Pradhan Mantri PM Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) 2021 List, Form Hindi PDF, Online Apply for Gas Cylinder Subsidy | pm ujjwala yojana | pm ujjwala yojana free gas | ujjwala yojana subsidy | pradhan mantri ujjwala scheme | pradhan mantri ujjwala yojana list 2021 | pm ujjwala yojana last date | pradhan mantri ujjwala yojana 2021
The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas launched Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Online Form / प्रधानमंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म 2021. Under the revised PMUY, any ration cardholder can apply for a Garib Parivar Yojana. The goal of starting the Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana online is to provide clean and safe cooking fuel in every home. The revised PMUY scheme will definitely provide the benefit of the scheme to every beneficiary. Before going to the PM Ujjwala scheme Application Form section, check the benefits and necessary documents keep in touch with us because we will give you complete information about PM LPG Scheme.
What is PMUY / Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana in Details
Pradhan Mantri Ujwala Yojana will provide LPG connections to BPL families for 1,600 rupees per connection in the next three years. The PMUY scheme aims to provide safe fuel for families living below the poverty line. Under the PMUY scheme, every poor family has easy access to LPG. Hence, launching this scheme will give a major boost to the “Make in India” campaign.
Who Launched PM Ujjwala Yojana or Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY)
Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched the PMUY scheme. Under this scheme, 5 crore LPG deliveries will be provided to BPL families in our country. In 2018, the government scheme increased the eligibility criteria, and now under the PMUY scheme, every poor family will be covered. This will boost the use of LPG in an area where people still use natural fuels for cooking.
- Every Indian has the right to use safe cooking fuel, so this scheme presents a good opportunity for these families.
- The level of pollution in our country is increasing day by day, so this bright chart of BPL families will help reduce the pollution level.
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Scheme on May 1, 2016. The main aim of presenting the PMUY scheme is that a large number of families are still using natural fuel for cooking which is not as safe as LPG, so this scheme will help those families.
Required Documents for the Ujjwala Yojana Form Online
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- A Recent Passport-Sized Photo
- Bank Account
The Ujjwala scheme for BPL families is launched in Ballia Uttar Pradesh. Then it was launched in many states.
- Uttar Pradesh (UP) – May 1, 2016
- Rajasthan – May 15, 2016
- Gujarat – May 15, 2016
- Uttarakhand – 9 June 2016
- Odisha – June 20, 2016
- Bihar – 2 June 2016
How to Apply Online for PM Ujwala Yojana (PMUY) Scheme 2021
If you also want support on gas cylinders under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala scheme, please follow the steps given below and apply now.
- Qualified candidates from BPL families can apply for the scheme with the necessary documentation above the minimum age of 18 years.
- Ujjwala scheme by filling in the KYC application form.
- Those below can apply for the Ujjwala Scheme 2021.
- Fill in the correct information in the form and attach all necessary documents.
- Submit the form with all required documents attached to the nearest LPG distributor in that area.
- In the section below, you will easily find all KYC forms.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.