprise registration process
Important note – the Aadhaar number will be required to apply on the enterprise/Udyam registration online portal. In the event of a corporation, limited liability partnership, cooperative society, association, or trust, the organization or authorized signatories will provide GSTIN and PAN with their Aadhaar Number.
Udyam Registration Form to Assist in Filling out a UAM Registration
The complete procedure for the UAM records enterprise registration form is provided below:
- First of all, go to the official Udyam registration online portal udyamregistration.gov.in.
- At home, “Here Migrant Institutions (Re-registration)” can get the section “Really Supportive Healing” Because of UAM by registering by clicking on the link, or clicking here directly.
- When you click on this link, the Registration Form will appear for those who have already appeared in the UAM Registration under the Assistant Application Form on the computer or mobile screen.
- Here applicants can enter the industry-specific Aadhaar number and choose OTP on mobile phones such as filling in OTP on mobile phones and OAM on mobile phones.
- Then click the “Validate & Generate OTP” button to perform an industry base verification using OTP to complete the registration process on the Enterprise Registration Online Portal.
For more information related to the online enterprise/Udyam registration portal, you can visit the official website https://udyamregistration.gov.in/ as well as get help from department officials.
Enterprise Registration Helpline / Email ID
|Address||Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Udyog Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi – 110011|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
[pmkisan.gov.in] PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme: Benefits, Eligibility, Payment Status, Online Apply
[Saubhagya] Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana: Benefits, Application Form, PDF, Helpline Number
Here we have provided all the information about the “Udyam Registration Portal Online“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.