Ungalai Thedi Ungal Ooril Scheme 2024 has been released by the Tamil Nadu Government. This scheme (உங்களை தேடி உங்கள் ஊரில் திட்டம்) will help the citizens of Tamil Nadu in getting the latest schemes or scholarships launched by the state government. The collectors will stay in the taluk once a month as part of the initiative to interact with people and address their complaints or grievances. To get the benefit of this scheme, applicants can apply online from the official website i.e. kallakurichi.nic.in. To check the registration process, eligibility, and benefits, applicants can read the article.
ungalai thedi ungal ooril scheme
Post of Contents
Ungalai Thedi Ungal Ooril Scheme 2024
The Ungalai Thedi Ungal Ooril Scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, Mr. M. K. Stalin. Under this scheme, district officials in Tamil Nadu will open camps in every taluk of the district. The state camp will be in the taluks of every district in Tamil Nadu on the 4th Wednesday of every month. With the help of these camps, the Tamil Nadu government will listen to all the grievances of the citizens of Tamil Nadu. With the help of these camps, the citizens of Tamil Nadu will get the latest information regarding any scheme or service launched by the Central or State Government in Tamil Nadu.
Tamil Nadu Ungalai Thedi Ungal Ooril Scheme Highlights
|Name of the scheme
|Ungalai Thedi Ungal Ooril Scheme 2024
|All the Tamilnadu citizens
|To interact with people and address their complaints
Objective of the Ungalai Thedi Ungal Ooril Scheme
The main objective of the Ungalai Thedi Ungal Ooril Scheme is to help the citizens of Tamil Nadu by providing schemes and scholarships. This scheme will eliminate the role of intermediaries and will connect the citizens of Tamil Nadu directly with the state government. The camp for this scheme will be set up in the taluk of each district on the fourth Wednesday of the month. Citizens of Tamil Nadu can submit their complaints and problems and also get information about the latest schemes and scholarships launched by the Tamil Nadu government.
“Ungalai Thedi Ungal Ooril” scheme – 31.01.2024
To find immediate solution to the petitions received under the “Ungalai Thedi Ungal Ooril” scheme, District Collector Tmt.K.Karpagam, I.A.S, provided social assistance worth Rs. 5.30 lakh under various schemes to 31 beneficiaries.
Features and Benefits of TN Ungalai Thedi Ungal Ooril Scheme
Here are some of the key features and benefits of the scheme:
- Based on the feedback they received from field inspections conducted during the Ungalai Thedi Ungal Ooril camps, the district collectors will develop plans to streamline operations and speed up projects.
- Besides seeing people, collectors collect their petitions regarding grievances and address them.
- To ensure their easy access to government services, the administration recommended residents make full use of the camps.
- The state government and the public are connected through collectors. Although officials are close to the public, they depend on collectors for trust and confidence.
- Weekly meetings are held between residents and collectors to present petitions.
- A team of representatives from several departments will visit each party in that particular taluk one week before the planned visit to collect inputs from the general public.
Here are some of the eligibility of the scheme:
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Tamil Nadu.
- The state government will inform the district magistrates before setting up the camp.
- The scheme will be implemented after January 30, 2024.
- Applicants Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Resident proof
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Voter ID card
How to Apply for Ungalai Thedi Ungal Ooril Scheme
Citizens can apply online/offline for the Ungalai Thedi Ungal Ooril Scheme 2024. To apply online, applicants can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of the government which is kallakurichi.nic.in.
- The home page of the website will be displayed.
- Now from the home page find the latest update of Ungalai Thedi Ungal Ooril Scheme 2024.
- Then from the home page click on the Apply Online option.
- After that, an application form will open in which you enter your data.
- Load documents carefully.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Your application form for Ungalai Thedi Ungal Ooril Scheme 2024 has been successfully registered.
Download the Ungalai Thedi Ungal Ooril Scheme Application Form
- To download the Ungalai Thedi Ungal Ooril application form, the applicant can go to the official website.
- The home page of the website will be displayed.
- On the home page, click on the Download Application Form option
- The PDF file will open on your screen.
- Download the PDF file to your screen.
- Phone number: 25670486 / 9498042402
The Tamil Nadu government has launched the Ungalai Thedi Ungal Ooril scheme. The scheme was introduced by Chief Minister M K Stalin.
No application fee.
The government has yet to release the official website of this scheme.