Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana, people who live in villages and their communities will be provided with higher education facilities. Under this scheme, through higher education, the development will take place in those still underdeveloped villages that have not yet been fully developed. The scheme is coordinated by IIT Delhi.
Under this scheme, the supreme government will provide educational institutions, rural communities, and individuals with an opportunity to study well and develop skills for the development of the country’s citizens.
Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana | उन्नत भारत अभियान योजना के लाभ | Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana in Details | उन्नत भारत अभियान योजना ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण कैसे करें? | Benefits of Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojna | Unnat Bharat Abhiyan in Hindi
Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana – Advanced India Campaign
As part of this advanced India campaign, by establishing at least a group of villages in the country, these villages will be linked to educational institutions and these villages will be developed economically and socially.
If interested village beneficiaries want to take advantage of this campaign, they must apply online as part of this campaign. The eligibility guidelines listed in the chart should be followed. It is a campaign that is a great way to transform the rural development process in favor of knowledge institutions to help build an inclusive India.
Purpose of India’s Advanced Campaign Plan
As you all know, there are many villages in the country that have not yet been developed and are lagging behind in education. In light of this problem, the Government of India has launched this India Advanced Campaign Plan.
Through this scheme, education is provided to the villagers, and villages are developed. To solve the challenges of progress in the country using different techniques. Through the Annat Bharat Abhiyan scheme, rural citizens will be promoted and employed. For this, higher education institutions are included, which can assist in economic and social development. Villagers will be developed through this scheme.
Benefits of India’s Advanced Campaign Plan
- This scheme will be used for citizens of rural areas.
- Under the scheme, people living in villages and their communities will be granted higher education facilities. It is through which development in these villages.
- As part of India’s advanced campaign/mission, at least one group of villages will be created and those villages will be linked to educational institutions.
- At Unnat Bharat Abhiyan, educational institutions, research, technology, and innovation for village development and the local community can benefit from them.
- Students from 750 higher education institutions across the country will adopt the village.
- These institutions were chosen after the fierce competition in the second stage. 840 institutes comprise 521 technical institutes and 319 non-technical institutes.
India Advanced Campaign Documentation – उन्नत भारत अभियान योजना
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to residents of rural areas.
- Institutional bank statement / authorization form
- AISHE code is valid.
- Coordinator and president of the Information Institute.
- Valid email id and contact number.
- The proposal to adopt the number and name of the villagers.
How to Register Online Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana?
Interested recipients from rural areas who wish to apply online under the India Advance Campaign Plan, follow the method outlined below.
- First of all, the applicant must visit the official website of the plan.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- In this way, you can apply.
- [Complete Information] Haryana Rojgar Mela Portal 2020: Online Registration Form
- [Apply Online] Aatmnirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan: Application form
Here we have provided all the information about the “Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.