Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana List 2023 | Ujjwala Yojana BPL List Bright Plan List 2022-23 | Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List | Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana BPL List | Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Offline PDF Form Documents | PMUY BPL New List | How to apply for Ujjwala scheme online
The Ujjwala BPL New List 2023 was released by the central government. Family members of BPL families in the country who have applied under Ujjwala can see their names in this BPL list and can benefit from this scheme.
The central government has launched the official website to see this new beneficiary list, through this online portal, people of the country can find their name in Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List 2023.
Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana | One Family One Job Scheme 2023
Ujjwala Yojana BPL New Listing 2023
Many names have now been added to this PMUY list because the Prime Minister has aimed to give a free LPG connection to all of the poor under the Ujjwala scheme. Family members of BPL who are below the poverty line under the recent Ujjwala scheme apply for a free LPG connection, they can search for their names in Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List, after which they can get a free LPG connection.
Highlights of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Scheme|
|Started by||By PM Narendra Modi|
|Department||Ministry of Petroleum Gas|
|Beneficiary||Poor women of the country|
|An Objective||Providing LPG Gas Cylinder|
|LPG Emergency Helpline||1906|
This scheme was initiated by our Prime Minister, Narendra Modi Ji to provide LPG for the economically poor women of the country. Poor women in the country who use wood to cook and use Upalas cow dung are made and cooked, and they will be given gas cylinders under the PM Ujjwala scheme. This scheme is run with the help of the Union Government’s Ministry of Petroleum Gas.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana [New Updates]
On March 26, 2020, Smt Nirmala Sitharaman announced that the government will provide free LPG cylinders to all BPL families for the next three months, taking into account the coronavirus. This has been done so that all of the poor families who are on the BPL list can easily live, and the announcement of this scheme will benefit about 8.3 crore families. If you also want to find your name within the Ujjwala scheme.
Benefits of free gas at Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- People of the country began to offer free cylinders, and the government has complete information about all of the beneficiaries of the Ujjwala scheme.
- Through this, the money for these free cylinders will be sent to the beneficiary’s account, and customers will be able to take free cylinders from this money.
- The government started sending a number of free gas cylinders under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala scheme on April 1 on the first batch lines.
[pmkisan.gov.in] PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme: Benefits, Eligibility, Payment Status, Online Apply
- Only three LPG cylinders will be given from 14.2 kg under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana.
- Each recipient must receive one free cylinder per month.
- When the first gas cylinder connection is raised, the value of the second batch will go to the consumer’s account.
- After that, the third installment will be awarded. There must be a 15-day period between the two packages.
How Many Cylinders Will be Available Per Month
Under this scheme, only 3 LPG cylinders will be given 14.2 kg under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana. In one month only one cylinder will be given for free. Those who have 5 kg cylinders will be given a total of 8 cylinders in 3 months. This means that a maximum of 3 discs will be free per month. You now have only one month to benefit from this government scheme. Because the validity of obtaining free gas cylinders for 3 months will expire at the end of June.
Eligibility Criteria for PMUY Scheme
- Adult women belong to any of the following categories.
- SC Households
- ST Households
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin)
- Most Backward Classes
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)
- Tea and Ex-Tea Garden tribes
- Forest Dwellers
- People residing on Islands and River Islands
- SECC Households (AHL TIN)
- Poor Household as per 14-point declaration
- Applicant must have attained 18 years of age.
- There should not be any other LPG connections in the same household.
How To View New Ujjwala Yojana BPL 2023 Online? – नई उज्ज्वला योजना बीपीएल ऑनलाइन कैसे देखें?
If interested recipients of the country want to find their name in Ujjwala BPL NEW List 2020 chart, they should follow the method shown below.
- The first beneficiary will have to go to the official website – https://mnregaweb2.nic.in/.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- You will see a form, in this form, you must define your state, region, and tehsil.
- After filling out all the information, you must click on the Submit button.
- After that, you will open a new list of beneficiaries from the city and the village.
- You can search for your name on this list.
How to apply for Prime Minister Ujjwala’s Scheme Online? – प्रधानमंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें?
- First, the applicant must visit the official website of the scheme.
- On this page, you will have to click on the download form, after the options will come, you will have to click on the Ujjwala scheme form.
- After that, a form will open in front of you. You can also take the form from your nearest LPG center.
- After downloading the form, you must give the information entered into the form such as the name of the applicant, date, location, etc. to the LPG center near you.
- Submit documents. After checking the document, you will get an LPG gas connection.
One of the following documents can be produced for proof of residence: –
- Aadhaar (UID)
- Driving License
- Lease Agreement
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Telephone / Electricity/Water Bill
- Self-declaration attested by a Gazetted Officer
- Flat allotment / Possession letter
- House Registration Document
- LIC policy
- Bank/ Credit Card statement
One of the following documents is required as Proof of Identity for availing the connection:
- Aadhaar Card (UID)
- PAN Card Number
- Voter ID Card
- ID Card issued by Central / State
- Driving License
List of PMUY 2022-2023 – Ujjwala Scheme
The goal of this scheme is to provide free gas connections for BPL families that are below the country’s poverty line.
|Andhra Pradesh||1,22,70,164||View List|
|Arunachal Pradesh||2,60,217||View List|
|Himachal Pradesh||14,27,365||View List|
|Jammu and Kashmir||20,94,081||View List|
|Madhya Pradesh||1,47,23,864||View List|
|Tamil Nadu||1,75,21,956||View List|
|Uttar Pradesh||3,24,75,784||View List|
|West Bengal||2,03,67,144||View List|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||92,717||View List|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||66,571||View List|
|Daman & Diu||44,968||View List|
|National Capital Territory of Delhi||33,91,313||View List|
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Form PDF
- KYC Form
- Supplementary KYC Document and Undertaking
- Self Declaration for Migrants (Annexure I)
- Pre-Installation Check (Annexure II)
*Documents to be used for offline application and submission to your nearest LPG distributor.
|PMUY Home||Click Here|
|New Ujjwala 2.0 Connection||Click Here|
|नई उज्ज्वला 2.0 कनेक्शन||Click Here|
|Online New LPG Connection||Click Here|
|State District PMUY Data||Click Here|
|frequently asked questions on ujjwala 2.0||Click Here|
Here we have provided all the information about the “Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So, friends, I hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.