up krishi yantra subsidy yojana portal login 2022-23 upagriculture.com | कृषि यंत्र सब्सिडी उत्तर प्रदेश 2021 22 | कृषि विभाग उत्तर प्रदेश पंजीकरण | uttar pradesh krishi yantra anudan online registration
UP Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana scheme has been operated in the state under the Ministry of Agriculture of Uttar Pradesh. This scheme will provide special support to citizen farmers in purchasing agricultural machinery. Under this subsidy yojana, a 50% subsidy will be given to fellow farmers when purchasing agricultural equipment. If farmers want to benefit from the grant under the Citizen Scheme, they have to apply online for subsidy UP Krishi Equipment Scheme 2022. Only after applying online can he avail the subsidy in purchasing equipment.
We will tell you all the information related to the scheme like how to apply online for UP Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana login registration at upagriculture.com, highlights, benefits, eligibility, required documents, helpline number, etc. If you want to know more information related to the scheme, then you should read the article we have provided.
UP Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana – कृषि यंत्र सब्सिडी उत्तर प्रदेश
कृषि यूपी कृषि उपकरण सब्सिडी योजना के बारे में – Farmers will benefit from buying farm equipment at a reasonable price to do farming in a modern way. It has special kinds of facilities in the field of agricultural production and provides relief to farmers in agricultural work. By using modern machinery in agriculture, along with saving farmers’ time, agricultural production will increase. Because of this, farmers will have the opportunity to double their income by increasing production. When purchasing different types of agricultural equipment, farmers will benefit from having support through various means. This is a special scheme initiated by the department for farmers to purchase equipment on the upagriculture.com website. All farmers registered in the portal will receive benefits under the scheme for purchasing agricultural equipment. All registered farmers can reserve Citizen Grant tokens.
Uttar Pradesh government conducts online booking of agricultural machinery so that the right person gets the benefit and there can be no disruption to the grant, price of equipment, etc. Only registered farmers can apply for this. The number of farmers registered with UP is about three and a half crore. Besides registering, they will also have to deposit token money in order to become the buyer of the device in any case.
UP Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana Highlights
|Scheme Name||UP Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana|
|Department||Agriculture Department Uttar Pradesh|
|Portal||Transparent Farmer Service Portal|
|Beneficiary||Farmer citizens of the state|
|Objective||Providing subsidies to farmers on the purchase of equipment|
|Profit||Up to 50% subsidy to farmer citizens in the purchase of agricultural machinery|
|Token booking for the device||Available online.|
Purpose of UP Agriculture Yantra Subsidy Yojana Scheme
The main objective of UP Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana is to provide a special type of facility to the farming citizens for farming. Due to the weak economic situation, farmers cannot buy the expensive equipment used in agricultural work for themselves. In such a situation, they have to face different kinds of problems to do conventional farming. To keep all these problems in the midst of problems through the UP government, farmers are provided with a 50% subsidy advantage on the purchase of agricultural machinery, where they can buy equipment without any financial issues. Under this scheme, various types of agricultural machinery were provided for the convenience of farmers. Now, depending on their needs, farmers can reserve tokens to purchase machinery through the UP Agriculture Equipment Scheme 2022.
Devices Available under UP Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana
All agricultural machinery listed below was provided under the scheme for state farmers of agricultural equipment. Citizens farmers can buy all this equipment at reasonable prices.
- Mini rice mill
- Power tiller
- Laser land leveler
- Multi crop thresher
- Power chaff cutter
- Tractor mounted sprayer
- Disc plow
- Oil Mill With Filter Press
- Straw Reaper
- Packing machine
- Potato Digging Machine
- Custom Hiring Center etc.
Amount of Subsidy or Grant on Uttar Pradesh Agricultural Equipment
|Sr. No.||Farm Machinery||Grant Money|
|1.||Power tiller of 8 HP or more||40% of the prescribed price or a maximum of Rs.45000 whichever is less.|
|2||Tractor up to 40 HP||25% of the prescribed price or a maximum of Rs.45000 whichever is less.|
|3||Sugar Cane Cutter Planter, Reaper, Zerotill Seed Drill, Binder||40% of the prescribed price or a maximum of Rs. 20000 whichever is less.|
|4||Power thresher||25% of the prescribed price or a maximum of Rs.12000 whichever is less.|
|5.||Pumpset up to 7.5 HP||50% of the prescribed price or a maximum of Rs.10,000 whichever is less.|
|6||Winning Fan, Chef Cutter (Manual)||25% of the prescribed price or a maximum of Rs.2000 whichever is less.|
|7.||Arrow blast sprayer||25% of the prescribed price or a maximum of Rs.25000 whichever is less.|
|8.||ZeroTill Seeddrill, Seed drill, Multi-Craft Thresher Ridge Farrow Planter||50% of the prescribed price or a maximum of Rs.15000 whichever is less.|
|9.||Pump set||50% of the prescribed value or a maximum of Rs.10000 whichever is less.|
|10.||Tractor mounted sprayer||25% of the prescribed price or a maximum of Rs.4000 whichever is less.|
|11.||Laser land leveler||50% of the prescribed price or a maximum of Rs. 50000 whichever is less.|
|12.||Rotavator||50% of the prescribed price or a maximum of Rs.30000 whichever is less.|
|13.||Foot Sprayer, Knapsack Sprayer, Power Sprayer||50% of the prescribed price or a maximum of Rs.3000 whichever is less.|
|14.||Sprinkler set||50% of the prescribed price or a maximum of Rs.75000 whichever is less.|
90% grant Bundelkhand region
Details of the Grant Amount for Uttar Pradesh Agricultural Machinery
When purchasing machinery for farmers, subsidies will be provided as follows by UP Krishi Yantra Scheme.
|Equipment for 50% subsidy||Funding Machine for 40%||Grant Machinery for 25%|
|Sprinkle Set – 50% of the fixed price with a maximum value of less than Rs.75,000/-.|
There is a 90% subsidy for this equipment in the Bundelkhand region.
|Power Tiller (8 H.P or more) – 40% of the prescribed price and the maximum amount of which is less than Rs.45 thousand.||Arrow Blaster Sprayer – 25% of the fixed price subject to a maximum of Rs.25 thousand.|
|Ledger Land Leveler – 50% of the prescribed value or maximum amount whichever is less than Rs.50 thousand.||Sugar Cane Cutter Planter, Reaper Zero Till Seed Drill, Binder – 40% of the prescribed amount subject to a maximum amount less than Rs. 20 thousand.||Tractors (up to 40 H.P)|
less than 25% of the prescribed amount subject to a maximum of Rs.45 thousand.
|Rotavator – 50% of the prescribed price Maximum amount less than Rs.30 thousand||Power Thresher – 25% of the prescribed amount subject to a maximum amount less than Rs.12 thousand.|
|Zero till Seeddrill, Multicraft Thresher Ferro Planter, Seeddrill – 50% of the prescribed price subject to a maximum of less than Rs.15 thousand.||Tractor Mounted Sprayer – 25% of the fixed price and maximum less than Rs.4000.|
|Pump set – 50% of the prescribed amount subject to a maximum of less than Rs.10 thousand.||Winning Fan Chef Cutter – 25% of the fixed price with a maximum amount of less than Rs.2000.|
|Foot Sprayer, Knapsack Sprayer, Power Sprayer – 50% of the prescribed amount subject to a maximum of Rs.3000/-.|
Benefits of UP Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana
- All citizen farmers registered with Kisan Seva Yojana Portal can benefit from the Krishi Yantra Subsidy scheme.
- State farmers can benefit from taking different agricultural machinery as support through UP Krishi Equipment Yojana.
- All farmers belonging to a small, marginal, and low category can benefit from the scheme.
- Under UP Krishi Yantra Yojana subsidy, farmers will be provided with a 25% to 50% subsidy in purchasing machinery.
- The farmers can buy the machines without any financial problems.
- This scheme will provide special facilities for farmers to purchase agricultural equipment under the scheme.
UP Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana Login Process
यूपी कृषि यंत्र सब्सिडी योजना लॉगिन प्रक्रिया – Farmers in UP who wish to log in for an online grant to purchase machinery through the agricultural scheme can easily complete the booking process by following the steps given below.
- First, visit the official website of pardarshi kisan seva yojana – up agriculture.com.
- After that, the home page will open on your screen.
- On the main page, you see the user login box.
- Then chose or select district select option.
- Enter the username and password and click on the login button.
- This way, you can log in to the cultivation portal.
If you would like to register for Krishi yantra yojana subsidy, please click on the link below:
How to Apply Online for UP Agriculture Equipment Subsidy Scheme Token?
यूपी कृषि यंत्र सब्सिडी योजना टोकन के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें? – Farmers in UP who wish to reserve or book tokens for an online grant to purchase machinery through the Agricultural Equipment Subsidy Scheme can easily complete the reservation process by following the steps given below.
- First, visit the official website of Pardarshi Kisan Seva yojana portal – upagriculture.com.
- After that, the home page will open on your screen.
- After visiting the website, two links will appear on the home page in the Swipe icon section for grants on the device.
- Removing a grant token from a machine/farm pond (link 1)
- Remove grant token from machine/farm pond (link 2)
- Click any of the given options.
- On the next page, select the “Token for the device” link.
- On the next page, the farmer must enter all the information provided by the person.
- Then the farmer will have to select the agricultural equipment in the machine selection option to purchase the machine.
- And click on the Continue option.
- On the next page, the farmer has to enter his mobile phone number to generate the token.
- After the success of the grant token process, a message will be received on the registered mobile phone number of the citizen farmer.
- After receiving the message, the token reservation made by the applicant farmer will be accepted.
- In this way, the online up Krishi yantra subsidy yojana token reservation process will be completed by the citizen farmer applying.
- Under the scheme, if the applicant is from the FPO group, NRLM, and other farmers’ committees, they have to enter the registration number only.
- It is necessary for the NRLM and other farmer associations, through which the Farm Machinery Bank tokens are reserved, to ensure their registration through the Commission Act. If this process is not completed by them, their award will not be accepted.
- With one computer, one network, and one mobile, it will be possible to make only 5 reservations per day.
Registration and DBT Helpline Number
All types of information related to UP Agricultural Machinery Subsidy have been told in this article. You can register your problem through:
- Toll-Free Number: 7235090578, 7235090583 (in working days)
- Email– firstname.lastname@example.org
|Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana Portal||Click Here|
|Application for Kisan Credit Card||http://188.8.131.52/pmkisankcc/|
|Login for DBT||http://upagriculture.com:81/|
|Online Seed Monitoring System||http://upagriculture.com:88/|
|FPO power||Click Here|
|Know your registration number||Click Here|
|List of Beneficiaries||Click Here|
|Forgot Password||Click Here|
Questions and Answers Related to the subsidy of UP Krishi Yantra Yojana
The Krishi Machinery Subsidy Scheme in Uttar Pradesh is based on the token system. To get the token, visit the official website of the Ministry of Agriculture and generate the token online there. Farmers can benefit from agricultural machinery purchase subsidies at the dedicated employment center.
If you want to check the status of your registration, you can also check it by visiting the official website. To check your cultivation status, you will see the registration progress link on the portal.
For the UP Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana application, you must visit upagriculture.com.
Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Small and Marginal Farmers can benefit from UP Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana Scheme.
Krishi Yantra Subsidy Scheme token in Uttar Pradesh must be generated online by visiting the website of the Ministry of Agriculture. The process we told you about in full detail in this article.
Here we have provided all the information about the “UP Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.