Pradhan Mantri PM Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) 2021 2022 List, Form Hindi PDF, Online Apply for Gas Cylinder Subsidy | pm ujjwala yojana | pm ujjwala yojana free gas | ujjwala yojana subsidy | pradhan mantri ujjwala scheme | pradhan mantri ujjwala yojana list 2021 | pm ujjwala yojana last date | pradhan mantri ujjwala yojana 2022
The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas launched Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Online Form / प्रधानमंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म 2022. Under the revised PMUY, any ration cardholder can apply for a Garib Parivar Yojana. The goal of starting Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana online is to provide clean and safe cooking fuel in every home. The revised PMUY scheme will definitely provide the benefit of the scheme to every beneficiary. Before going to the PM Ujjwala scheme Application Form section, check the benefits and necessary documents keep in touch with us because we will give you complete information about PM LPG Scheme.
We are going to tell you all the information related to the scheme like How to online apply for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 online application, PMUY highlights, benefits, eligibility, documents required to transfer bharat gas connection, how to transfer ujjwala gas connection, etc. If you want to know more information related to the scheme, then you have to read the article given by us.
What is PMUY / Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana in Details
Pradhan Mantri Ujwala Yojana will provide LPG connections to BPL families for 1,600 rupees per connection in the next three years. The PMUY scheme aims to provide safe fuel for families living below the poverty line. Under the PMUY scheme, every poor family has easy access to LPG. Hence, launching this scheme will give a major boost to the “Make in India” campaign.
Who Launched PM Ujjwala Yojana or Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY)
Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched the PMUY scheme. Under this scheme, 5 crore LPG deliveries will be provided to BPL families in our country. In 2018, the government scheme increased the eligibility criteria, and now under the PMUY scheme, every poor family will be covered. This will boost the use of LPG in an area where people still use natural fuels for cooking.
- Every Indian has the right to use safe cooking fuel, so this scheme presents a good opportunity for these families.
- The level of pollution in our country is increasing day by day, so this bright chart of BPL families will help reduce the pollution level.
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Scheme on May 1, 2016. The main aim of presenting the PMUY scheme is that a large number of families are still using natural fuel for cooking which is not as safe as LPG, so this scheme will help those families.
- Adult women belong to any of the following categories.
- SC Households
- ST Households
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin)
- Most Backward Classes
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)
- Tea and Ex- Tea Garden tribes
- Forest Dwellers
- People residing in Islands and River Islands
- SECC Households (AHL TIN)
- Poor Household as per 14-point declaration
- Applicant must have attained 18 years of age.
- There should not be any other LPG connections in the same household.
Required Documents for the Ujjwala Yojana Form Online
- Know Your Customer(KYC)
- Ration Card issued by the State from which application is being made/ other State Govt. document certifying family composition/ Self-Declaration as per Annexure I (for migrant applicants)
- Aadhaar of the beneficiary and adult family members appearing in the document at Sl. 2
- Proof of Address – Aadhaar will be taken as Proof of Identity and Proof of Address if the connection is required in the same address. In that case, only Aadhaar is sufficient.
- Bank Account Number and IFSC
Cash assistance for PMUY connections is provided by the Government of India – Rs. 1600 (for a connection 14.2kg cylinder/ Rs. 1150 for a 5 kg cylinder). The cash assistance covers:
- Security Deposit of Cylinder – Rs. 1250 for 14.2 kg cylinder/ Rs. 800 for 5 kg cylinder
- Pressure Regulator – Rs. 150
- LPG Hose – Rs. 100
- Domestic Gas Consumer Card – Rs. 25
- Inspection/ Installation/ Demonstration charges – Rs. 75
Additionally, All PMUY beneficiaries will be provided with the first LPG refill and Stove (hotplate) both free of cost along with their deposit-free connection by the Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs).
|North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Manipur||Rs 1150/- for a 14.2 kg cylinder.|
Rs 800/- for 5 kg cylinder.
|Rest of India||Rs 1450/- for 14.2 kg cylinder.|
Rs 800/- for 5 kg cylinder.
How to Apply Online for PM Ujwala Yojana (PMUY) Scheme 2022
पीएम उज्ज्वला योजना (पीएमयूवाई) योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें – If you also want support on gas cylinders under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala scheme, please follow the steps given below and apply now.
- Qualified candidates from BPL families can apply for the scheme with the necessary documentation above the minimum age of 18 years.
- Ujjwala scheme by filling in the KYC application form.
- Those below can apply for the Ujjwala Scheme 2022.
- Fill in the correct information in the form and attach all necessary documents.
- Submit the form with all required documents attached to the nearest LPG distributor in that area.
- In the section below, you will easily find all KYC forms.
Consumer’s Information Corner – उपभोक्ता सूचना कॉर्नर
Information & Safety
- Regularization of LPG Connection
- Public Liability Insurance for LPG Consumers
- LPG Safety Tips
- LPG Safety Video
Offline Documents – Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
- KYC Form
- Supplementary KYC Document and Undertaking
- Self Declaration for Migrants (Annexure I)
- Pre-Installation Check (Annexure-II)
*Documents to be used for offline application and submission to your nearest LPG distributor.
How to Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Mobile App Download
प्रधानमंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना मोबाइल ऐप कैसे डाउनलोड करें – The following applications for oil marketing companies can be used to apply for an online LPG connection.
IndianOil ONE – Indian Oil Corporation Ltd –
Hello BPCL: Book LPG cylinder – Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
HP GAS App – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
|PMUY Website||Click Here|
|Apply for New Ujjwala 2.0 Connection – PMUY||Click Here|
|Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana UJJWALA KYC Application||Click Here|
|Online New LPG Connection – PMUY||Click Here|
|Regularization of LPG Connection – PMUY||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here | Click Here | Click Here|
|Consumers’ Information Corner||Click Here|
|MOPNG E-seva||Click Here|
|frequently asked questions on ujjwala 2.0||Click Here|
Here we have provided all the information about the “Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.