icds up anganwadi bharti online application form 2022 – Worker, Helper, Supervisor, balvikasup.gov.in | उत्तर प्रदेश आंगनवाड़ी भर्ती, लखीमपुर खीरी | आंगनवाड़ी सुपरवाइजर भर्ती उत्तर प्रदेश | bal vikas pustahar vacancy | bal vikas seva evam pustahar vibhag govt. of uttar pradesh
UP Anganwadi Bharti Online Application Form – Dear readers, the Department of Education of Uttar Pradesh has issued a government order for the recruitment of Anganwadi. Soon the online application for Anganwadi Recruitment will be released. State beneficiaries who wish to apply for Anganwadi Workers, Mini Anganwadi, Assistants can visit the official website and complete the application process. Apply online for more than 53,000 workers in Anganwadi, Mini Anganwadi Workers, and Anganwadi Helpers Posts. The application’s last date is 17th October 2021. Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), Uttar Pradesh from time to time issues notifications for Anganwadi recruitment in Uttar Pradesh.
We will tell you all the information related to the scheme like how to apply for ICDS UP Anganwadi Bharti, highlights, benefits, eligibility, documents required, helpline number, faqs, etc. If you want to know more information related to the scheme, then you should read the article we have provided.
Uttar Pradesh Anganwadi Bharti Details
उत्तर प्रदेश आंगनबाडी भारती के बारे में – The Anganwadi Services Scheme (ICDS Scheme), sponsored by the Government of India, is a unique primary social care scheme in India to address malnutrition and health problems among children under 6 years of age, pregnant and lactating mothers. Since its inception in 1975, the Anganwadi Services Scheme (ICDS Scheme) has expanded significantly in its scope. A separate division in the form of the Department of Child Development and Nutrition Services has been operating since 1988 to operate the Anganwadi Services Yojana (ICDS Scheme) for the overall development and welfare of children in the state. In the year 2008-2009, this scheme was popularized and this scheme is being implemented by 897 Child Development Projects and 189789 Anganwadi Centers in all the 75 districts of the state.
The scheme primarily focuses on reducing infant and child mortality and improving maternal health outcomes. Malnutrition is closely linked to the Sustainable Development Goals set by the United Nations. The state’s Department of Child Development and Nutrition Services works to achieve nutrition-related sustainable development goals. Under the ICDS, Anganwadi Centers (AWCs) have been developed as local focal points for nutrition and health issues for children, adolescent girls, and pregnant/lactating women. The Department of Child Development and Nutrition Services, the world’s largest and most distinguished outreach program, provides complementary feeding, immunization, child growth monitoring, health screening, referral services, and non-formal pre-school education to beneficiaries.
Highlights of UP Anganwadi Bharti Online
|Article Name||Anganwadi Recruitment Uttar Pradesh|
|State Name||Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||citizens of the state|
|Number of Posts||53000|
|Recruitment Name||For the post of Anganwadi Worker, Mini Anganwadi, Assistant|
Purpose of UP Anganwadi Recruitment?
यूपी आंगनबाड़ी भर्ती का उद्देश्य क्या है ? – The purpose of Uttar Pradesh Anganwadi Recruitment is to provide employment opportunities to women of poor families in the state. So they can be made independent. Poor women of the state can apply for the Anganwadi Bharti. The minimum educational qualification of the advanced candidate must be tenth (10th). Women will be selected for Anganwadi positions on the basis of merit. Women from rural and urban areas can apply for employment in Anganwadi so that women do not even need to go out and can get jobs by staying in gram sabha. Beneficiaries of UP Anganwadi Bharti will have to wait a bit now, the application form in the article will be updated as soon as it is released.
Objective of the scheme
- To improve the nutritional and health status of children in the age group 0-6 years.
- Laying a sound psychological, physical, and social foundation for the child’s development.
- Reducing child mortality, malnutrition, and school dropout rates.
- To establish effective coordination of policy and implementation between various departments to promote child development.
- Strengthen the mother’s ability to take care of the child’s general health and nutritional needs through proper nutrition and health education.
- Improving the nutrition and health of pregnant and adolescent girls.
Uttar Pradesh Anganwadi Selection Posts
Anganwadi jobs in UP are selected on the basis of the educational qualifications of the candidates. Where the minimum educational qualification of the candidate to apply for the position of assistant is VIII (8th) pass and for the position of worker, the educational qualification must be tenth (10th). On the basis of this, the merit list will be issued to the candidates, and the job will be made available to the candidate whose name will appear on the merit list. For the beneficiary from rural areas who will apply for Anganwadi jobs, their annual income must be less than Rs 46,080 and the annual income of urban women should be less than Rs 56,460.
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Anganwadi Bharti
- The woman applying for the Anganwadi Recruitment must be a citizen of Uttar Pradesh.
- The age of the woman should be between 21 to 45 years.
- Candidates must be residents of Gram Sabha who will apply for it.
- All recipients will be selected on the basis of merit.
- The applicant must have passed the tenth criterion.
- Female workers who have worked for 5 years in the position of assistant can apply for this position.
- For a small position, it is necessary for the worker to pass the minimum eighth standard.
Documents for UP Anganwadi Bharti
Beneficiaries of Uttar Pradesh who wish to apply for Anganwadi Recruitment need some necessary documents and a list of all these documents are given below in the article.
- Aadhar card
- 8th pass mark sheet
- 10th pass mark sheet
- Mobile Phone Number
- Passport size photo
- Proof of primary address
Uttar Pradesh Anganwadi District Wise List for Recruitment 2021 22
|Farrukhabad||Sant Kabir Nagar||Meerut||Deoria|
|Gautam Buddha Nagar||Shamli||Muzaffarnagar||Faizabad|
|Amethi||Lalitpur||Jaunpur||Sant Ravidas Nagar|
|Sambhal (Bhim Nagar)||Kanpur Dehat||Mau||Varanasi|
|Rae Bareli||Hathras||Hardoi||Siddharth Nagar|
Application Form for UP Anganwadi Bharti 2022
यूपी आंगनवाड़ी भारती के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें – Uttar Pradesh candidates who wish to apply for the Anganwadi Recruitment can apply by visiting the official website of the UP Education Department. Although the mandate has now been issued by the government, candidates can see it in the article once they start applying online.
- To apply for the Anganwadi Recruitment, beneficiaries first visit the official website of the GOVERNMENT OF UTTAR PRADESH – http://balvikasup.gov.in/.
- After that, a home page will open on your screen.
- There on the opened page, the option to register Anganwadi will appear.
- After that, the registration form is opened to the candidates.
- Enter the required information in the open form.
- After filling in all the information, attach the relevant documents to the form.
- Then submit the form.
- In this way, your application process is complete.
Offline Application for UP Anganwadi Recruitment Bharti
Women can also apply offline for Uttar Pradesh Anganwadi Bharti. You can apply offline for UP Anganwadi Recruitment by following the steps given below.
- To apply offline for UP Anganwadi Recruitment, first of all, go to your Tehsil.
- After going there, the candidates have to take the application form.
- Then fill in all the information on the form.
- After filling in the details, attach the relevant documents to the form.
- Then your application process is complete.
How to Download Online Anganwadi Recruitment Application Form?
You can download the application form and related information for Uttar Pradesh Anganwadi Recruitment by visiting the official state website. Below is the complete procedure for downloading the online application form for UP Anganwadi Recruitment.
- To download the online application form for UP Anganwadi Recruitment, first of all, visit the official website of Shasanadesh UP – http://shasanadesh.up.gov.in/.
- On their open page, click on the Anganwadi Recruitment Notice link.
- Now Anganwadi Recruitment Application Form will appear below on the page, from there candidates can download the form.
Anganwadi Recruitment Application PDF Form Download / आंगनवाड़ी भर्ती आवेदन पीडीएफ फॉर्म डाउनलोड –
UP Anganwadi Bharti Helpline Number
Bal Vikas Seva Evam Pushtahar Vibhag
- Address: 3rd Floor, Indira Bhawan, Ashok Marg, Lucknow-226001
- Toll-Free Number: 1800 180 5500
- E-mail Id: email@example.com
- Child Helpline – 1098
- Women Helpline – 1090
- Women Helpline – 181
|Bal Vikas Seva Evam Pustahar Vibhag|
बाल विकास सेवा एवं पुष्टाहार विभाग
|Application Form for Aganwadi Workers, Mini Aganwadi Workers, and Aganwadi Helpers|
आंगनवाड़ी कार्यकर्ता, मिनी आंगनवाड़ी कार्यकर्ता और आंगनवाड़ी सहायिकाओं के लिए आवेदन पत्र
|Print Application Form|
आवेदन पत्र प्रिंट करें
|Uttar Pradesh Government Schemes|
उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार की योजनाएं
|Know Your Registration Number|
अपना पंजीकरण नंबर जानें
|Download Help File|
सहायता फ़ाइल डाउनलोड करें
|Services & Schemes|
सेवायें एवं योजनायें
Questions and Answers Related to Anganwadi Bharti Uttar Pradesh
A total of 53,000 jobs are set to recruit Anganwadi in UP.
In UP, Anganwadi recruitment is done for Mini Anganwadi, the Anganwadi worker, and assistant.
The complete procedure for downloading the application form is given in the article, and all candidates can download the form through the link given in the article.
Women who will apply for the Anganwadi Recruitment must be between 21 to 45 years old.
Anganwadi Supervisor Rs 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs 2400/- per month and Lady Supervisor 20,000/- per month is given as salary. For more details check the official website of the ICDS UP section.
For Anganwadi Worker and Mini, candidates for Anganwadi Worker must have passed UP Board Class 10th or any equivalent examination standard.
Here we have provided all the information about the “UP Anganwadi Bharti Online Form“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.