marriage certificate odisha apply online at www.ulbodisha.gov.in 2023 | affidavit format for marriage certificate odisha 2022 23 | marriage registration in bhubaneswar, cuttack, berhampur, balasore | ବିବାହ ପ୍ରମାଣପତ୍ର ଅନ୍ଲାଇନ୍ ରେଜିଷ୍ଟ୍ରେସନ୍ odisha | marriage certificate form odisha pdf
Marriage Certificate Online Registration Odisha – Dear readers, a marriage certificate is a legal document that proves that two people are married. In Odisha, the civil registrar is responsible for issuing the marriage certificate. The marriage certificate includes details such as the date, time, and place where the marriage took place. The Supreme Court has ordered the registration of marriage for every Indian regardless of his religion, caste, and creed. Married couples according to their religion can register their marriage under Hindu Marriage Act, Special Marriage Act, or Christian Marriage Act.
We will tell you all the information related to the scheme like how to apply for an Odisha marriage certificate online, highlights, features, benefits, eligibility, documents required, offline mode, fees/charges, pdf form download, etc. If you want to know more information related to the scheme, then you have to read the article we have provided.
Odisha Mo Sishu Portal Login / Registration 2023 at sishusuchana.odisha.gov.in
Odisha Marriage Certificate Details
ओडिशा विवाह प्रमाणपत्र के बारे में – Marriage is registered in India as per the Special Marriage Act 1954 or Hindu Marriage Act 1955. Marriage registration is a must in India as per the High Court Regulations 2006. The registration process is now very convenient with online government portals for marriage registration. Each state has its own portals for registering marriage contracts.
Marriages are registered for the state of Odisha by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development. The department has an e-Municipality portal where the citizens of the state can easily register their marriage. The portal has issued more than 10000+ marriage certificates through the portal. Applicants will register their marriage at their municipal institution. The application for registration of marriage will be available on the official website of the authority.
Odisha Marriage Certificate Highlights
|Scheme Name||Odisha Marriage Certificate|
|Department||Department of Housing and Urban Development|
|Issuing Authority||Civil/ Marriage Registrar|
|Beneficiaries||Bride and Groom of the state|
|Objective||Issuance of Marriage Certificates|
|Application Mode||Online / Offline|
Benefits of a Marriage Certificate
- Restricts the fake list of marriages
- Legal registration of marriages helps abolish child marriage.
- Securing heritage/property rights
- It provides security for the bride and groom against basic human rights.
- It serves as a legal document for obtaining visas, insurance, opening a bank account, etc.
Steps to Verify Digital Certificates
- A marriage certificate is an official statement that two people are married. In most jurisdictions, a marriage certificate is issued by a government official only after the civil registration of a marriage.
- Marriages that have been concluded can be officially registered under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955. The Hindu Marriage Act is applicable in cases where the husband and wife are Hindus, Buddhists, affiliated, or Sikhs, or in cases where they have converted to any of these religions.
- By registering an official marriage in an official government registry, spouses can make use of a marriage certificate that states that the marriage is registered and considered legal under civil jurisdiction.
- By clicking on the “Apply for Marriage Registration” link, a form will be generated that a citizen can fill in to register his/her marriage details and submit for verification and registration under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955.
- Citizens can also click on Search Marriage Registration/Application, to search for their marriage registration and make registration payments if necessary and also make changes or corrections to the marriage registration certificate if required.
- Citizens can also apply to correct the marriage registration certificate by clicking on the “Request Correction” button.
Note: The physical presence of the bride and groom with the guardian and witnesses is mandatory for physical verification before the Marriage Registrar at the ULB office, and please bring the original documents uploaded during the application.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Marriage Certificate
To get a marriage certificate, there are certain criteria that have been set that consider any applicant eligible or not eligible to register his/her marriage. Some of these criteria are detailed in the section below.
|Age||Bride- 18 years|
Groom- 21 years
|Residential Status||The spouses or couple must live together.|
The spouses must have lived in the area for at least a month, as the marriage will be registered
|Marital Status||Neither spouse/couple should have more than one spouse at the time of marriage.|
Documents Required for Odisha Marriage Certificate
Before the eligible bride and groom go to register their marriage, they must know some documents required for registration. We enlist all of these documents below.
Mandatory documents are required to upload the marriage application.
- Proof of identity/age of the bride
- Proof of identity/age of the groom
- Identity proof of the father/mother of the bride
- Proof of identity of the father/mother of the groom
- Proof of identity of the legal guardian of the bride
- Proof of identity of the groom’s legal guardian
- Proof of the identity of the witness on the bride’s side
- Proof of witness ID by the groom
- Invitation card from the bride
- Invitation card from the groom
- A joint photo of the bride and groom
- A joint statement from the bride and groom
- Current holding tax receipt/proof of residence
- Proof of the bride from Divyang (if applicable)
- Proof of Divyang Groom (if applicable)
Marriage Registration Fees/Charges
Marriage registration fees with the authority vary according to the time at which applicants register their marriage. The fee is very minimal and the applicant can pay this fee online.
|Time of Registration||Fee|
|During one month of Marriage||Rs. 17/-|
|After one month of Marriage||Rs. 42/-|
Odisha Marriage Certificate Online Registration
ओडिशा विवाह प्रमाणपत्र ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण – To apply for an Odisha marriage certificate application, applicants can follow these steps:
- First, visit the official website of the Odisha e-Municipality (sujog.odisha.gov.in/mr) – https://www.ulbodisha.gov.in/or/emun/home.
- After that, a home page will open on your screen.
- On the main page, users will see the option to register a marriage and click on it.
- Clicking on the option will open a popup window, select your District and the Urban Local Body (ULB).
- Choose your district and municipality in Odisha / ULB.
- By choosing it, users will now be redirected to the official page of their Municipal Corporation according to their district and Odisha municipality.
- The name of your respective municipal organization will be displayed at the top.
- On the Existing Marriage Registration Services page, click on the option to submit a marriage registration application.
Marriage Certificate Correction in Odisha
To correct an Odisha marriage certificate application, applicants can follow these steps:
- First, visit the official website of the Odisha e-Municipality.
- After that, a home page will open on your screen.
- On the main page, click on the Marriage Registration option.
- By clicking on the option, a popup will appear on your screen, and choose your district and name your ULB.
- When you have finished choosing your district/ULB name, you will be directed to another page.
- On the next page, you will be directed to your municipality’s page, where you will see the option to correct the application.
- On the next directed page, users will have to search for their applications by adding a registration/application number.
- Enter the numbers and click the search button.
While correcting the certificate application, citizens need to ensure that any correction of the application will only be possible before the relevant authority does not act on the application. Once the certificate is signed and approved by the authority, no further changes will apply to the application.
Download Odisha Marriage Certificate PDF
- After the verification of documents and application by the authority is completed, only a certificate will be issued to the applicant.
- The certificate will be digitally signed by the relevant authority/employee considering it an original certificate.
- Then, applicants can take a hard copy of this certificate and use it when needed.
ओडिशा विवाह प्रमाणपत्र पीडीएफ डाउनलोड करें
marriage certificate form odisha pdf download –
affidavit format for marriage certificate odisha – ClicK Here
Marriage registration application form odisha – Click Here
Odisha Marriage Certificate Offline Application
- The application form will consist of some important details about the bride and groom including name, DOB, parent/guardian name, age, address, contact information, and email.
- The application form will also contain details about the witnesses.
- After submitting the application to the relevant Municipal Corporation, the document is verified.
- After verification is completed, the applicant will be notified by SMS and email regarding the status of the application.
- If the application is accepted, applicants will be directed to further steps.
Odisha Marriage Certificate Contact Number
Address of eMunicipality Central Helpdesk:
For any issues (related to the municipality website and services ), You can reach us on these mobile numbers or email:
- Address: 3rd Floor, Watco Building, Behind Rajiv Bhawan, Odisha Secretariat, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India – 751001
- Phone Number: +91 8260187747, +91 7008651816, +91 9348219355
- e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Odisha Mo Chhatua Application Login at mochhatua.in | Take Home Ration (THR) For Pregnant Women, Lactating Mothers
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2023: Eligibility, Registration Form, @agriodisha.nic.in
Here we have provided all the information about the “Odisha Marriage Certificate Online Registration“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.